Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
+3
little_maybelline
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 29th of September Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:53 am

Ages of those under a year old:
Cloud Catcher ......... 7 months and 26 days.
Splash ...... 5 months and 24 days.
Chester Quavers, Sanders........ 23 Days
Aaron.....TBA

Due Dates:
Bahiya and Paool’s Litter........ Due 7th of November
Morning Glory and Stratus’s Litter......Due 9th November
Karma and Chris's Litter ...... Due 11th November
-----------------------------------------------

Cloud Catcher chrred in his sleep. As usual, he was curled up by Splash.
Chester Quavers bounded to and from the burrow entrance, eager to emerge. She and her brothers Sanders had emerged for the first time two days ago, and she still hadn't gotten over the awe of the bright world above. She chirped loudly, hoping to get the adult's attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:34 am

Pamela emerges drowzily and lazes in the sun.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:55 am

Bahiya is next up, she streches and yawns. Her pregnancy was starting to show a little.

Strratus was next up. He quickly started sunning himself so that when the others woke, he'd be ready to keep lookout.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:16 am

Nimbus was next up. He smiled at everyone, especially pregnant Bahiya. He hoped that the next few weeks don't affect her too much.

Faeya is next up. She yanes, and then busies herself with cleaning the burrow entrance.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Eager to start the day, Sanders bounded past his sister and up the slope after Stratus, making chirping sounds with every little step he skipped.

Hearing Chester Quavers’s call, Morning Glory exited the sleeping chamber and nuzzled the young pup as she pasted heading for the surface.

Va could hear the morning’s chattering but continued to play ignorant.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Karma awakens with a content churr then yawns and stretches. She decides to get the day started and heads above ground where she begins sunning herself. She looks down at her belly with an excited smile. Like Bahiya, her pregnancy is starting to become noticable and seeing the pups emerge above ground 2 days ago has made her even more excited about giving birth. She can't wait to watch her own pups growing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Pamela notices Karma and Bahiya's bellies and smiles. She felt worried for their sake, but they hadn't been in trouble so far.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:00 am

Tisca emerges. She, like Pamela, worried greatly about her friends and their pups. But it was their choice, she could not interfere.
Cloud Catcher awoke, but he would not leave until Splash did.
Chester Quavers bounds up and down, more energetic than she usually is.
Scar emerges adn goes on sentry duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:52 am

Nimbus and Faeya wait patiently until the group is ready to go out for foraging.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:56 pm

Karma briefly grooms her belly then looks up and looks around nervously for Morning Glory. It's been a quiet couple of weeks amongst the pregnant females, but soon things could turn for the worst.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:58 pm

Antabellum walks out of the burrow. There's a big raw spot from where her jaw hit the rock and she's still limping, but otherwise appears to be fine.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:35 pm

Approaching his adoptive father, Sanders squeaked and tried to stand on his little back legs imitating Stratus on sentry duty. Another day out of the burrow was another day that he might find Badru.

Morning Glory blinked as she exited the burrow and shuffled onto the sand, she was pleased that it was another bright morning for the Kalahari.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Karma smiles at Antabellum as she emerged. She appears to be looking better as she each day goes by. Seeing Morning Glory emerge suddenly causes Karma's heart to race. If her mood is random today, there could be trouble in store for her and Bahiya.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:44 pm

Antabellum sees Karma's panic. She runs over and tries to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Karma peeps a thank you to Antabellum for helping to calm her down but it's only temporarily relief for what could be to come.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Splash sighed and looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Karma peeps a good morning to Morning Glory trying to conceal her anxiety.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Antabellum glances at Morning glory.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Chester Quavers bounds over to Sanders adn Stratus.
Cloud Catcher chirped to Splash. Was she okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:06 am

Pamela also glances at Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:12 am

Stratus smiles to Sanders and Chester Quavers.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:15 am

Pleased to have his father's attention, Sanders grins and skips over to his sister and knocks her to the floor hoping to start a playfight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:31 am

Faeyea walks over and grooms Morning Glory. Maybe she could distract her from releasing any anger she would have on the pregnant subordinates.

Nimbus walks over and sits next to Antebellum.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:25 am

Chester Quavers squealed happily and gently battered Sanders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:09 am

Pamela decides to scan the area for predators.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next