Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone a Roleplayer on the Feral Heart forums? Help needed! ^.^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Anyone a Roleplayer on the Feral Heart forums? Help needed! ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Anyone a Roleplayer on the Feral Heart forums? Help needed! ^.^   Anyone a Roleplayer on the Feral Heart forums? Help needed! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:19 pm

If anyone is a roleplayer on www.feral-heart.com , then i'd appreciate some help. For some annoying reason, my internet at my dad's won't let me view the site. I have a suspensefull rp going on at the moment, yet cannot view it. T_T Anyways. If someone could go to off topic rp and then look up meerkats of the plains, i'd greatly appreciate it if they could find my last post (I have the same username there: Taakah) and then copy+ paste all of the later posts from there in order. I'll write a reply begining with (My friend Taakah cannot view the Feral Heart forums at the moment and so is having me rp in her place.) then my reply. Again, if anyone could do this, my thanks is endless! If this is spam, notify me please, Mods and Admins. c:
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Anyone a Roleplayer on the Feral Heart forums? Help needed! ^.^   Anyone a Roleplayer on the Feral Heart forums? Help needed! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:10 pm

Never heard of that place before but I'm viewing it as I type this post X3. There's so many RPs to scroll through XD Looks like there's an enormous amount of stuff you can do on there. Anyway, these were the late replies I saw after your last post:

NO Kolo won't breed with Hannah UGH xD))

Kolo woke up the sound of birds rang in his ears. As he blinked he saw something curled up next to him and he jumped back as he saw it was Hannah. "I thought i told you to go away!" he shreaked before remembering that everyone was still asleep. As Hannah opened her eyes Kolo saw fear in them. "Sorry" he whispered before going outside. No one was up yet and Kolo sat alone on the edge of the burrow area staring at the sun coming up. Kolo surpressed a tear; he could of shared this was Salahari. Hannah soon came out with the rest of her gang and a young adult about 1 year old came up to Kolo and sat next to him. "Hi i'm Tom(Another random made up name xD) and Hannah is my mother, she has been looking for a mate ever since I was born and shes getting desperate. I'm sorry" Kolo looked at Tom and said. "It's not that, its just I have a mate in my old clan well at least I did until i went looking for my friend. And because my friend loves my mate he tricked me into thinks a dead meerkat was him then covered my trail so i couldn't get back to my mate and now hes proberly got his dirty paws all over her...but i still like him...but he hates me, he even tryed to kill me once." Tom looked scared. "I'm so sorry" he said. Kolo put his paw on his head and churred. "Thanks, one day you will have all this trouble with love" Tom giggled and a glint of amusment flashed in Kolos eyes. Before Kolo could say anything else Hannah called for the foroging party. Kolo sighed and just wished he could curl up with Salahari but that proberly will never happen not now... he sighed and followed Tom to go and eat.
That reply was from MeerkatMeg

Kolo scanned the skys for danger as they reached there foroging spot, he didn't really feel like eating and was just thinking about Salahari all the time. He was thinking about sneaking out of this group and going in search of Salahari but then he would be vunerable of predators and he might get even lost! 'Just a few more days' he thought. He looked to his left and saw a giant Cobra! He peeped the snake alarm and everyone stopped foroging immediatly and they all spotted the snake and charged towards it; tails raised and mobbing there heads to itimidate it while spitting and growling. Kolo disided he had nothing to lose and joined in the fray.
She posted that reply after her previous.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Anyone a Roleplayer on the Feral Heart forums? Help needed! ^.^   Anyone a Roleplayer on the Feral Heart forums? Help needed! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:15 am

THANK you, Yosh! Did meowzers reply...? Because i'll wait for her before I do reply.. ^.^
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Anyone a Roleplayer on the Feral Heart forums? Help needed! ^.^   Anyone a Roleplayer on the Feral Heart forums? Help needed! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:07 pm

You're welcome ^^ Glad I could help you with that Smile I only saw that MeerkatMeg replied twice after your last post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone a Roleplayer on the Feral Heart forums? Help needed! ^.^   Anyone a Roleplayer on the Feral Heart forums? Help needed! ^.^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone a Roleplayer on the Feral Heart forums? Help needed! ^.^
Page 1 of 1