Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:22 am

Darwin smiled, "I know he does. He was the first to notice a diease outbreak in our mob. He recommended that we left before the diease spread to us. We came back and..." He broke of as the sad memory returned, finding the main burrow, and inside, were the bodies of their family that didn't survive the outbreak. He even saw his little sister Lilly Pad laying dead. Suddenly he jerked his head up. He was dead! Maybe he could still see them all here. He looked around for any familiar faces.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:29 am

"looking for somebody?" Asked Chris.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:42 am

"Yes. Those who were members of the Dares Mob," Darwin peeped.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:48 am

Vhris shrugged. "never seen em."
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Willy chrred. "I knew a meerkat with the same name as your brother, Darwin. He was my son actually." (the one I play. <3)

ooc: Trailblazer is needed at Rainbow Bridge. Sunshine is spazzing with anger. lol.

And Fuzzle is depressed because of it. So Willy is needed as well. Heh.

And here comes Makuta. So EPIC. -uber squeees- Bye bye Elements. XD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:57 pm

ooc: Makes Popcorn and goes to lurk to watch the fight.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:04 pm

ooc: I'm trying to convince Sky to let me do it NOW. I want to play it so Gattaca gets ticked at her daddy.

She'll get so ticked that she comes here. Eager to heat things up, Galaxy tells her the plan. Gattaca will respawn. To get revenge on her father.

Sky Lily wrote:
I thought that he'd be coming the next day, but I was thinking... you had always wanted the Shadow Deaths to be nocturnal, right? Once everyone arrives back here with their remaining Element characters, we could speed it up and say that it's night time and... the Elements have a nasty waking, let's just say. Perhaps they're all brutally dragged out the burrow in the middle of the night. The Shadow Deaths would have the advantage if they are a night mob.....
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:06 pm

ooc" Sounds epic. <3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:13 pm

ooc: I replied:

PancakeofSunnySand wrote:
ooc: That was when I didn't have any plans for them. I wanted to bring them in ASAP. Several of the Shadow Deaths would die as well... In my efforts to cut them down to size. Then they'll be going to Angels of the Sun and merging with the Black Mambas to form the Black Deaths... XD

Therefore, I wanted it to happen today. Now. I want to speed things up so I can start playing them again. -laughs insanely- The idea you have sounds good, except that I wanted to have Gattaca respond with utter hatred, as well as Sunshine and Fuzzle. They all hate Makuta. Gattaca just hates him for some reason. However, it might make things easier... But idk. Maybe we could have a once-in-a-lifetime night rp? Either way... If any of you want to keep your characters you can play them at Kusuma's site and eventually Meerkat Legend.

In fact, it's really ironic... Sunshine's family suffered the same fate that Palladium's mob will. Lol.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:13 pm

ooc: Can't wait!

bic: Darwin looked to Willy, "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Willy nodded sadly. "Unfortunately, he suffered the same fate as most of us. I think he died when Makuta attacked us."

Trailblazer glanced at Willy. "He... He... Destroyed your mob too?"

Willy nodded. "Why yes... He destroyed all of them. And many more. I don't think Irwin even survived."

Trailblazer shook his head. "I saw him myself. He's alive."
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Darwin smiled."
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Willy sighed. "That may be true, but that doesn't change the current situation. The Shadow Deaths have nearly eliminated our home from all of meerkat kind. Our ancestors are relying on our living kin to revive our families to their former glory. Unfortunately, I don't think Waffles is going to listen to me..."
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:45 pm

"Waffels," said a voice coming out of the Shadows. "Is in the Reapers."
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:30 pm

A small pup appeared. She looked over to Darwin and her face lit up with a bright smile, "DARWIN!" She rushed toward him.

Darwin looked and saw his little sister Lily Pad. He also smiled.

She jumped onto him, knocking him over, they both laughed.

"I missed you SOOOO MUCH!" Lily Pad whimpered as she nuzzled up to darwin.

Darwin smiled to her, "And I missed you-"

Lily Pad suddenly snarled, "Those dim Midnights! It's their fault you aren't still alive! I knew from the moment you met that Black Widow and Dawn it would be disasterous!"

Darwin's smile faded and he sighed, "I know, it was a bad choice, but we had no where else to go."

Lily Pad still growled, she decided to leave the subject for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3