Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rolepay - 23rd of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:05 am

Trailblazer watches Turahn sadly...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:21 am

Akida watches Turahn and narrows his eyes in confusion, "I don't get it, if he dosn't care for himself, then he can't do much for the mob, doesn't he understand that?" He turned to Tailblazer for the answer.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:50 am

Trailblazer narrowed his eyes. "My son is noble and humble. His surviving siblings are now in good hands, there isn't much more to live for, is there? He always puts others before himself. Always."
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:29 pm

Akida shook his head in confusion, "I still don't get it."
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:35 pm

Trailblazer nodded. Nobody out of his family could possibly understand...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Akida sighed, and looked away, "...but one thing I do understand is how he only has a few of his loved ones left, when I died, I died alone, it felt like being an only survivor out of a major disaster, I can't play fight with my brothers and sisters anymore, and I can't curl up by my mother, or see my father's proud smile, I've been watching, and he hasn't been the same since I died, he never really smiles anymore. I miss them all terribly, I only have my grandmother, and I never knew her before I was killed, so I still feel very alone." He looked up at
Tailblazer again. He didn't realize that his eyes looked clouded and glassy.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Spear watched his sister Tisca, and sighs sadly. He missed her greatly.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:53 pm

Trailblazer nodded sadly. "My love Sunshine died as well... Soon after myself... She stayed at a different spirit group to watch our last pup born, Tuhi. He was innocent once, quite like you. That was until our family fell to the Shadow Deaths..." The male's eyes were clouded now as the memory drowned his mind. He seemed lost, as if in another world... "Yes... Usually, fear is only a trick of the mind, but when mental, physical, and emotional pain combine, you get someone like Tuhi. He survived, but at a terrible cost... Even as we speak, his life worsens. It's a cruel world. Sweet Sunshine stayed to watch him, but there is little she can do..." Trailblazer seems to snap out of his small trance and lies down, overwhelmed with the spirit of impending doom that haunted him, and would do so forever until his entire spirit whithered.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Akida blinked as if he had just spaced out and hadn't understood a word Tailblazer said, he was only a pup after all, and it was a lot to understand.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Chris blinked in horro as he saw Antabellum crash down from the tree. He closed his eyes. No!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 23rd of September   Rolepay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rolepay - 23rd of September
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3