Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
+3
Night
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:08 pm

As one of the females due to give birth precariously close to Morning Glory, Karma is desperate to do what ever it takes to stay in her good books. She pads over to Morning Glory and starts to groom her submissively. She makes grovelling chirps in her grooming.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Stratus smiled to Morning Glory, although he was also worried about the unborn pups.

Bahiya stayed well away from Morning Glory, she had seen females get evicted even after spending every moment grooming the dominant female, so she decided it was best to stay out of her way.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Karma continues to grovel to Morning Glory, unaware that her desperate attempts to convince the dominant female not to evict her could fail her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:35 am

Pamela watches Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:24 am

Nimbus is next up, and begins to stretch. He warms up in the sun and looks for Antebellum.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:19 pm

Karma abruptly stops her submissive grooming thinking better that it's probably smarter to stay out of Morning Glory's way. She pads back towards the other members keeping her body language at a submissive level.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:46 pm

Morning Glory gave a short saddened chirp as Karma padded away before resuming grooming Stratus’s shoulder.

Bounding around Leaf’s ankles, Sanders was itching to find someone to play fight with. Over the past few weeks new female pups had arrived at the burrow but there were still no signs of his brother.

Hearing Sanders’s squeaks for attention, Leaf nudged him in the direction of the other pups and stood on her hind legs to take sentry duty. From her tall position, she watched her dominant sister carefully.

(I have temporarily dispered Va until Pancake returns with the rest of the Shadow Death members)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Karma sits next to Bahiya and starts to groom her to take her mind off the stress and to keep both of their nerves calm.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Jupiter watched what had taken place. She did notice a lot of the other females were close to delivering pups and slowly, the pieces of the puzzle came together. Looked like the next few days or so would be intense....
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Karma then grooms her own shoulder. Already she can feel that the grooming has taken away some of her stress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:56 am

Pamela waits for Morning Glory to lead the group out.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Karma looks up then looks to Morning Glory, waiting for her to make lead calls to go foraging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:08 pm

Puzzle and Alethia continue to groom each other. Alethia is starting to get hungry - she hopes they'll be going out foraging soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:20 pm

Karma hears a loud rumble come from her stomach. She looks at the ground thinking about foraging around the burrow to kill some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:37 am

Pamela lies on her stomach and looks around for any threats.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:08 pm

Karma gets up and walks around with her nose to the ground. She digs at the ground looking for anything good that will help to support her litter of unborn pups.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:06 pm

Seeing that the group were ready to leave, Morning Glory stood to her feet and casually began walking away from the burrow. Stopping after several steps, she rose onto her hind legs and made persistent lead calls for the group to follow.

Leaf heard the calls and raised her head; with her sister getting closer to her due date foraging trips with her had become more of a struggle.

Squeaking and tottering on his tiny legs, Sanders skitted in a short burst across the sand after his adopted parents before stopping to check the other pups were going to follow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Karma follows but keeps a safe distance from Morning Glory. With only a few weeks left until she, Leaf, Bahiya and Morning give birth, she has a feeling things could get very unpleasant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:55 am

Pamela follows, happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:04 am

Alethia and Puzzle follow Morning Glory, eager to start foraging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:05 am

Nimbus follows the group, keeping an eye out for danger. He calls for Antebellum to follow, eager to have her next to him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Karma walks with a slight wobble. Her belly has grown quite large and feeling the extra weight of the pups that are growing inside her has started to slow her down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Pamela watches Karma with concern.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:59 pm

Karma looks up and peeps to Pamela reassuring her that she'll be fine. She fights to work with the weight and picks up the pace to keep up with the group.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Cloud Catcher chirped to Splash, and followed the others. (Since no one else wants to play her, does anyone mind if I start playing her?)
Tisca follows Morning Glory.
Chester Quavers bounds after Sanders.
Lyric kept to himself. He and his sister Skyler had been brought to the group a few days ago and he felt a little out of place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next