Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 5th of October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:06 am

NOTE: I will now be introducing seasons into the roleplay. If you have anyquestions, just ask.

Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autum)

Ages of those under one year:
Lavender ........ 8 months and 25 days
Hutch ...... 5 months and 02 days.
Daisy ...... 1 month and 25 days
Dewdrop ...... 1 month and 14 days*
Golly Gosh, Grace, Glade and Gretel ..... 1 month and 9 days

Due Dates:
Buckeye and Keeko's ........ Due 19th of October
Maylene and Tank's ........ Due 11th of November
---------------------------------------------------

Keeko was up early and was busing himself with some 'housework'. Ever since they had found the remaining Willows, he had been in high spirits.
Miley and Crash were also up, grooming each other. Though their wounds from the battle hadn't completely healed yet, they were getting better.
Golly Gosh ran around happily.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:09 am

Leon came above ground and helped clean the burrow entrance.

Megan was still asleep in the burrow.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:25 am

Snowflake emerges and curls up above ground, falling to sleep again.

Jackie emerges and suns herself. She was starting to relax more now that the babysitters returned.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:13 am

Standing on a dune watching the Willows is luna.

ooc: I need to play another Willows member while Tuck is gone. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Buckeye was next up. She was becoming heavily pregnant. The Willows would be growing even more. And with more pups, it would become harder to keep the large group in check. And there were still other missing Willows needing to be found. But for now, Buckeye was making sure no meerkat left her sight.

Verniece was next up. 10 minutes later, Hutch arrived. He has been becoming more independent lately and doesnt need his big sister as much as he used to.

Glade was next up and began to chase Golly Gosh around the burrow entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Maylene was up next, but the only sign of her pregnancy was a very tiny-hardly noticable-baby bump on her belly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Linda slowly awakens in the chamber she's been staying in alone for the past few days. She slowly comes out of the burrow in a very happy mood and begins to sun herself. She was a lot better than she was days before. The recovery was fast and steady. The bleeding has stopped and breathing has returned to normal. The wounds were beginning to heal. However, she was still in a great deal of pain and hasn't eaten much in the past few days, resulting in a weak and underweight meerkat. It was visable that she was malnourished. she lays down, feeling too weak to stand for long.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:29 pm

Tank has been laying awake for a while and decides it's time to get up. He lets out a yawn and stretches then emerges from the burrow with a slight limp. His sprained front wrist seems to be healing quicker than he had thought but it's still causing him some pain when he puts weight on it but it doesn't cause as much problems as it had the past couple of days when he was foraging. He sits on his haunches and glances to his right revealing his X shaped scar over his eye which makes him appear to have a villanous look. Still a bit tired he hangs his head down as he suns himself. He hasn't been getting enough sleep for the past several days since he's been having nightmares and they seem to be coming back with a vengence as each night goes by.

Lancaster is still asleep below ground curled up next to Josephine.

Meanwhile on the other side of Willows territory, the vicious group of meerkats are already on the move. The dominant female is leading them deeper into Willows territory and she has found an excellent foraging spot near a large camel thorn tree thriving with juicy beetles, millipedes, skinks, scorpions etc. The group soon spread out and begin to forage. Some of the group's males go on sentry duty, including the large dominant male who chooses a hallowed out tree branch as his post to keep a look out for predators, rival groups and annoying roving males. For the past several days this ambitious group of meerkats have been living undetected in Willows territory, slowly advancing into their way to claim more land. they've been highly confident in themselves but today the group seem to be even more on edge than they were the past several days. They know as they move further into Willows territory, they're eventually going to get caught and now that the dominant female has given birth and is raising days old pups in enemy territory, the group may have gotten themselves into a potentially deadly predicament

Mischka is also up and has been tracking the group ever since they emerged from their burrow. For the past several days he's been mating freely with the females and has been keeping out of the over protective males' sight but today his luck may run out. With the group being too vigilant, he's finding it to be more difficult to plan a strategy where he can nab another female. So far he's managed to strike it lucky with 2 of the group's females. Will 3 times be a charm or a bust?

Meanwhile at the burrow the vicious group claimed for themselves, 2 females stand sentry at the entrance guarding the dominant female's 4 brand new additions to the family. They scan the horizon and sky anxiously. The air is filled with Willows scent and they know this is could mean SERIOUS trouble. If the Willows discover the babysitting burrow a deadly raid could ensue.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:59 pm

ooc- What is this mystery mob?

ic- Linda sees Tank emerge and chirps a friendly hello to him. Out of all of the group members, she felt Tank has been most supportive of her during her recover and near-death. That night after the injury will haught her forever. The day afterwards was very bad too. She ended up eating very little, the pain she felt that day was the worst she ever felt in her life, she fell behind when the group was on the move, and almost became a hawk's next meal. The days after that saw improvement, though. The road to recovery would still be a long one. She wearily gets up and lays by Tank. Every day she's been wondering what would have happened if he wasn't there to support her after the fight that day.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Tank looks over his shoulder and peeps a friendly hello back to Linda. He smiles glad to see that her condition has greatly improved. Over the past several days he's been fearing that Linda wouldn't be able survive less than a week but she's managed to stay strong and has pulled through the worst of her injuries. He's greatfull to have offered all the support he could and it seems to have payed off. She still appears to be a bit weak but he feels confident that she'll make a full recovery. He smiles at Linda as she lays beside him.

