Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+3
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 25th of November Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:29 am

Oreos
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Mikeyal ........ 5 months 15 days
George........ 4 months and 15 days
Grovyle, Sacha ....... 4 months and 05 days
Akina ...... 3 months 16 days
Trinian, Skittles, Twinky, Erevu, Estella..... 2 month 06 days
Sandy..... 1 month and 06 days
Ruby, Kit Kat, Gibbs, Lulu ...... 0 month and 12 days

Temporary Dispersals:
Mikeyal
Shentai
Nayeli
Gukko Bird
Ussual Crab
George
Oria
Zeth
Navajo

Temporary Adoptions still available:
None

Due dates:
None
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:47 am

Carnation kicks her legs and churrs softly in her sleep. She's dreaming about playing a game of tag with her new friend the yellow mongoose whom she had met up with again a few days ago. The mongoose cousins have developed a friendship and if they encounter each other again today, they will be sure to engage each other in another playful game.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Joey grunts as Carnation accidentally kicks him while she dreams. She hits him on the head, but Joey's known for having a large heart but a hard head.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Carnation is unaware that she had kicked some one in her sleep and continues flailing her limbs.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Akina opened her eyes and saw Carnation. She giggled lightly, making sure that she didn't wake anyone who wasn't already up.

Kit Kat was snuggled close to her siblings.

Erevu was sleeping next to Akina. With both Nayeli and Estella gone, Akina was the closest thing to a sister that he had.

Flare was just starting to wake up.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Turahn was with his sisters and his brother.

Grovyle was with Akina.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Carnation snaps out of her dream and looks around groggily. It felt so real playing tag with her yellow mongoose friend in a feild of devils thorn flowers and takes her a while to realize that it was just a dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:38 am

Ruby is asleep by her siblings.

Sacha is by Groyvle and Akina.

PK sits by Turahn and Flare.

Kal wakes up and emerges. He scans the area with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:28 am

Carnation gets up and emerges from the burrow. She looks around wondering if her yellow mongoose friend will return for another play date.

Half mile away from the Oreo's main burrow sits a scrappy looking shady rover, Mischka. The injuries he recieved from Carlos a week ago are begining to scab over but are occassionally still sore. He's managed to migrate to the Oreos land despite being weak at the time he did so. Like what was said earlier, this rover is stubborn, persistant, resilient and determined. He's got a craving to rove and if he has to rove injured he nonhesitantly will. But his nonstop roving in a weakened condition has come at a price. Having not been eating much because of his injuries, he's begun to lose a substaintial amount of wait. If he continues to push himself he could put himself at risk of starving to death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:09 am

Sandy yawned and woke up, ready for a new day.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:21 am

Joey emerges, but was on edge. Starburst was ready to mate again, and Joey wanted to ensure that her next litter was his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:23 am

Little Sandy emerged and sunned herself along with the adult meerkats.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:27 am

Carnation peeps a greeting to Sandy. She also feels on edge instinctively knowing that it's mating season. She'll be making sure to stick close to the strong adult Oreo males if a rover appears. But what if a rover is clever enough to sneak up on her? She shivers nervously from that thought. She just needs to make sure to stay close to the group then she should be fine...hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:30 am

Sandy chirped a cheerful greeting back at Carnation, unaware of her worries.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:42 am

Carnation moves closer to the adult males. She suddenly feels insecure and wants to be safe incase a rover appears.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:48 am

Joey can see Carnation's fear of rovers. He understands too, since a rover might take his chance away to become a father again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Carnation feels safe if she also goes on gaurd. Staying aware of her environment can also help save herself and other vulnerable females from being surprised by a rover.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:23 am

PK looks at Carnation. After Killer's attack, he couldn't blame her.

Kal smirks lazily and scans the area, casually.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:59 am

Joey looks around warily. He's not sure yet if Killer will attempt to return, but Joey knows that if he does, he will kill him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:58 am

Acacia wakes up and stretches before leaving the burrow. Smudge and Mellow Yellow remain asleep together, below ground.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:16 pm

Carnation, for now, has forgotten about her vicious encounter with Killer. If he does ever return though, she won't endure another one of his beatings. She'll fight back, with a vengance.

Meanwhile, Mischka has left his bolt hole refuge to forage and hobbles along his trek. His wounds are still sore enough to slow him down so roving may pose to be a challenge. But if he regains his strength by eating a good amount of prey, he should be fine if he knows what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Joey scent marks another bush and the sand around the burrow. He knows that they'll be making a burrow move soon, but he wants a rover to know that he's not welcome anywhere in the territory.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:43 pm

Akina got up and came to sit above ground.

Erevu stirred but didn't wake.

Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Carnation feels even safer seeing Joey scent mark around the burrow. She know his aggressive display of dominance will be enough to keep snooping rovers away from trying to entice females from the group.

Mischka sticks to the cover of the vegetation as he forages. His lone injured solitary existance has him feeling on edge. With no one to watch his back for predators, he's an easy target if caught out in the open by one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:15 pm

PK continues scanning the area.

Kal waits to be led out.

Sacha also waits to be led out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next