Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:04 am

Mozarts Injuries Are Taking Affect , She Manages To get To The Burrow Entance . But Lies Down Unable To Go Any Further
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Lancaster arrives at the burrow but remains above ground. He looks up at the sky to discover that the thunderstorm is occuring in the distance several miles away and watches the lightning show nonchalantly now that he's home safe. Noticing someone laying on the ground in the corner of his eye, he turns and notices that it's Mozart. He looks at her concerned.

Tank unwraps from the pups and leans on his hip, looking into the burrow tunnel, as he hears the sound of footsteps above ground. He smiles relieved that the group must be home. Wanting to see if everyone made it home safely, he gets up on all 4s and makes his way above ground.

Triscuit squeaks in protest when Tank leaves her side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:33 pm

Mozart Half - Smiled And Tryed To Get Up She Wined In Pain As She Moved her neck . The Wound On The Back Of Her Neck is Very Sore And Has Teeth Marks Where Bravo Bit Her .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:52 pm

Lancaster cringes when he sees the nasty looking bite mark on Mozart's neck. He's tempted to want to tend to the wound but is feeling too lazy to want to move.

Tank pokes his head out of the burrow and looks around. Seeing that everyone is home, he leaves the burrow and greets everyone with happy chirps. He's relieved to see that the storm isn't heading towards their territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:37 pm

Jackie warily emerges again.

Buckeye also rejoins the group above ground.

Snowflake also emerges.

Meg, however goes to see Tank's pups.

Snicker is asleep, now having calmed down.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:26 pm

Tank plops down on his haunches next to his brother Lancaster. As he notices the disturbed look on his face, he turns his head in the direction he's looking in and sees Mozart on the ground in pain. He just looks away not caring at the moment.

Lancaster gets up and moves passed his brother from behind then sits down next to Mozart. He has the urge to want to comfort her and tend to her wound but this is the same female who exiled Josephine. He sighs not knowing whether he should feel bad for Mozart or just let her suffer through the punishment she deserved. He looks into the distance and sighs worried about Josephine. He's unaware that she had temporarily taken part in a dangerous rescue mission to save 4 litters of Tiny Kat pups from a wild fire which is currently engulfing their burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Mozart Just Rolls Her Eyes At Tank But Knows She Deserves it . She Grins At Lancaster And She Manages To Slump Up But Has To Use A Sand Mound To Keep Her Up . She Looked over At The Group And Tried To See Luna And Bravo She Didnt See Them So Turned Her Gaze Back To A Eagle Hawk In The Sky She Points With Her Paw And Then Tells Lancaster She Is To Weak So is Unable To Sound A Alarm Call.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:49 pm

Lancaster follows the motion of Mozart's paw towards the sky and spots the hawk. Having been the first strong meerkat to have seen it, he lets Mozart know he'll sound the alarm since she needs to rest to regain her strength. She sounds a loud screeching barking alerting the group of the hawk's presence in the sky over head. He then gets up and nudges Mozart attempting to help her up and get her into the burrow.

Tank looks up at the sky as he hears his brother's high urgency alarm and steps half way into the burrow. He stands up on his haunches on the burrow slope keeping his eyes locked on the bird of prey. He'll keep the bird under surveylance until everyone makes into the burrow safely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Mozart Slowly Sludges Into The Burrow And Thanks Lancaster She Lies Down And Sighs . She is In Pain But Dosent Squeal This Time .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:57 pm

Tank ignores Mozart as she slides down passed him into the burrow. He continues to keep his eyes trained on the hawk.

Lancaster continues sounding his alarm barks. He looks up at the sky and is spooked to see that the bird is circling directly over them luckily it seems that it hasn't spotted the meerkat group yet.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:04 pm

Bravo darts in. He ignores Mozart, feeling no smypathy for her.

Ariel squeaks and runs inside as well, huddling with her mom.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:09 pm

Tank crouches down low as the hawk circles right above them. He steps further into the burrow but keeps his head poking out so he can keep the bird under close watch and to make sure everyone gets in safely.

Lancaster dashes into the burrow and heads for the deepest part of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:09 am

Snowflake, Jackie and Buckeye dive into the bolthole.

Meg looks at Tank's pups with interest. She can't see them well due to it being so dark underground though.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:04 am

Bravo patiently waits for the danger to pass.

Ariel is huddled against her mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:00 am

tyler aproced the mob slowly hoping to be acepted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:06 am

Mozart Lay In The Burrow She Crawled Above Ground And Saw A Meerkat . She Sniffed The Air And Smiled .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:27 am

he smiled back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:29 am

Mozart Got Up And Limped Towards Tyler She Sat Down Behind A Bush Hoping He Would Follow She Wasnt Interested In Mating SHe Just Wanted To Become Friends .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:41 am

tyler followed mosart
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Tank hadn't noticed Tyler and continues to keep a stern locked on glare on the hawk. He sounds warning calls letting the group know it isn't yet safe to resurface.

Lancaster is hunkering down deep in the burrow. He waits for the all clear to be sounded before deciding to return above ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:12 pm

tyler had no intres in the females.wached Tank knowing he would sound warning calls and chase him
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:28 pm

Tank is still oblivious to Tyler's presence and continues to watch the hawk intensely. After the disappearance of Josephine and Linda and with 3 injured pups below ground still clinging on to life and are facing the likelyhood of dieing they can't afford to lose anymore members.

Lancaster rests his head on his paws and sighs feeling helpless knowing that Josephine is out there alone without the protection and comfort of a group. If she's exposed to this kind of danger and gets hurt there's nothing he can do since he doesn't know where she is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Mozart Returnted To The Group And Whispered Theres A Roving Male in The Grass . She Raised An Alarm Call
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Occ:He want's to join the mob not be a rover he has no intreast in the femaleS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:36 pm

occ: I Know I am making this up its roleplay she aint a mind reader ! :@ GOD !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next