Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Schemes follows her mother. Hunger was starting to take over from boredom, and she scraped around in the earth.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:24 pm

As Mischka gets a closer look at the strange meerkat he suddenly recognizes a familiar feature on the meerkat's head. A scar... and there's also one on his left thigh. Is it who he thinks it is or could it be a meerkat he never met who just happens to have the same scars as his father? Mischka sniffs Quagmire then backs away and bobs his head in shock and disbelief. It is his father! It really is! Mischka is estatic yet annoyed to see the return of his father. Mischka hasn't forgotten that HE'S the reason for all the roving trips that ended badly and who had gotten him and his brother kicked out of the Barking Boys roving coalition. Mischka lets out a low growl. He has begun to just get into his prime and he doesn't want his father to but in and screw everything up. Mischka abruptly stops his low growl. He realizes someone's missing. Where's Grischka?

Ninja glances between Mischka and Quagmire confused. They know each other?

Quagmire stands up on all 4s and approaches Mischka. He's a bit confused by his son's reaction to see him but doesn't ask questions. He's just eladed to have run into him. If it weren't for being chased he would've never crossed paths with his son. He starts to bond groom him. Perhaps they can start being a family again and go on father and son roving trips like they used to. The quantity time together will help restrengthen the bond they lost when times had gotten rough.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:20 pm

ooc: We should say that the Devils have headed back tot he burrow now...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Mischka slips his head from under Quagmire's and backs away. He barks demanding to know where Grischka is. He knows his father's bad roving history and his heart begins to race fearing something had gone wrong in his absence. Unfortunately he's going to find out that his intuitions are right.

Quagmire sighs. Mischka is going to be livid to find out that he had left him for dead after being attacked by the Devils. He swallows hard and chokes out a peep (This is going to be hard for me tell you this Mischka. But.... Y-you're brother...is dead. We were roving here in Devils territory and we were attacked. I tried to save him but they were all over him. I couldn't save him so I ran to save myself. I'm so sorry. It hurt like hell to have left him but there was nothing I could do.) He hangs his head low in guilt.

Mischka's mouth is agape and his eyes widen in shock. He can't believe what he has just heard. What ever happened to loyalty and sticking together no matter what, even in the times of struggle? Quagmire had promised that before the father and sons team left their old group. If Mischka was with them he would've never left his brother no matter how intimidating the enemy. He would've fought to the death to save his brother. Mischka snarls and bares his fangs at his father. How could he have done this!? And after promising he'd never leave any of their sides no matter how challaging things got!? Mischka is now beyond livid at this point. He can barely think as his mind fills with rage. Unfortunately he's broken the promise himself by just giving up on his father and brother.

Ninja steps to the side and watches the father and son drama unfold with excitement. He sits on his haunches smirking. Things are about to get ugly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:37 pm

Samara turned and waited.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:05 pm

Schemes noticed it was getting late and chirped to her mother. Schemes didn't mind the dark, but she didn't really want to be stuck away form the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Mischka lunges at his father Quagmire. He slams his front paws against Quagmire's right shoulder forcefully and knocks him clean off his feet. He pins him to the ground and snaps at his neck. Mischka wants his father to pay for abandoning Grischka and leaving him for dead. Unfortunately Quagmire and Mischka are unaware that Grischka has reappeared in Stargazer's territory and that this fight is all for nothing.

Quagmire tucks his face into his shoulder and covers his face with his left front paw to try to protect his still sore neck and face from recieving further damage. His son has a right to feel angry with him but he shouldn't be the one to act so enraged. Mischka was the one to break the promise first. He refused to give their father and sons roving coalition another chance and just gave up on them and left. Quagmire was disappointed in his son's desicion to just leave but he knew it would happen eventually. Both of his sons are now at the age where they should be leaving their family to start ones of their own and to find their own roving strategies and better mating oppertunities. Quagmire is at a point where he has to learn to let go of his son. Quagmire chirps execessively demanding his son to stop.

Ninja watches the fight with a smirk of interest.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:14 pm

ooc: I know this RP day is over but I want to finish up this plot

Mischka continues his assault on his father. He didn't care that he broke the promise at least he didn't leave anyone badly injured behind to die alone in the process. He's blinded by rage as he furiously slashes at Quagmire's face. This is the last time he hopes to see his father because now that he's teamed up with the much more expieranced and clever Ninja he's ready to branch out on his own and never wants to see his father again. If he has another run in with Quagmire he may just decide to kill him. Everytime he looks at his father's face now, he thinks about how he chose to abandon Grischka. It ticks him off badly! After years of unlucky roving trips and being ousted from groups because of Quagmire's domineering diposition, he's just itching to split from Quagmire and the time has come. Mischka jumps back from his father barking angrily. He wants him to leave NOW!

Quagmire sits up with bleeding scratches on his face. He's crushed that his son hates him but he can't blame him for being so angry. Quagmire ran like a coward instead of coming to Grischka's aide as he saw him limping off to somewhere he could die in peace or to be picked off by a hungry predator. If he hadn't had ran to save himself, Grischka may be still alive. Quagmire respects his son's wishes and sulkingly heads off in the opposite direction. He makes a glance over his shoulder and sneers at his son. Their close relationship has been shattered. It's going to be difficult roving alone. He will no longer have his sons to bond with, to protect and to forage along with him. He will also be more vulnerable to predators as he has no one to look out for him. Now that the winter is upon the Kalahari things are going to become a struggle for Quagmire. He'll have to keep his wits about him if he's going to survive on his own. Realizing how dark it is Quagmire bounds off to look for somewhere to sleep.

Ninja smirks. He's impressed with how vicious this young Mischka could be. He'll prove to be useful and interesting to rove with. He didn't care that Quagmire was related to Mischka he's excited to rove with his new friend. Now that it's pitch black outside, Ninja pads over to Mischka and peeps. They should find a bolthole before they are spotted by night time predators.

Mischka nods and leads the way. Still pumped up he was up for a another fight if a night time predator dared to engage them. He spots a bolthole under a bush and heads inside. There's no time to check to see if it's safe it'll have to do for now until tomorrow. Mischka yawns curls up into a ball then falls asleep.

Ninja follows Mischka inside and curls up next to him. They have each other to keep warm but how will this harsh winter treat Mischka's father now that he has to fend for himself? Ninja scoffs. He didn't care. He rests his head on Mischka's back and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3