Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 3rd of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Devils
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under a year old:
Samara...... 10 months and 18 days
Juvita, Rafoni, Schemes, Jezebel....... 2 month and 18 days
Zeus, Ares, Hades, Disaster, Athena, Hermes..... 1 Months and 04 days
Tess, Jess, Machete, Scarlet, Rabies, Crazy Claws, Jigsaw and Crash Landing..... 0 month and 26 days

Temporary Adoptions still available:
Hermes
Machete

Due dates:
None
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:08 am

Juamba emerged and sat in the sun.
Juvita was below ground, not yet ready to emerge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:58 am

Black Candle emerged. She was quite surprised that Juamba had put up with the other new female's attitude yesterday.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:47 am

Michael Myers is asleep in the bolt hole he has been confined to for a week, since the day he was attacked by a martial eagle in Midnight's territory. His injuries are now scabbed over but his pychological wounds may never heal. He's livid that he was set up to be predated by Black Widow and threatens that if he ever sees her again, he'll get his revenge, in cold blood.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:58 am

ooc: Hee hee... Maybe we could pair him with Iblis, YoshKat? XD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:43 am

ooc: I think that would be a good idea C:<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Black Candle looks at the struggling male and giggles to herself. My gosh, that poor child....Hehehehh
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:16 am

Crazy Claws bounds above ground and starts running in circles around random adults for no reason. X)

Slaughter raised a brow at the pup, there was definitely something wrong with him.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:51 am

Michael Myers wakes up to a loud and long rumble coming from his stomach. He grunts in agitation and shifts on to his back. Since being injured last week, he hasn't eaten anything decent and is now dangerously under weight. Going another day without eating could put his life in danger. He looks into the tunnel that leads to the entrance. Today, he's going to focus on doing dome serious foraging.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Rabies watched the sun with her red eyes round as eggs, her mouth open with foam oozing out. She chuckled and started to chase her tail.

Schemes raised an eyebrow at Rabies. She was stupid all right, but might make a perfect minion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:12 am

Black Candle looked away. Disgusted from such a pup.

ooc:That made me relise, could I bring Cujo to this rp? He acts just like Rabies but was an outcast at linklu because everyone saw him as a dangerous threat.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:15 am

Ares watches Rabies.

Rabies didn't notice her family watching her. She stopped chasing her tail, but was lost on what to do next.

Schemes rolled her eyes. Rabies being the morning entertainment was done with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Black Candle narrowed her eyes. She had many thoughts race through her mind.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:47 pm

Crazy Claws saw Rabies and pounced on her. He started biting at her back.

Slaughter glared at the pups, were they all mindless?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Michael Myers gets to his feet with more ease than he did several days ago. He stumbles a little but can now stand without feeling like he has to faint or struggle to stay on his feet. He begins making his way for the entrance of his bolt hole with a limp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Black Candle snorted and sat alone. But she was hiding a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:29 am

Juvita growled at Crazy Claws. He was irritating her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:27 am

Black Candle smiled. If it was up to her, such behavior would have to go punished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Azzure awoke and stretched out she yawned and headed above ground .
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:34 am

ooc: That last post was funny, Megan. At least to me. XD

bic: Jigsaw growled at Crazy Claws.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Michael Myers emerges and plops down on his belly next to the bolt hole entrance. He churrs in content as he feels the sun warming his back. He has managed to pull through after spending days in the bolt hole, hovering between life and death. The injuries he recieved from the martial eagle will form into permanent scars but at least he was lucky to avoid infection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:00 am

Black Candle raised an eyebrow at the pup. If it were up to her, she'd get rid of the problem easily.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Juvita started to stalk Crazy Claws.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:46 am

Outside a bolt hole located closer to the Devil's main burrow, Luigi sits alone grooming himself whilst enjoying the warm sun's raise shining down on his fur. He had migrated here a few days ago but hasn't yet encountered the feirce Devils group whom claim this land. He shivers scensing a dark vibe in this territory. He has no idea the group that resides here is known to be ruthless, cruel, vicious and even murderous. But no matter how great the risk is, he'll search every single group in this area for his long lost love, Karma.

ooc: I want him to be spotted when he appears at the group and raided when they trap him in a bolt hole.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Crazy Claws snarled at the others, he snorted and hissed, kill joys.

Slaughter snickered at Crazy Claws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next