Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:35 am

Juamba growled and followed Simmons. Once satisfied that the rover was gone, she scnet marked the area.
Juvita looked up, intruiged.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:17 am

Quagmire suddenly snaps out of his love gaze. What the heck is he doing roving here!? He has a mission to accomplish and that's to find his lost sons. Quagmire stands up on his hind legs to make sure the Devils haven't discovered his location. Seeing that the group is occupied with trying to find him and scent marking the area, Quagmire takes advantage of the situation and disappears through the tall grass. Maybe if he's successful in his mission he'll return to rove at the Devils later.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:23 am

While Quagmire was leaving, Slaughter was just returning. After a succssful roving trip at two mobs, he was returning to the Devils.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Pyscho watches Quagmire run away, dissapointed. She wanted to be the leader of her own group, and he could of been her mate. But now, she was stuck here. She laid down, not wanting to move.

Simmons pranced back to the burrow, happy of his accomplishments. He walked over to Juamba anad started to groom her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:22 pm

Quagmire heads off towards Reapers territory, unaware that his son Mischka is there with Ninja. He'll search every meerkat group territory if that's what it's going to take to find his sons.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:29 pm

Slaughter sees Quagmire and snickers, time for trouble. He turned around and chased after the rover. Pumped with testosterone after his rovng trip, he felt invinsible.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:40 pm

Hearing a noise behind him, Quagmire glances over his shoulder to see Slaughter charging straight towards him. He churrs in extreme frustration. This is something he doesn't need. He thought he had gotten away without being noticed but he thought wrong. Having a mission to fulfill, Quagmire takes off running as fast he could. He didn't want to get involved in a fight not when he's this determined to complete his search mission.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:46 pm

Slaughter bit at Quagmire's hind legs, hoping to trip him. He growled as he kept missing, but he kept biting, he knew that he could still trip him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Quagmire jumps, dodging Slaughter's bites. He kicks at Slaughter's jaw trying to slow him down enough so that he could get away.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Slaughter slowed dow as he was kicked, but he managed to shake it off and keep chasing Quagmire. He snapped at his hind legs again, finally he caught Quagire by the anckle.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Quagmire yelps and crashes to the ground. He rolls onto his back and kicks the side of Slaughter's face hard. Then rushes to his feet and takes off running for his life again.

ooc: I'm getting a plot idea from the Reaper and Devils chases. they'll reunite Mischka and Quagmire by chance.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:13 pm

ooc: That gives me a funny picture in my head. XD

bic: Slaughter keeps chasing him. He manages the bite the end of Quagmire's tail, which was to long for him to kick at, unless he slowed down.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:27 pm

ooc: Lol I also imagine Rex and Slaughter meeting upXD I wonder how that meeting would go?

Quagmire yips as he felt Slaughter bite his tail but ignores the pain and keeps running. He was determined to escape serious injury. Unwittingly he's running towards Reapers territory and straight towards Mischka and Ninja who are also trying to escape from a blood thirsty meerkat.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Schemes watched Slaughter chase off the rover with a snicker.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:26 pm

ooc: Rex is actually a very kind meerkat, but was afraid Mischka and Ninja were after the pups. If they were to meet, they'd likely fight, but Rex is a more detirmined meerkat and would likely win.

bic: Slaughter thrashes his head, causing open wounds in Quagmire's tail.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Quagmire grits his teeth and growls but keeps running. His tail is now throbbing in pain but it still doesn't slow him down.

Ninja and Mischka cross into Devils territory. Both of them are panting histerically from running across the research area without stopping. Ninja wobbles on his legs. They were so sore and throbbing in pain that he can barely stand on them. The same is for Mischka. He staggers as he slows down to a walk. He can barely feel his legs but at least both males made it out of Reapers territory alive. But they've got an even bigger problem. This territory belongs to an even more ruthless group and if they're caught tresspassing they could be in SERIOUS trouble. They're both exhausted and can't afford to run anymore so they'd be an easy target if they are spotted by the Devils. Ninja leads Mischka over to a large camel thorn tree where they both collapse from exhaustion. They decide to rest to gather up their strength before deciding to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Slaughter clawed at Quagmire's hind legs while still having a hold on his tail.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Quagmire reacts by kicking Slaughter's arm forcfully. He's nearly taken down by the force of Slaughter's claws ripping into his thigh but fights to stay on his feet. He's unwittingly running towards the large camel thorn tree Ninja and Mischka are resting at.

Ninja rests his head in the sand. It felt good to be laying down especially after how hard he has been running. His legs have stopped throbbing in pain but now they just feel really sore.

Mischka leans back against the tree with his back feet up in the air. He has managed to catch his breath but now feels like he could use a good rest.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Slaughterfinally let him go. He rolled his eyes, if he won't tun and fight back then he isn't worth my time. He turned and headed back toward the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:35 pm

Samara looked at the males. Why would Slaughter be returning?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:47 pm

Seeing that he is no longer being followed by Slaughter, Quagmire comes to a stop under a bush to catch his breath. Once again he was almost killed by a Devil but this time he managed to escape without serious harm. The only injuries he recieved during the chase was a gash to his tail and claw wounds to his thigh but none the less he's fine. He grooms his wounds unaware that he's just acrossed from the camel thorn tree where Ninja and Mischka are resting.

Oblivious to his dad just across from him under a bush, Mischka starts to close his eyes. He was so exhausted that he could barely keep his eyes open.

Ninja however tries to stay awake. It's imperative that someone stays on gaurd. They are after all in hostile territory.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Schemes snickered. For she had nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:23 am

Juamba called to the group, heading out to forage.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:37 am

Suddenly, Ninja's eyes lay on a silhouetted figure of a meerkat that is across from them. He drops down to his front legs, bobs his head then stands back up on his hind legs. He shifts his head to the side watching the meerkat curiously. Could it be an evicted female craving for male company or could it be just another rover taking a rest from his tiresome journey? Ninja barks and starts to move torwards the meerkat.

Hearing Ninja's bark, Mischka jerks out of his sleep. He grumbles crankily. He had just slipped into a good sleep when suddenly it was ruined by a noise. Mischka slowly sits up with his eyes half closed. He realizes that Ninja isn't next to him and looks around a little paniced. Where had his roving teacher gone? Mischka then spots Ninja several feet in front of him and moving. He stands up on his hind legs wondering where Ninja is going. Suddenly he spots the silhouetted meerkat under the bush across from the large camel thorn tree. Curious as to who it could be, Mischka follows after Ninja to investigate.

Hearing a bark, Quagmire looks up from grooming his wounds and spots the 2 males approaching him. Almost Instantly he recognizes one of them. Could it be one of the sons he's been tirelessly searching for? Quagmire narrows his eyes, wincing them to get a closer look. It is! It's one of his sons! It's Mischka! Quagmire sounds a series of excited chirps relieved to see that is Mischka and that he's alive and well. But who's the male that's accompanying him? Quagmire starts to get bad vibes from the other male. Who is this shady looking meerkat and what's Mischka doing hanging around him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:17 am

Unaware of the rover reunion, Simons is busy digging in the sand, trying to trap a scorpion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next