Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 25th of November Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:12 am

Willows
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Clover ......... 9 months and 22 days.
Lavender ........ 9 months and 15 days
Hutch ...... 6 months and 22 days
Tuck ...... 6 months and 02 days
Daisy ...... 3 month and 15 days
Megan... 3 month and 08 days.
Dewdrop ...... 2 month and 25 days
Golly Gosh, Grace, Glade and Gretel ..... 3 month and 09 days
Meg, Ivy, Jamela, Sarah & Ariel......1 month 06 days
Snicker, Olivia, Carmella, Triscuit, Red Wood... 0 month and 14 days

Temporary Dispersals:
Evyenne
Daisy
Lavender
Dewdrop
Mercy
Hutch?

Temporary Adoptions still available:
None

Due Dates:
Linda and Ninja’s Litter....... Confirmed (2nd December) (Is she in Jumaa now?)
Luna and Lithium’s Litter.......Confirmed (2nd December)
Buckeye and Keeko's Litter.....Confirmed (14th December)
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:27 am

ooc- You can move the litter to the Jumaas' info card when Linda joins.

ic- Bravo is first to emerge. He stands to sun himself. He's becoming worried for his sister, despite what she has done. She could be dead by now, along with her pups.

Ariel is still asleep, cuddled against her mother
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:36 am

Lancaster is second to emerge. He notices Bravo to be the first up and peeps a greeting. He stands next to him and begins sunning himself. He turns to him noticing he looks worried. Lancaster understands that Bravo's concern is about his sister. She hasn't been seen for days and there's no way of knowing what her and her unborn pups' fate could've been. He looks off into the distance, also worried. Pregnant and alone, Linda could be an easy target for predators and he fears she could either be dead or heading down the path towards death.

Tank is spralled out on his back, still asleep. He hasn't been sleeping well for the last several days. He's been frantically and desperately trying to keep his 3 injured children alive but all of his nursing may have not been enough to save one pup. (Meerkats was going to kill off Snickers right?)

Triscuit has also been struggling to sleep for the last several days. She awakens with a loud mew of pain. Her leg hasn't improved much since the day Linda broke it.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:20 am

Bravo peeps back a greeting and resumes sunning himself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:28 am

For now, Lancaster puts his worries aside so he can enjoy the warm sun's raise shinning down on his face and belly.

Tank jolts awake when he hears his daughter's cries of pain. He scurries over to her to comfort her and try to soothe the pain in her leg.

Triscuit calms down when she feels her paniced father by her side. His comfort lulls her into a relaxed state.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:23 pm

Luna was sitting off tot he side, her head hung in a look of loss. She very well thought that Linda was dead and gone, as well as her pups. She let the pale sunlight warm her and her large belly. She was due in a matter of days. Her first litter.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Lancaster glances at Luna and peeps a soft emotional greeting. The absence of Linda seems to be begining to effect some of the members in the group.

Tank sits beside his daughter and gently tends to her leg. He's careful not to move the leg around too much.

Triscuit murs murs softly as she feels the pain fade a little.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:38 pm

Cautiously emerging from the burrow, Josephine chirped a greeting to the other adults on the surface whilst keeping an eye on her surroundings. Usually she would directly find Lancaster and sit and groom him but today she was unsure and moved to sit alone until other members of the group emerged.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Lancaster sees Josephine emerge and peeps a greeting to her. He's tempted to join her by her side but is unsure of how she'll react to him. She's recently been avoiding him since he had been spending time with Mozart. It isn't because he's becoming attracted to her, he just feels the want to help nurse her injured leg. He sighs. Suddenly, love has become complicated for him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Luna grunted in surprise as one of her pups kicked. She wasn't really that large. She knew she was going to have an averaged sized litter, if that.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Bravo stands up to do some early morning sentry duty. It will distract him from his concerns.

Ariel stirrs and wakes up. She smiles and quietly slips away from her mother.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Enjoying the warmth of the sun's rays, Josephine groomed her forelimbs whilst occasionally glancing up at Lancaster.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Lancaster makes occassional glances at Josephine as he suns himself. He hopes his time with Mozart hasn't ruined his chances of remaining her mate.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Bravo is oblivious to the love conflict Lancaster is facing, and is instead focused on sentry duty, and his sister.

Ariel walks out of the burrow. She doesn't want to wait for her mom to wake up, so she snuck away.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Sarah follows her sister Arial outside. She glances at Lanchester.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Ariel sits next to Lancaster. She's been looking up to him as a role model lately.

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Sarah has also started looking up to Lanchester, although more quietly, as she always was.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Lancaster looks down at Sarah and Ariel smiling warmly. He's taken notice that they've been looking up to him and he finds it be honoring. He'd do anything for pups and would lay down his life to protect them if the time ever came.

Tank is sat up against the burrow wall cuddling his children in a caring hug. He's taking his roll as a father seriously and hasn't left his injured pups' sides since they were attacked.

Triscuit has the side of her face pressed into her father's belly. His comfort is helping to soothe her suffering.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:50 pm

Carmella squeals briefly but doesn't move at all.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Ariel stands up, a skill she's recently learned but not yet mastered. She loses her balance and tips over, but Lancaster's leg breaks her fall.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Sarah peeps and runs over to Arial, wondering if she's ok. (She has to be my sweetest character ever. X3)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:02 pm

Tank is relieved that Carmella appears to be improving but it seems to be coming along slowly. He hasn't seen her move at all and it concerns him.

Lancaster chuckles at Ariel's sentry duty stance attempt. He gently nudges her helping her up and peeps reassuring her that she'll perfect standing on her hind legs some day. She just has to keep practicing.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:45 pm

Ariel sits back up and look up at Lancaster. She's content with sitting for now. She smiles at Sarah, no need to answer her question vocally.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Lancaster caringly smiles at Ariel then straightens his posture to continue sentry duty. He's doing his best to push himself to get motivated since he's been on a lazy streak for the past several days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:50 am

ooc: I'm going to keep Snicker alive for now.

bic: Snicker wakes up and looks around, still in the burrow.

Meg emerges, smirking.

Jackie emerges and stands sentry.

Snowflake emerges and lies on his stomach.

Buckeye emerges and scans the area, before sunning herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Willows Mob (WW)-
Jump to: