Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Lancaster churrs happily as Josephine groomed his shoulder. It made him feel slightly assured knowing that she still cared for him but as he saw Mozart emerge and sit by them, his mood turns sour. He sounds a low growl telling her to get away. He has no interest in wanting to become her mate. If she has plans to sabotage his and Josephine's relationship, he'll do anything in his power to foil her plans. He watches in dismay as Josephine leaves his side looking almost heart broken. Because of Mozart butting in, their relationship could in joepardy. Lancaster gets up and follows the group mopily at the back.

Tank narrows his eyes as he sees Mozart making herself cozzy by his brother and his mate. He growls to himself. He doesn't like how she's trying to win over his brother's affections. He feels Mozart isn't right for him and will do anything he can to prevent her from becoming his brother's mate. Tank watches as the group head out but doesn't follow. He's going to stay behind today to keep watch over his litter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Occ: Sounds Good Yep So its Sorted Very Happy

Mozart Heads Out And Trots To The Front Of The Group .
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:08 pm

Paying little attention to the members of the group ahead or following behind her, Josephine occasionally stops to sniff nearby plants and rocks hoping to catch a scent of something tasty for breakfast. Finding only the scent of the Willows, she presses forwards letting her mind drift elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:10 pm

Inside Her Head Mozart is Plotting To Chase Josephine Off She Calls To Josephine Saying Shes Found a Turtle Nest
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:15 pm

Lancaster follows at the back of the group, hanging his head in a moping matter and dragging his feet along the ground. He looks up to glance at Mozart and Josephine. He wants to be Josephine's side but worries Mozart will push her way inbetween them so decides to keep his distance from both females.

Tank watches the Willows become dots on the horizon with an angrily stern expression on his face. If he hears that Mozart ruined Lancaster's love life, he'll tear her to shreds. Developing the urge to check on his pups, Tank heads into the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Mozart Sees Lancaster And Says Its Ok You CanWalk With Us If You Want
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:21 pm

Lancaster narrows his eyes at Mozart in a distrustful matter. He'd rather walk at Josephine's side without Mozart sticking around them. He quickens his pace and shoves in between the 2 females. He glares at Mozart giving her a cold warning. If she tries anything he'll show her the nasty side of him he rarely reveals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:23 pm

Mozart Frowns Trying To Act Confused But She Knows Whats Going On .
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Hearing the call, Josephine ignores her anxiety and returns the call. A hearty meal would just be what she needed to boost her energy level and be a great start to putting back on her weight she lost over the winter. Noticing Lancaster, she pads along inbetween them feeling slightly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:28 pm

She Leads Josephine off And Gives her An Egg But " Accidentley " Rolls it Down The Hill Hoping Josephine will chase after it .
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:36 pm

Giving Lancaster a look over her shoulder, Josephine remained strong and followed away from the path after Mozart. Letting her guard down as Mozart really did find a clutch of eggs, Josephine salivated slightly at the thought of the tasty yellow yolk and followed swiftly after the ‘runaway’ egg hoping it would crack when it came to a halt.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:39 pm

Mozart Looked Over Her Shoulder Seeing The Cost Was Clear She Ran After Josephine Tumbling Over her She Grabbed Josephines Tail And Yanked It Hard Breaking The Skin .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Lancaster watches Josephine and Mozart investigate a nest of eggs with distrust. He's feels Mozart is up to something and decides to keep a close eye on her. He watches as Josephine chases after a "runaway" egg and attempts to follow after her but ends up tripping over a hole in the ground and tumbles foward crashing down on his belly. He growls frustrated.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Yelping as Mozart caught hold tightly of her tail; Josephine slipped down the loose sand and tumbled onto her back. Trying to kick out with her back legs, she couldn’t quite reach Mozart and found herself pinned in an difficult position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Mozart Growled And Chased Josephine Close To the Border Of Willows Land .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Lancaster lets out a big gasp as he hears Josephine yelp. Assuming that Mozart is causing her harm, he hurries to get up but the sand under his weight is too soft and he just ends up collapsing back down when he tries to get a grip as he stands. He begins to become panic striken. When he manages to get up it could be too late to help Josephine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Happy Josephine Is Far Enough From The Group , She Sneeks back Into the Group Wiping The Blood From her Mouth.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:52 pm

After being on the end of a difficult tussle and obtaining a couple of warning bites from the larger, more aggressive female. Terrified Josephine fled as fast as she could away from Mozart and the rest of the Willows foraging party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Mozart Looked Over Her Shoulder And Saw Josephine She Smirked Evily And Ran Back To the burrow She Went Below Ground and hid with the pups he couldnt attack her if she was with the pups .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Tank becomes curious when he hears the sound of footsteps padding through the burrow. Is someone back from foraing already? He peers out of the chamber where Maylene and their pups are located and spots Mozart standing in the tunnel of the burrow appearing to have blood around her muzzle. He narrows his eye in suspicion and barks demanding to know why there's blood around her muzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:01 pm

i jsut Ate A baby Skink Very Happy

occ: BYe bye Tomoz On
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Confused, exhausted and still hungry, Josephine sat alone out in the open somewhere in the Willows vast territory. She had no idea which direction the burrow was, nor where the foraging party was headed. Sadly, she trundled to a near Drie Doring bush and hid in its shade to groom the gaping wound on her tail.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Back at the foraging party, Lancaster finally manages to get his claws firmly gripped into the soft ground to where he's balanced and pushes himself up. This time the soft sand doesn't sink under his weight and he's able step off the soft sanded area. He looks around and sees no sign of Mozart and Josephine anywhere. He makes worried contact calls hoping they....mostly Josephine, will respond.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:17 pm

Making throaty grumbling noises to herself whilst nibbling at her tail, Josephine was unaware that somewhere in the vicinity Lancaster was calling out for her.

ooc: I will wait till the foraging party get settled before moving Josephine around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Lancaster keeps up his frantic contact calls. He increases the volume slightly then pauses for a few seconds inbetween to listen for a response but gets nothing. He sighs feeling hopeless. He's unaware that Mozart had succeeded in chasing Josephine from the group then returned to the burrow afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next