Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
+3
little_maybelline
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:12 pm

Antebellum watched Karma and Bahiya. Her hope went out to them, hopefully Morning Glory didn't bring down the axe and evict them.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:12 am

Having the uppper hand of the fight, Chester Quavers jumped up and pinned her brother to the floor, grinning triumphantly.
Cloud Catcher smiled back at Splash, and sat next to her while she lay down. If she planned to stay at the burrow today, he would stay with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:31 am

Pamela subits to Morning Glory. Once she's done, Pamela sits up and looks out into the horizon. She was also eager to forage.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:55 am

Barking in a high pitched squeak, Sanders wiggled and occasionally stretched his neck upwards hoping to playfully bite his sister if any bit of her got too close to his mouth.

Deciding that it was time to head out for the day, Morning Glory rose from her seated position and began to issue lead calls. With Aaron still too young to join the group someone would have to stay behind and babysit.

Va looked up at morning Glory and slinked away ahead of the group into the grass. Even if the other females trusted her, she still wasn’t going to stay behind and babysit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:55 pm

Nimbus barked, deciding he would stay to watch the pup.

Faeya, looking back, started to follow Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:19 pm

Karma pads over to the mouth of the burrow and sits next to the entrance. She's planning to stay behind to teach Aaron how to defend himself when it comes to taking part in fights with rival groups when he gets older.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Bahiya pads over to Karma and peeps to her, if her litter had any chance of survival, she'd have to eat. Bahiya turned and followed Morning Glory.

Stratus followed close behind Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Karma peeps back to Bahiya thanking her for her concern. She looks down at her rumbling tummy. It's been days since she's had a nutricious meal and she needs to start thinking about getting something nutricious soon if her pups are going to make to full term. She scans around the burrow thinking of trying her luck of finding something good close by.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Antebellum nodded. She wanted to stay behind with the pups too, just to help out and show she wasn't getting pregnant anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:08 pm

Splash, as usual, decided to stay home.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Karma will make sure to do her best at helping to babysit the pups. She's willing to do anything to stay in Morning Glory's good book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:19 am

Pamela decides to follow for now. She may come back when she's full.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Karma starts to dig around the burrow, hoping to find something nutricious close to home.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:20 am

Tisca and Scar follow Morning Glory.
Chester Quavers squeaked happily and gently batted Sanders with her paws.
Cloud Catcher sits by Splash, staying home with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:26 am

Nimbus walks to Splash and smiles.

Faeya sniffs the ground, trying to find a quick meal while following Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:41 am

karma wonders over to nearby small patch of tall grass and digs up a skink. She gulps it down happily, knowing that her unborn pups are getting the nutritian they'll need to make it to full term.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:45 pm

Trying to avoid the attacks made by his sister, Sanders managed to wriggle a paw free and barked playfully at Chester Quavers. Seeing the adults quickly move away from the burrow, his eyes lit up..Where were they going?.

Concerned with looking after the wellbeing of her own developing pups, Morning Glory foraged deeply in the shadowed sand near the roots of a large bush.

Va on the other hand had become bored of digging and lay comfortably in the shade of the same large bush. As she had found the shady spot first, she was determined not to give it up to anyone..even to the dominant female who’s sand shifting activities just behind her had become rather irritating.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Splash smiled a little shyly at Nimbus.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Antebellum was keeping an eye on Sanders.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Splash glanced at Sanders. She hoped she hadn't hurt his feelings that one time... She walked over to him and batted the pup playfully. How unlike her...!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Shocked, Sanders stared back at Splash with wide eyes after she batted him with her paw. He hadn’t forgotten about their small disagreement but was willing to put it aside for a play fight. Briefly forgetting about the adults and Chester Quavers he grinned back at Splash and remembered their early days together in the bolt hole when he was separated from his siblings.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Karma pads back towards the burrow, scratching at the ground along the way hoping to find another nutricious snack. She quickly glanced up at the pups and smiled. Seeing Splash bat Sanders surprised karma. She was always so shy and afraid to make contact with anyone but now it appears she's starting to come out of her shell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Pamela digs for food quickly. She digs up a millepede and drags it in the sand. Once its toxins are gone she eats it, ravenously.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:41 am

Cloud Catcher ran over to Splash's side. Seeing that she was joining in with Sanders and Chester Quaver's game made him smile.
Chester Quavers grins happily.
At the foraging party, Scar climbs onto a falling log, and keeps and eye out for danger.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:51 am

Half buried in Morning Glory’s excavated sand, Va glared at the others around her still refusing to leave her shady spot. Whatever was at the bottom of the hole might be worth waiting around for.

Morning Glory continued to dig, unaware of Va’s intentions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next