Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:45 am

Ariel squeaks and runs over to her mother when she emerges. She jumps up, trying to get some milk. She's still just starting her transition to solid food, so she still enjoys milk.

Bravo watches the other emerge briefly and resumes sentry duty. He's considered going out to find Linda, but it may be all but impossible.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:57 am

Tuck sighed and looked around. The air was different today.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:59 am

Tank's mood has turned positive seeing that all 3 of his injured children have survived the week but he knows he shouldn't celebrate just yet. Their conditions are still critical and there's a possibility that they may not survive to emerge from the burrow.

Lancaster is unaware of the astonishing fight for survival his niece and nephews are putting up and is lounging around on his back with his back feet up in the air. He's become complacent when he should be taking his sentry duty seriously. His slacking off won't impress the group if he continues this lazy behavior while on the job.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:01 am

Ariel gives up on trying to get milk from her mom and walks to Luna instead. She was too young when Luna killed her sister to remember what happened, or remember her sister Alice for that matter.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:10 am

Lancaster leisurely enjoys the warm sun beaming down on his belly. This is more enjoyable than performing boring sentry duty.

Tank is unaware of his brother slacking off as he gives Maylene and joyful nuzzle. It looks like their 3 injured pups may survival after all!

Triscuit's eyes are begining to open. She can't see clearly and struggles to try to make out her burrow environment.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 am

Luna grunts as another pup kicks inside her round belly. Her nerves were increasing now that her pups were due very, very soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:55 am

Tank feels comfortable enough to leave the burrow for now and emerges. He peeps a semi happy good morning to the meerkats who are already up then begins to sun himself. He doesn't notice his brother lazing around close by.

Lancaster gasps as he sees his brother emerge. He shoots up on to his hind legs and acts as if he wasn't fooling around. If his brother had caught him sleeping on the job he would've been in for a scawling.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:50 pm

Contented that her body had warmed though, Josephine got up from her seated position and began excavating loose sand from the main entrance from the burrow. Cautiously sniffing the air in the burrow, she waited to see if Mozart was going to emerge.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Tank is also feeling warm enough to get down to doing some work around the burrow. He takes his position a few feet from Josephine and begins shoveling extra sand from the burrow's slope. As puts some muscle into his excavating, it doesn't take long for him to clear the burrow slope.

Lancaster lazily watches his brother and Josephine take part in helping with the burrow chores. Seeing that there's enough meerkats to get the job done, he remains where he is, too lazy to get up at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:35 pm

Bravo heightens his focus on sentry duty.

Ariel sits down. She can always try to get food at the foraging party when they leave to go out. In the mean time, she tries to find a snack herself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:43 pm

Tank finishes his burrow chores and when he turns around, he finds his brother sitting there watching. He narrows his eyes then barks demanding him to get off his butt and help with the chores. He dislikes how lazy his brother has become over the past few weeks.

Lancaster groans reluctant to want to do chores but obeys his brother and gets to his feet. He finds a spot around the burrow that hasn't been tended to and begins excavating, slowly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:56 pm

Luna looks down to the ground in dismay as she feels the tension between Lancaster and Josephine. Why did a new female just ruin a perfect relationship?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Part of the reason for Lancaster's lazy behavior is because he can't stop thinking about the possibility that the relationship between him and Josephine could be over...all because of that Mozart flirting with him. He looks up and narrows his lids as his eyes meet Mozart. He may have helped care for her injured leg but if she continues to get inbetween him and Josephine, his caring nature will turn nasty. He stops his chores feeling too depressed to continue.

Tank sighs feeling bad for his brother. He's got 2 females who have strong feelings for him but Mozart's determination to win him over could ruin any chances he has with staying with Josephine. He lets it go when his brother quits his chores. He's discovered one of the reasons why he's being lazy is because he's depressed but the other half is just because he wants to be lazy so he decides to continue to watch him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Ariel sees a small plant and looks at it curiously. She's only recently started eating solid food, and doesn't yet know what is and isn't food. There's a tiny leaf that's still sprouting, a result of the wet season starting. She plucks the leaf off of the stem and starts chewing on it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Lancaster hang his head low mopily, too depressed to even care about what's happening around him. He turns his head to Josephine wanting to be by her side once again.

Tank had seen Ariel eat part of the green leafed plant. He has no idea if it's edible or not and watches her eat it with wonder. He'd never seen a meerkat munch on a plant before and is now tempted to try out some greens himself.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Ariel quickly spits the leaf out. That tasted terrible! She returns to the others and looks at the adults, hungry for some early breakfast.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Tank blinks. Maybe it isn't such a good idea to experiment with eating plants.

Lancaster scootches a little closer to Josephine. He peeps softly, cautiously asking her if he could join her by her side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:32 am

Buckeye allows her pups to feed from her before making lead calls and heading out.

Meg feeds from Buckeye until she leaves. She then sits on her haunches and watches her leave.

Jackie decides to babysit today. She watches the group.

Snowflake follows, for once since joining the Willows leaving Jackie's side.

Snicker falls back to sleep below ground.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:03 am

Luna follows, but decides that she'll help Lancaster control himself today. She knows he'll need some help getting his relationship back on track, so if he can start by ignoring Mozart, he would be on the right path again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:52 am

Mozart Emerges And Quickly Scans The Group For Lancaster She Grunts Dissapointed To See Lancaster Sitting Next To Josephine . She Starts Doing Some Burrow Work But Stops As Sand Starts Getting In Her Wound She Groans But Sits Down And Starts Getting Sand Out . She Decides To Relax Underneath A Bush Near Lancaster And Josephine . She Lies Down but Looks At Josephine . She Is beggining To Annoy Her and If Josephine Attacked her Mozart Knew She Could Easily Beat This Female Even With er Wound .
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:51 am

Allowing Lancaster to sit near her, Josephine started to groom the edge of his shoulder before noticing Mozart emerge from the burrow. Anxiously chirping to herself as the other female moved and sat under a bush watching her, she stood from her seated position and slowly scampered after Buckeye. Keeping her head low, Josephine had wanted to stay at the burrow to see Maylene’s pups but decided that maybe it wasn’t the best idea.

ooc: I don’t mind Tosca, if you want to have Mozart chase Josephine away from the foraging party when she’s foraging away from the others. I can think of a plot to get her to interact with some of my other characters for a while. MJ & RT are hanging around Jumma territory so I could always have Josephine meet the twins and either get caught up in the large 3 group battle or help look after Linda's pups depending on when she arrives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:20 pm

occ: Sounds Good Very Happy I Would Like It If The Females Got In A Brawl And My Character Chases Her Off Into The Distance Buh its Up 2 You ?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:26 pm

ooc: That's fine. Josephine isn't much of a fighter so you'll have no problem against her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:29 pm

occ: Ok Its Sorted When Do You Want It To Happen ?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:35 pm

ooc: Probably when the group have established foraging. They have just left so shouldn't be too long in the RP day. Is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next