Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 19th October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autumn)

Ages of those under one year:
Lavender ........ 9 months and 09 days
Hutch ...... 5 months and 16 days.
Daisy ...... 2 month and 09 days
Dewdrop ...... 1 month and 19 days
Golly Gosh, Grace, Glade and Gretel ..... 1 month and 23 days
Megan... 2 month and 2 days.
Meg, Alice, Ivy, Jamela & Unnamed...... Newborns

Due Dates:
Maylene and Tank's Litter........ Due 11th of November
Verniece and Lithium’s Litter...... Unconfirmed (2nd December)
Linda and Ninja’s Litter.......Confirmed (2nd December)
Luna and Lithium’s Litter.......Unconfirmed (2nd December)
---------------------------------------------------
**NB: Please let me know if there are any members/pregnant females that should be on the above list. Also a 'Unconfirmed' due date indicates a female which the new rule has been applied on.**

Last edited by little_maybelline on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:23 pm

ooc: Ah, once again Megan has been forgotten in the 'Ages Under One Year.' XD
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:41 pm

ooc: Actually now she's 2 months and 2 days.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:45 pm

ooc: Is there anything or anyone else I've missed?

Last edited by little_maybelline on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:47 pm

ooc- I guess it's okay to start.

ic- Linda slowly rouses from sleep, but doesn't get up. She looks around from within the chamber. She had slept soundly. She had only been evicted a few hours last week, so there wasn't any problem with getting used to mob life again. She grooms herself and decides to stay in a little longer.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Leon comes above ground and suns himself.

Megan is curled up and sleeping in.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Luna snuck around the burrow, looking for Buckeye's unborn litter. She spotted the pup she was looking for- Alice.

Alice squeaked, unaware of Luna's plot.

ooc: I'm having Luna kill Alice- but please don't evict Luna.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:16 pm

ooc- I think you should wait for atb2700 to post before doing anything.

ic- Linda suddenly remembers what had happened in the evening and excitement overcomes her. Buckeye's litter must have been born by now. Still reluctant to leave the burrow, she peaks her head out of the chamber she was in and into the tunnel. She smells new meerkats in the burrow.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:22 pm

[quote="Meyerm"]ooc- I think you should wait for atb2700 to post before doing anything.

ooc: Luna and Alice are both mine, and Alice, if she lived through pup stages, I was just going to kill her off. It's best she goes now- before I love her too much and keep her.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Jamela squeaks at Luna, unaware of what she planned to do to her sister.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Luna creeps closer. She didn't really want to do this, but an overpopulated mob was no place for her pups.

Alice squeaks. She feels a sharp pain in her foot and turns around. She had no idea luna has just bitten her.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Unaware of what was unfolding, Linda goes back and lays down, feeling a little lazy right now, which was odd considering her very active personality.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Jamela hears Alice's squeak and looks at the outline of an adult. She growls, not knowing what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:16 pm

ooc- Aren't pups supposed to be blind at first?

ic- Linda finally decides to head above ground. She peaks her head up, seeing others already up, and emerges. She stretches, grooms herself, and greets everyone already up. She then stands in the direction of the sunrise to sun herself. Her pregnancy was just starting to become visible, with only those suspecting her pregnancy and looking hard for any signs being able to really notice it.

Last edited by Meyerm on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:19 pm

ooc: I'm not sure, I learned to have the pups look from someone else, I also remember someone having their pup run around in the burrow when they crawl. So now i'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:23 pm

ooc- Every source I have says they're blind and virtually immobile for the first week or so. I also know their ears are closed at first, which would mean the only sounds they hear are muffled.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Meyerm wrote:
ooc- Every source I have says they're blind and virtually immobile for the first week or so. I also know their ears are closed at first, which would mean the only sounds they hear are muffled.
That's what I heard too. It seems like you forgot. (I do too, so don't worry)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:29 pm

ooc: Okay.

bic: Megan woke up and yawned, she stretched, but felt pretty slow, so she didn't really bother getting up.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:43 pm

Alice screamed in pain again, and then everything went black.

Luna cringed when she felt Alice go limp beneath her. But she had to do it.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Megan jerked up as she heard a scream of pain. She was unaware that the pups had been born and quickly headed toward the cry, a little afraid of what she would find.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Linda doesn't hear the cry from the small pup deep below and continues to sun herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:20 pm

ooc: Whose the unnamed pup? Is she being killed off too?

Buckeye hears her pup's screams. She had laid down with Keeko gollowing the birth, and she ran toward the source of the screams. But she was already too late. Her generosity of allowing the pregnant females to remain in the group has returned to haunt her.

Verniece and Hutch wake up from their sleep and see Buckeye sniffing her dead newborn. Glade stays close to her litter mates, knowing that her new sister was now dead.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Before Megan could see the dead pup, Leon ushed to her side and covered her eyes with his paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:49 am

ooc: I'll play the new unamed pup if no one else is going to play it.

bic: Jackie lifts her head up at the sound of the squeal and sees Alice's body. In the dark it's hard to make out but the smell and the squeal also give it away.

Snowflake wakes up and runs over to Jackie to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:25 am

ooc: The Unnamed pup belongs to Pancake. As it stands, I do not know what she wants to do with it.

bic: Keeko heard screaming and runs towards the sound. He sees Luna holding a limp body, and snarls.
Golly Gosh runs over, and seeing Luna holding one of his siblings. He lunges forward and sinks his teeth into her leg.
Miley runs over and grabs Golly Gosh, pulling him away from Luna. She was afraid she's hurt him too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next