Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rolepay - 23rd of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:12 pm

ooc: I'll have to change his name, since you have a pup named Blazer Stormy... Maybe Trailblazer?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:56 pm

Akida remembered the day he had died, in the burrow raid, clinging to his brother and sisters, feeling a sharp pain in his back, then being dragged out of the burrow. He could see the horrified faces of his brother and two sisters. He knew it, they knew it, it would be the last time they'd ever see him alive.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Trailblazer chrred at the comfort, and turned to Akida, his eyes softened sadly. That was probably one of the worst ways for a pup to die...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Akida sighed as he layed his head on the ground. He missed playing with them, he missed his parents and aunt. He looked dawn at the Stargazers, his mother was having another litter and he never lived to meet his younger siblings. He rolledonto his back and closed his eyes, he invisioned being in an open feild with short grass, and no predators. He saw his family and smiled and bounded toward them. His mother nuzzled him lovingly, he missed her terribly. His father smiling proudly. His sisters Akina and Akila pouncing on him longing him to playfight. His brother Abasi joining in. They play faught and rolled around in the grass laughing. He opened his eyes and thought, 'wow, in this afterlife, visions are a LOT more vivid.'
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Blazer nodded. In his home's spirit world, they sometimes saw warnings of the future and could warn their families with prophecies...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:54 pm

Katie Kat noticed Akida looking kinda down and peeped to him.

He padded over to Katie Kat.

She groomed him, she smiled amused at the thought, 'if only Stardust was more like him as a pup, playful, outgoing, not lazy.' She looked down at the Zulus mob and could see the change in Stardust, he definatly seemed more responsible than he used to be. She smiled, she now had three dominant offspring, Starlight, Starburst, and Stardust.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Chris sat back and watched Dusty./
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:26 pm

Harvelle sits and watches his son Eztli, with a worried expression. Ever since Jo died and Eztli had left the group, Eztli seemed to be getting twisted.

Jo sits by Harvelle. She was watching Eztli, but decides she should go and watch Pamela in the Tiny Kats.

Cooper lies on his belly and watches Jackie and Snowflake in the Willows. Ever since he was dead, he hadn't smiled, not once. He still missed living and wanted to see Jackie again.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:24 am

Dusty watched his daughters fighting.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Akida saw Akina worry about Mikeyal, he knew she was talking about him when she braught up seeing her brother die. He looked sadly to his littermate wishing he could be by her side, to comfort and reassure her, if he'd been alive during the encounter with thateagle that scared away the group, he would have stuck by her side even after they had disappeared. He chirped to Katie Kat.

Katie Kat looked down to her grandpup with the Oreos then smiled as she padded up to the dominant male, obviously trying to make him feel better about something.

Akida smiled at his sister, she had done that for their entire family after hisown death, she truely was a caring meerkat, to put her own feelings aside to help others get through the tough times. That was one thing everyone liked about her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Trailblazer watched his daughter Flare sadly, knowing the hidden story in her statement...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Dusty watched Stormy. She couldn't help but stare in disgust, she had become... so dark and evil.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Katie Kat glared at Stormy, how could she be so cruel to her own mob. Akina had never done anything wrong, nothing harmful to anyone, why would she just pick her up and throw her for no reason, it was abuse. She snarled slightly at the meerkat below who dared to harm HER grandpup.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:59 am

Trailblazer snarled with disgust. That wasn't evil... Nowhere near it... (again, no offense to the character, Stormy.)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:13 pm

ooc: None taken. Stormy will become much more evil and dark as she begins to see that no one listens to her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:57 am

ooc: I'm pretty sure Bonnie will end up leaving too.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:57 pm

ooc: She's seems more fierce right now, lol. Not quite evil. But that could change.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:18 pm

ooc: Yes, it will. xD
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Akida watched his brother join the Oreos with Zola and smiled, he thought to himself, 'both of them belong there, far better than with that crazy Reaper mob.'
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Trailblazer nodded to Akida. "Although I wouldn't call the Reapers pure evil, I know that Rex will be happier in the Oreos. My son Turahn isn't so much different than he..."
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:41 am

Akida looked confused Tailblazer, "than he what?" Akida looked back down to the Reapers, "ad I don't think they are really evil either, just a little..." he turned one claw around by his head.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Chris watched the Reapers. They didn't seem crazy, they seemed a lot like the meerkats that had killed him. In fact, he knew some had come from that mob. He spat in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:32 am

ooc: Turahn isn't so different from Rex is what I meant. It's true. Although I came up with Turahn before Desert Warriors existed, really. XP
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:08 pm

ooc: I know. Chris is more like a Streak, but with Cheyenne treating him the way she did, he never really showed his true self. As you read her story on the TK board, Chris and Antabellum led the mob for a while together. That was when Chris was at his happiest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:00 am

Harvelle sees how Eztli reacts when Lithium leaves and sighs. "At least he's somewhat like he used to be."

Jo keeps watching Pamela, relieved to see that she and the others weren't attacked by a predator when looking for Morning Glory.

Cooper eyes Jackie, feeling worried as she and the Willows go to Midnights territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rolepay - 23rd of September
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next