Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Linda sits and looks down, sighing at the thought of being evicted. She'll try her hardest not to make the same mistake as Luna.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:38 pm

Tank wraps his tail around the pups and tickles each of them with it. He continues to groom them while snuggling them.

Lancaster glanced at Buckeye. He felt bad for her. Having lost a pup and to a subordinate pregnant female, he imagines she must be furious. Even though Lancaster didn't know the pup he was still upset about Alice's death. losing any pup no matter how old is tragic for a group but it's to be expected if pregnant females start to compete to keep their pups alive. Lancaster sighs depressingly. He's angry at Luna but it's up to Buckeye to decide what to do with her and the other pregnant females.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:57 pm

Linda begins to think on the brighter side of things. At least they weren't all dead. Any chances of her being allowed to babysit or even be near them may have been dashed though. She lowers her head, thinking that nobody must trust her now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Lancaster nudges Linda's chin up and smiles. He trusts her. He believes even if her instincts do kick in she'll force away the temptation to want to kill Buckeye's or any of the other pregnant female's pups. He'll support her even if the rest of the group turn their backs on her. In fact he'll support the other pregnant females as well. Even though Luna killed Buckeye's pup Alice, he forgives her.

Tank licks each of the pups nurturingly. He still wants to go roving but he also wants to babysit. He looks up at the ceiling struggling with which task he wants to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:25 am

Jackie snarls in disgust. If she were Buckeye, Luna would be gone by now.

Snowflake watches, confused.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:16 am

Linda thanks Lancaster and stands. She doesn't feel so bad about the situation now. It wasn't her fault. She didnm't do anything. Losing Alice may be tragic, but it would have been worst if they had grown attachment to her before she died. After calming down a little, she realizes she's hungry, and decides to start foraging near the group.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:08 am

Josephine emerged from the burrow and chose to sit away from Buckeye, even though it meant being apart from Lancaster.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:18 am

Lancaster smiles at Linda greatful to have offered her support. She had done nothing to Buckeye's pups and has no need to feel ashamed. It was a tragic loss but Lancaster finds it hard showing emotions for a pup he never knew. Alot of pups die in the Kalahari everyday and it's expected that alot of them won't live to adulthood. It's a part of life in the harsh Kalahari desert. Lancaster leans over and resumes to grooming Buckeye this time trying to convince her not to kick out the pregnant subordinates.

Tank however isn't so forgivable. He's still angry with Luna and is distrustful toward the pregnant subordinates. He stays by the pups, still nestling up to them and wrapped around them protectively. He's made his decision on what to do today, stay home and babysit.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:24 am

Linda looks back as she's foraging. Will she ever be allowed to babysit? Maybe she can try. What's the loss? She stops foraging and heads into the burrow, trying to see if they'll allow her to be close to them before attempting to babysit.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:47 am

Tank sees Linda and snarls. He remembers that she had been with Ninja a while ago and could be carrying his pups. If she is pregnant, he refuses to let her near Buckeye's pups. She too could be a threat. He gives Linda a warning bark to stay back.

Lancaster hears his brother's snarl and bark. He dashes into into the burrow to see what's going on. He sees Linda near the pups and Tank still protectively wrapped around them, growling at Linda. Lancaster barks at Tank demanding him stop being so rediculously over protective. Linda had done nothing to the pups and there's no need for him to be so nasty towards her.

Tank calms down allowing Linda to approach the pups but keeps a watchful eye on her. If he sees any threatening movements he won't hesistate to viciously defend Buckeye's pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:57 am

Linda cautiously approaches and sniffs them. She lays down and wraps around them protectively, her motherly instincts kicking in. She starts to debate what to do in her mind. She should wait a few more days until everyone calms down to babysit, but waiting much longer could be a bad decision too. Soon everyone will know she's pregnant instead of just suspect it. She lays her head down deep in thought, looking for the best course of action.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Seeing that Linda means no harm to the pups, Tank lets out a soft, apologetic chirp to Linda. He felt bad that he was so hostile towards her and allows her to join him in caring for the pups.

Lancaster smiles at he looked at the pups. They're so adorable.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:21 pm

Linda tends to the pups and rests as she's cuddled around them. She was still hungry, but she'll have time to forage later. She huddles the pups close to her, leaning towards staying to babysit.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Jamela snuggled up to Linda, she knew something wasn't right, and it scared her.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:34 pm

Tank decides to remain with the pups. He sits up leaning against the wall of the burrow. He occasionally leans over to bond groom them.

Lancaster heads back above ground where he returns to Josephine's side. He nuzzles her and tenderly grooms her left cheek.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:43 pm

Linda peeps in a soft tone to the pups, trying to calm them down after what had happened. She'll protect them from Luna or anyone, or anything else that might try to hurt them. She makes the decision to babysit today, possibly not having a chance to do so later.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Josephine chrr'd at the comforting grooming and nibbled at Lancaster's shoulder gratefully in return.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:31 pm

Tank stands up and heads for the burrow entrance. He has entrusted Linda with taking care of the pups. Having seen Linda's maternal instincts, he feels that it is safe for the pups to be around her. Tank emerges from the burrow and stands outside the entrance scanning the landscape. He's had strong urge to want to rove for the past couple of days and he is intent on going through with his plan for a roving trip today.

Lancaster glances back at burrow after quickly grooming Josephine's neck. He's looking forward to babysitting and tending to the pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Linda sees Tank leave and smiles to herself, seeing that they still trust her. She returns to taking care of the pups, not even thinking about leaving them alone with Luna still close by. Luna has her forgiveness, but not her trust. She looks to the entrance of the chamber, wondering who will babysit with her today.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Luna starts to lick one of the pups, seeing that it was getting cold. She snuggled up to the pups, but quickly stepped back, afraid of the beating she would get.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:23 pm

Linda growls and snaps at Luna, but intentionally misses. She barks, telling her to leave. She then continues to tend to the pups.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Luna decides to lick the pups quicly, trying to keep it warm. She meant no harm to them.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Linda hisses and barks loudly, telling her to get away. She doesn't trust Luna anywhere near a pup after she killed one. She can handle them on her own just fine.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Luna growled and ignored Linda. Linda wasn't the DOminant Female.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Linda growls, willing to alert everyone else if she tries to kill another. She pulls the pups closer to her, watching Luna's every move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next