Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:21 pm

Jupiter continued to forge, hoping to find something to take back to Topaz to feed her.

Topaz was showing that she was enjoying the attention she was receiving, as she never got much attention besides her mother.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Karma pads over to a bush where she pulls up more beetle larvae. She decides to give this morsel to Topaz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:10 pm

Nimbus cared for Antebellum, and although he wanted her to be his mate, he would not risk having her be evicted. He would wait until after MG delivered.

Faeya smelled the new pup and smiled. Her instincts told her to find it food, which she did.

Lithium watched Faeya, Karma, and Jupiter eagerly, hoping one of them would give him attention.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Jupiter paused her forging, getting the feeling she was being watched. She stood on her hind legs, looking around, trying to see if there was a rover or a predator nearby. She didn't spot anything and lowered back down, confused. She could of sworn she caught a scent of another meerket, but maybe she was just being paranoid.

Topaz closed her eyes, not going to sleep, but was still tired from the hunger.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Karma nudges the beetle over to Topaz and peeps. She should eat to gain some of the strength she had lost.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Topaz opened her eyes when she heard Karma, and spotted the beetle larvae . She licked her chops, before accepting it from the older female and ate it, enjoying every bite.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Karma smiles happily as she watched Topaz devour her offered gift.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:58 pm

Topaz felt a bit better after finishing the meal brought to her. She looked up at Karma and peeps happily, not sounding as weak as she did before.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:05 pm

Karma chirps happy to see that Topaz has gathered some of her strength back.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Antebellum sticks close to Nimbus. She can feel the presence of a rover in the area, and she wasn't going to be tricked into mating.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:09 am

Tisca began to forage, catching herself a millipede.
Cloud Catcher stayed alert, wanting to help the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Karma returns to foraging choosing to ignore the rover that's still around. She decides to find another morsel to give to Topaz and pads over to a promising spot where she thinks she'll find something good.

Tank trespasses onto Tiny Kats territory. He may have failed at the Oreos to attract a female but his confidence is still up and he hopes that this time he'll get lucky.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:47 pm

Nimbus stays close to Antebellum, grooming her to calm her nerves.

Lithium spots Tank and chirps, letting him know of his presence.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:01 pm

Karma pulls up a juicy millipede. She drags it across the ground then bites it in half. She eats one half then brings the other half to Topaz and drops it in front of her. She's eager to keep getting her more food if she needs any.

Tank spots the Tiny Kats in the distance and creeps closer to them. He realizes that another rover has already beat him to the chase. Oh great competition. Tank is annoyed and frustrated but the presence of another rover has made things more interesting. He makes a quick glance and peeps back to Lithium with a game face. Let's see who can attract a female first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Pamela forages, unaware of the rovers, which for her sake was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:58 pm

Karma catches the scent of another rover in the area and scans the surrounding landscape but can't see Tank.

Tank sees Pamela foraging and decides to try his luck. He creeps closer to her quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Pamela can't see Tank yet, as she is eating a millepede.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Status has caught the rover's scent an is on high alert. He keeps watch over all the unattached females from his post.

Bahiya climbs a bush and also scans the area fo the rover.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:06 pm

Realising a rover is nearby, Pamela nervously waddles over to Stratus and starts digging there.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:12 pm

Karma climbs up a small tree and scans the area for the rovers but still can't see them yet.

Realizing that the Tiny Kat's resident males have gone on high alert, Tank slinks into the cover a bush to avoid being spotted. He sighs in frustration as he was so close to Pamela but his attempts to try to entice her from the group have been dashed. He waits patiently for what the group does next and to see if a female strays from the group.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Jupiter frowned as she hadn't any luck finding anything at all, not for herself or the new pup. She looked around, still a bit nervous, and went to be near the group and decided to try forging again.

Topaz happily ate what Karma brought her. Slowly, but surely, she was regaining her lost strength. She was able to stand up now, and walk a little, but not much before she would have to lay back down.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:36 pm

Karma scans the bushes and patches of grass near the group, looking for any signs of movement that might give away the rovers' location.

Tank sees Jupiter foraging close to the group. He's tempted to take the risk of making an approach but decides to patiently wait and see if she wanders from the protective surrounding of the group.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:56 pm

Frowning, Jupiter still wasn't having any luck. A little annoyed, she looked around. And slowly, began to realize to have better luck, she would go move away from the group. She knew it was risky, but she was hungry, and also wanted to find food for Topaz. She gulped, beginning to go away from the group. As long as she kept herself in the sights of Status, she would be okay... She hoped so. She found a spot that was a few feet away from the group and began to forge.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:22 pm

Tank stands up on his hind legs to see if the Tiny Kat males were looking in his direction before making an approach on Jupiter. Seeing his chance as the males heads are turned, Tank quietly slinks towards Jupiter. His heart pounds as he slowly inches closer and closer to her. Getting lucky with her was looking more promising the closer he got but he knows that his chances could be dashed at any second. He's making an approach out in the open and could easily be spotted.

Karma spots Tank and sounds the alarm. If another female were to fall pregnant now the chances of her and Bahiya being able to raise a litter with in the security of the group could be shattered.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:29 pm

Jupiter jumped when she heard Karma. She looked around, and finally, spotted Tank. Realizing what he was, she backed up and made a dash for the safety of the group. She couldn't get pregnant, not when she finally found a new mob. She refused to be evicted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next