Lancaster wakes up but is still a little drowsy. He stays below ground until he's awake enough to emerge.

ooc: They're just a wild group I plan for Lancaster and Josephine to encounter while their out on their romantic walk. Then if it's ok I plan that the Willows will raid their burrow and kill a babysitter and the pups. Then they encounter the main group, kill the dominant male and oust the group from their territory.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:31 pm

ooc: Wow the Willows are tougher than I thought. XD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:39 pm

ooc: Yup they kinda remind me of the WhiskersXJ
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:43 pm

ooc- Seeing how Buckeye reacted to Leon (I think it was him) killing a single Midnight, I don't think that'll work, but since someone else was rping Buckeye then, I don't know. Ask atb2700.

ic- Linda was also glad she pulled through, but after almost a week of constant pain, she was starting to get annoyed. She looks around at the other members of the mob. She felt embarassed for not being able to contribute to the mob the past few days. Prehaps she can make up for it by babysitting Buckeye's new litter once they're born. She catches glimce of Maylene, curious. Something was different about her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Tank also looks to Maylene but with a proud smile. The pups he fathered should have the genes any group would want. If Buckeye allows Maylene to stay in the group and spares the pups lives, they should stand an excellent chance of survivng into adulthood as they will be born into a large group.

Lancaster eyes the burrow entrance thinking of getting up but doesn't have the motivation to.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Linda looks around to see if anyone else noticed anything. She looks at Tank, who looked proud, then back at Maylene, trying to piece together the connection. She thought a moment, remembering Tank's relationship with Maylene, and noticed what it was that made Maylene look different. She suddenly found the answer she seeked. Maylene's pregnant. She lays her head down, trying to rest. She wondered if Buckeye knew.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Tank glances at Buckeye concerned. if she discovers Maylene is pregnant there could be trouble. The group is already big enough and it's expected to expaned passed the limit. Something may have to give.

Lancaster gets up and heads above ground. He eyes his brother surprised to see him up before him. He'd thought Tank would've been the one sleeping in since he was up half the night because of his nightmares. Lancaster shrugs and sits next to his brother.

Meanwhile the vicious group is plowing into the ground with violent force as they forage for food. The dominant female has found a large skink and doesn't plan to share it with anyone not even with her mate. As he sniffs at her meal, she snarls, turns away and whips him with her tail warning him to stay away from her juicy prize. It's mine! The dominant male snorts and struts off to find something for himself. He digs up a fat juicy beetle and crunches on it's round body in way that would turn your appetite. Meanwhile the subordinate boys are on high alert. They aren't taking any chances of being spotted by the Willows and they're also keeping an eagle eyed look out for Mischka.

Mischka slinks around the group in the tall grass looking a female who's open. He spots a female foraging on the edge of the group and uses stealth to approach her.

Back at the babysitting burrow, the 2 babysitters are catching up on some grooming. They're day is starting out to pretty uneventful...so far. But how long will their tranquility last?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Linda chirps a hello to Lancaster as well. She clentches at a sudden jolt of pain in her neck. It happened a lot. She grooms herself, taking notice of how thin and underweight she really was, hoping her injury won't interupt her eating today. She couldn't tend to her neck wound herself, which was troublesome for her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Luna barked. Hello?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Lancaster peeps back with a sound of cheer in his voice. He's relieved to see Linda looking better and better as each day passes. Seeing her flinch in pain Lancaster frowns and seeing her thin frame worries him. He hopes Linda gets in some strength building food to help boost her recovery. He pads over to her and grooms her neck hoping to ease her pain.

Tank glances to his left then to his right, keeping a look out for danger. Suddenly he spots Luna and barks, alerting the group.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Leon growled and stood, unaware of who the alert was about.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Tank watches Luna closely.

Lancaster hears his brother's alert call and spots Luna. He eyes her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Linda growls, too weak to get into a chase or fight. She thanks Lacaster and looks at the intruder. She smelled the air. The meerkat wasn't a Midnight, so she was relieved. Before, the Midnights were only rivals in her eyes, evil rivals. But her relationship with them, particulary their leader, has turned personal now. She waits for a reaction from the intruder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Jackie looks at Luna, wondering what Buckeye's reaction would be.

Snowflake wakes up when he hear's Tank's alarm. He looks at Luna, curiously.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Tank gets onto all fours poised to charge. Ever since the battle with the Midnights he's been wary of strange meerkats.

Lancaster glances at Keeko and Buckeye then back at Luna.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Linda lays her head down. She needed the energy to get to the foraging grounds. She still looked at the loner, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next