Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other Roleplays/Forums

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Other Roleplays/Forums Empty
PostSubject: Other Roleplays/Forums   Other Roleplays/Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Is anyone on another roleplay or forum? I'm on three forums, including inheritenceforums.com, hisdarkmaterials.org and potterforums.com. The one I'm on most reguarly is potterforums, where my username is FawkesthePhoenix.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Other Roleplays/Forums   Other Roleplays/Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:57 pm

There's my site. There's a DM position open in Forgotten Sun.

http://www.kalaharirpg.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Other Roleplays/Forums   Other Roleplays/Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:28 pm

Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Other Roleplays/Forums   Other Roleplays/Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:37 pm

If you're a Harry Potter RPG fan you should check out www.hexrpg.com if you haven't already. It's a huge site where you can actively interact in the school created environment as well as getting involved with many RP's.
I'm afraid the other RP i'm involved with is on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Other Roleplays/Forums   Other Roleplays/Forums I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Other Roleplays/Forums   Other Roleplays/Forums I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:37 pm

I have yet to join FW. Maybe next summer, when I'm out of school...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other Roleplays/Forums   Other Roleplays/Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:21 am

Does anyone here roleplay on the Linklus rpg? Is it any good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other Roleplays/Forums   Other Roleplays/Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:42 am

I do! I think Linklu is a great site, but lately it hasn't had much activity. I hope once some members get back, it will become active again.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Other Roleplays/Forums   Other Roleplays/Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:55 am

Linklu is wonderful, though the page does stretch on and on and on... but I suggest you join, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Other Roleplays/Forums   Other Roleplays/Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:26 pm

The only problem is activity.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Other Roleplays/Forums   Other Roleplays/Forums I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:38 pm

As soon as Sammi comes back and we get all the characters without a player adopted or dispersed, we'll go like crazy once again. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other Roleplays/Forums   Other Roleplays/Forums I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Hey, does anyone else play Howrse? I joined a couple of weeks ago and I highly reccomend it. Smile My username there is Spirit Horse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Roleplays/Forums   Other Roleplays/Forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Roleplays/Forums
Page 1 of 1