Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+3
Pancake
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Tea walks up slower but she sents a rover.

Damon sits and waits for one of the females to see him he had his eye on tosca waiting also looking at the centreys hoping they don't see him
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Peachy takes a few steps towards Tea interested in wanting to get to know her. She sniffs at the air also picking up the rover's scent and stands up on her hind legs to look around to try to spot him.

Alfonso smells the rover too and looks around wondering where he could be hiding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Damon does not move

Tea walks up to the mob
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Peachy approaches Tea and sniffs her curiously. She appeared to ok in her opinion.

Alfonso bobs his head and slowly begins to approach Tea. Seeing his mother acting calm around the new meerkat assures him that she's safe to approach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:27 pm

Damon runs out of the terriortory
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:37 pm

Peachy looks up when she catches a glimpse of blurred fur running into the vegetation. She blinks assuming that it was the rover she scensed.

Alfonso hears vegetation russling and looks around. He hadn't seen the rover take off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:34 pm

Faith peeps to Tosca trying to stay calm, hearing her comment about Tea. How do you know she's a threat? Remember you were once a lone female like her... She looks over at Tea again, thinking she wasn't a threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 am

Tosca Had Spotted Damon And Was Going To Go After Him But Anyway She Mated With Luigi Which Ment She Could Be Pregnant . She Looked Over At Peachy And Sighed I Know But Theres Something About Her . She Walked Away And Sat Down Thinking She Looked Up At The Sky As It Rumbled .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:21 am

Peachy looks at Tosca and smiles assuring her that there's nothing to fear about Tea. She motions her head suggesting that Tosca should introduce herself to Tea. It might change her mind about being distrutful towards her.

Alfoso looks at Tosca then back at Tea. He didn't see anything that would be a red flag that Tea could be a threat. To him, Tea appears to be a shy but easy going meerkat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:22 am

Tosca Sighed But Did As She Was Told . She Approached Growling Lightly , She Then Sood Up Waiting FOr Her Response
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:41 am

Peachy can see Tosca's reluctance to want to introduce herself to Tea but has a proud smile on her face glad to see that she's taking the initiative to make a greeting anyway. She looks back over at Tea smiling warmly.

Alfonso trots over and stops in front of Tea. He looks up at her with a trusting smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Tea sat smiling at Alfoso
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Alfonso leans against Tea's front leg feeling comfortable around her.

Peachy looks around for Running Star. It'll be up to her to decide what to do about Tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Damon watches Tosca and the other females he also watches The males
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Peachy is unaware of Damon observing the group in the cover of some vegetation near by. She looks back at Tea again and smiles assuringly. She's confident that Running Star will accept her into the group...at least she hopes so.

Alfonso remains sitting in front of Tea, relaxed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:55 pm

Tea smells the rover and takes Alfonso into a bolt hole for his saftey.

Damon see's tea and hopes she'll come here as she is his brother
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:01 pm

Alfonso sounds a long questioned sounding peep as Tea picks him up and takes him into the bolt hole. He doesn't squirm and just lets Tea take him below ground. He's confused about the reason for it though.

Peachy smells the rover too and looks around trying locate him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:37 pm

Damon follows tea

Tea saw him following and puts Alfonso in th bolt hole as she runs after damon hoping to
make him leave
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:41 pm

Dominic barked. he could smell the rover, and he angrily started to wardance.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Alfonso watches Tea leave the bolt hole wondering what was going on.

Peachy spots Damon but doesn't sound an alarm seeing that Tea and Dominic are confronting of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Damon stays and goes in the bolt hole tea had left Alfonso and picks Alfonso up and runs

Tea chase's after him hoping to get Alfonso Back and attcks Damon luckaly did not harm
Alfonso
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Alfonso squeals, startled, as he's being carried away by Damon. He didn't know what this stranger wanted with him but feared for his life. He sounds distress calls for his mother to come save him. He's bewhildered as he's dropped to the ground roughly but is grateful to see that Tea had come to his rescue.

Peachy has seen Damon run off with her child and is enraged. She charges after him, furious. No body harms or kidnaps her kids and gets away with it! Peachy helps Tea teach him a lesson and bites into side hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Damon Drops the pup injered and runs as fast as he can
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:04 pm

Alfonso watches in shock as Damon makes an escape.

Peachy wardances after him. She'll make sure he stays far away from her pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:19 am

Faith quickly limps over to Alfonso to see if he's okay. She peeps, concerned and nuzzles him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next