Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:28 am

ooc: Okay.

bic: Jackie snarls at Luna. She also had the urge to attack her, but didn't.

Snowflake sees Alice and snarls at Luna.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:22 am

Linda races down, hearing the conflict inside. She gets to where Buckeye's newborn pups are and gasps when she sees Luna with a dead pup. At first she's shocked, nver expecting this to happen, then she gets angry and snarls, ready to chase her out if needed.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:04 am

Leon hissed, there were still the rest of Buckeye's pups at risk, if they allowed her to stay, they could easily fall to the same fate, but the only one who could evict her was Buckeye.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:08 am

Linda stands firm, ready to chase Luna out or defend the pups. Realizing this event may cost herself her position in the mob, she decides to show her continued devotion to the mob and keeping the pups safe. She has a litter of her own on the way, and she doesn't want to be forced out of the Willows, again.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:40 am

Luna whimpered in pain. She feels terrible about what she's done- she had never wanted to harm a pup- but instinct kicked in. Even if Buckeye had allowed her to stay, an overpopulated mob would not be good for her own litter. So, killing off one was the best thing. Even if she felt terrible.
Luna began to grovel to Buckeye, hoping it would work.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:52 am

Linda steps back, not wishing to get stuck in the middle of this if it gets violent, but still ready to leap into action to protect the pups.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:56 am

Luna know's she's cornered. If they all atack her at one, she'll be dead in a matter of moments. She knew that if she every licked Megan, or hung around with her, Leon would try to kill her. She never wanted this life.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:00 am

Linda stays where she is. Despite her actions, Luna was still somewhat of a friend of hers. She wouldn't want to see her die. She puts her head down, thinking she might be next if Buckeye chooses to evict Luna.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:04 am

Luna whimpered again. She didn't want to be cast out on her own. Again. She backs up farther away from her angry mob.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:13 am

Linda backs away and heads above ground. She sits at the entrance, ready to give chase if Luna comes racing out. She doesn't want to watch if they kill Luna down there.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:14 am

Luna grooms Buckeye again, trying and trying to be forgiven.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:31 am

Linda sighs, fearing all of the pregnant females might be evicted as a result of the pup being murdered. She isn't sure hold long she can live alone with a litter on the way. She peers into the burrow, expecting to see either Luna racing out or the others with blood on their claws.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:18 am

Tank jerks awake, spooked by the loud squeal. He hurries to his feet and races toward where he had heard the cry. He rounds a corner to find Alice's dead body laying in front of Luna. He predicted that Buckeye's choice to allow the pregnant females back into the group would place her newborn pups in danger and he was right. Filled with rage, Tank snarls, very tempted to give Luna his own way of an eviction but holds back. Instead, he steps between Luna and the pups and stands over the newborn pups protectively. He'll wait to see what Buckeye wants to happen to her then decide his own choice of action.

Lancaster gasps after hearing the loud cry. He sits up quickly as he hears angery growls radiate through the burrow. He's been laying awake for a while but hasn't been paying attention to what's been happening in the burrow. He frowns whimpering as he crawls towards the angery growls, fearing he may discover a horrific sight. Since the evicted females were let back into the group, he kept getting a bad feeling that it may have been a fatal mistake. He bumps into his brother Tank and reluctantly glances over him. He sees the dead pup Alice and squeals. He hasn't yet realized that it was Luna who had killed her. He didn't even want to believe it was one of the pregnant subordinate females but it was.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:21 am

Linda decides it's best for her own future in the mob if she goes back in to help out. She heads back in and goes up to where the others were, seeing Tank and Lancaster have joined in. She quickly chirps to them, telling them that Luna was the murderer.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:56 am

Jerking awake as she felt Lancaster move away from her, Josephine opened her eyes and listened to the comotion happening in the other chamber. Shuffling closer again the cool wall, she thought it best to keep her head down before Buckeye decides to go on another evicting spree.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:12 pm

Lancaster's eyes widen as he realizes Luna did this. He turns his look of shock to a sneer. Luna has already killed one pup and he fears the rest of Buckeye's pups could be in danger. Lancaster stands next to Tank growling. He has suddenly lost trust in the subordinates who are pregnant.

Tank keeps his eyes locked on Luna. Any threatening movements and he'll attack.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:17 pm

Linda steps back. Any wrong move can send out the wrong signal, and she can suddenly find herself in the same situation. She watches, nervous about what may happen.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:39 pm

Luna whimpered as more angry members joined in. She knows her life is hardly worth anything now, but she would not be known as a pup murderer.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Linda makes the decision that not doing anything might be worst than joining in. She comes up at front and snarls, setting aside any friendly relationship they may have had and keeping in mind what she did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:41 pm

Buckeye could hardly think. She had not even had the chance to know the pup. She wimpered, not knowing what to do. She wanted to chase Luna far away, but she was rooted to the spot, unable to move.

Verniece sensed Buckeye's pain, and turned on Luna. She had killed a member of the family, and as a result, more evictions could be possible.

Glade tries to comfort her mother, offering grooming.

Hutch watches on, solemnly.

Buckeye, eager to get away, runs to the burrow entrance, and sits by herself at the edge, collecting her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Seeing Buckeye go back above ground, Linda gives a cold glare to Luna before checking to make sure the other pups were okay. Coming to the thought that the others might think of her as having the same intentions, she leaves them alone and goes above ground. She cautiously approaches Buckeye and sits by her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Lancaster follows Buckeye and Linda above ground. He sits next to them looking at Linda with a frown. She may be pregnant too but he can't see her as the type to try to kill a rival female's pups but he thought the same with Luna as well and he found out looks had decieved him. He just can't get himself to trust the pregnant females for now but it doesn't he'll abandon them. He grooms both Linda and Buckeye and calm their nerves. He may not trust Linda but he's too loyal to just abandon anyone in a group he resides in.

Tank lays down next to Buckeye's pups, curling his body protectively around them. He provides them with gentle grooming to keep them calm.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:14 pm

Jamela nuzzles close to Tank, she peeps softly, she had heard the sound of her sister's cry and the growling, but she was too young to know what it ment.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Linda thaks Lancaster and grooms Buckeye, trying to calm her down. Luckily her intincts haven't kicked in, yet. Her pregnancy was just starting to become visible, but barely. Maybe some of them haven't noticed yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:22 pm

Trying to relieve some of Buckeye's suffering, Verniece feeds the other newborn pups.

Buckeye accepts the company, but is still lost in thought. She was confused; she was never in this situation before. She feels like Luna must pay, but how does she know the other pregnant subordinates won't do the same vicious act. And if they were allowed to stay, the group might grow too large to support, and she might be put into the situation to do exactly what Luna did, in the name of her pups. She sat silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next