Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Linda curls up and lays her head down, but won't sleep until everyone else is inside. She looks forward to the next few weeks, with herself returning to normal after recovering, and Buckeye's new litter to care for (which she loved to do). Maybe another exciting event she doesn't know about yet will happen too.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:09 pm

ooc: yup.

Tank lays down and turns on his back. He lays his head upside down on the floor and glances at his upside down surroundings. He starts to roll around in the burrow floor sand feeling hyper. Even though Tank is an adult, his teenage tendencies still exist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Snowflake falls to sleep.

Jackie comes below ground and goes up to Snowflake. She curls up next to him and begins to doze off, also worried for Lancaster's and Josephine's sake.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Linda starts to think about other things happening in the mob. Josephine and Lancaster's disappearance, Maylene's pregnancy, the mob's current pups growing older.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Tank peeps to Jackie as she enters the burrow. Still feeling hyper and not tired, tank rolls around snapping playfully at the air and swats at a beetle as it scurries by.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Linda notices Tank's hyper mood and doesn't do anything. She isn't bothered by it, she she lets him be. She was tired though, and wanted to rest.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Tank turns back on his belly and yawns. He seems to have used up the remaining energy he had for the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Jackie smiles at Tank and closes her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Linda thinks a moment. maybe she should be more playful like that. Not now, though. She was tired and wanted to sleep soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Tank stretches then rests his head on his paws, his thoughts on todays events. He keeps thinking about how he killed the dominant male and a subordinate male from the wild meerkat group they battled today. He's never killed before.. well maybe a predator but never a meerkat. He was always a harmless meerkat who was against killing his own kind but something came over him today. Tank had to kill to protect his group, to protect himself and the Willow pups other wise if he didn't, things could've turned out differently.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Linda grooms herself and lays on her side, waiting for the others to come in. Although she never actually fought, she did help save the pups and alert the mob to the arrival of the rivals. It was over now, and it turned in their favor.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Tank smiles at how weak the wild group turned out to be. They were all bark no bite and looked vicious but they turned out to be weak and foolish. The victory was obviously going to the Willows. Tank smirks and snickers thinking about how foolish the meerkat group was to invade Willows' territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Jackie falls to sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Tank yawns again but isn't ready to fall asleep yet.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:04 pm

Luna yawns and falls asleep. No dreams come.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:50 am

Keeko curls up by Buckeye.
Miley and Crash curl up together. Miley soon drifts off, but Crash stays awake, unable to sleep.
Golly gosh sat down, not wanting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:46 am

Linda stays awake. It's not she couldn't sleep or didn't want to, it's just she wants to make sure everyone was safe in the burrow before she does. Since she's tired, she'll probably end up falling asleep without even knowing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:31 pm

Tank starts to doze off. His exhaustion from today's events was too great for him to try to keep his eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:36 pm

Before long, Linda begins to doze off, only to re-awaken right when she falls asleep. She curls up into a ball and falls asleep, not being able stay awake like she was going to either.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:08 pm

Tank quickly falls asleep.

Meanwhile in the bolthole half a mile from the Willows main burrow, Lancaster glances at the bolthole entrance thinking of heading above ground to see if the danger has passed, if it has they'll try to make a run for home before it becomes pitch black. He gets up and peeks his head from the bolthole and glances at the camel thorn tree. Unfortunately the eagle owl hasn't moved and narrows its eyes as it sees Lancaster peek his head out of the bolthole. Realizing he's been seen by the eagle owl Lancaster lets out a spooked peep and rushes back into the bolthole. He lays back down next to Josephine and gives her a frown. it looks like their stuck here for the night.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Linda enters a deep sleep and begins having dreams about the battle that had happened today.

Last edited by Meyerm on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Tank rolls on to his side.

Lancaster rests his head on his paws worried about spending another night without the Willows. He smiles at Josephine happy that he has her to snuggle up to. if anything were to happen to her he'd be heartbroken.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:27 pm

Reassuring Lancaster as he returned to the safety of the bolthole, Josephine cuddled up close to him and gently nuzzled his face with her nose. Smiling she knew she would always be safe whenever he was around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Lancaster churrs passionately as Josephine nuzzled him. He grooms her tenderly under her chin. Unsure of how long they may be seperated from the group, Lancaster is determined to make sure he keeps Josephine safe.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Luna shakes in her sleep as she sees Aspen. Her old mob... Aspen's new litter... she had to go back. If she didn't, they would die.

ooc: I have a plan... Luna will return to her old mob for a while and steal her sister (The DF's) pups, (Five) and take them back. One stays with her in The WIllows. One goes to The Hydras in Stargazers. One goes to The All Stars in Angels of the Sun. The other goes to The Hunters in Name Pending. The other will stay where it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next