Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Black Candle randomly walks to Slaughter and sniffs him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:01 pm

With his energy stimulated by the warmth of the sun, Luigi drops to all 4s and slowly begins departing from the bolt hole. He sniffs and scratches at the ground whilst walking. Before getting right to commencing his mission, he'll need to eat first to keep up his energy. If things go wrong, he'll need to be strong and quick when or if it comes to him having to evade danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:03 pm

Azzure stretches out , she snickers at Rabies what a MAD PUP!

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 pm

Another lone male starting to depart from his bolt hole is Michael Myers. Slowly and painfully, he limps a few feet further from his refuge but then lays down to take a quick rest. He's still feeling weak and moving requires him to exert alot of energy. He sighs in frustration, hoping he recovers soon. He looks up at the sky. He's extremely vulnerable to predators. Working against him is his white colored fur and dry blood coated injuries. He's going to have to be very careful as he treks through open feild.

Unaware of Michael Myers' existance on the other side of Devil's land, Luigi has quickly become engrossed with foraging. He doesn't know it but the path he's taking is leading him straight towards the Devils mob.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:55 am

Juvita pounces, landing on Crazy Claw's tail. She sink her teeth in, biting as hard as she could.
Juamba yawned, and made lead calls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:07 am

Azzure follows Juamba , however much she hates Juamba, she is hungry so follows Lazily
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:32 am

Michael Myers sticks to the cover of a large drie doring bush but in his weakened condition, he can barely dig more than 5 inches into the ground. He winces and grits his teeth in pain everytime he puts some muscle into his arms as he shovels into the ground. He plops down on his haunches and tucks his head into his belly feeling weak.

On the other side of Devil's territory, Luigi is still engrossed with foraging but is having no luck finding prey. Fueled by hunger, he's willing to risk being spotted and attacked by a predator or a rival group to find food.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Juamba led the group to a place that hadn't been visited in a while, hoping there would be plenty of food. Once they had arrived, she immeadiately began to forage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:39 am

Snarling Azzure eyes up Juamba , she is planning to attack but finally changes her mind , but keeps a close eye on Juamba .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:50 am

Oblivious to now being yards away from the vicious Devils mob, Luigi is submerged in a deep hole, unaware of the danger he could be in. He has no idea that the Devils are known to be ruthless, muderous, merciless and cruel and if he's spotted by them, he could be killed on the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:23 pm

occ : Azzure not ruthless , she just hates Simmons , Black Candle and Juamba XD Shes nice to clsoe friends and handsome males !
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:47 pm

ooc: Ah Ok ^^ She'd like Luigi but I'm planning for him to run into trouble when the Devils spot him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:48 pm

occ: I want Azzure to have someone like Scissorhands on Linklu xD , he cunning and careless but is always causing trouble and likes to go on missions ! Perfect Wink
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:53 am

ooc: Michael Myers is like Scissorclaws but he is unpredictable. He gets these urges to kill any living thing he comes across including other random meerkats when he comes across a mob and will attack them without warning. He doesn't vocalize though since he recieved brain damage as a pup from an illness. That's also how he ended up to be so murderous and mentally unstable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:02 am

occ : guys we need to forage and QUICK ! we have fallen behind masively , most groups are going to sleep .

Azzure lazily foraes in the sand , she finds a beetle and crunches it down , she licks ehr lips then eats a beatle Larvae before heading home
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:35 pm

ooc: Meh, I'll have Luigi get trapped in a bolt hole and raided by the Devils on the next RP day and Michael Myers will join on the next RP.

Luigi changes direction as he forages and begins moving away from the Devils foraging party. It seems luck was on his side as the group hadn't even taken notice that he was foraging too close for comfort to them. If he had been spotted, he would've been in serious trouble.

On the other side of Devil's territory, Michael Myers has had a challenging yet satisfactory day of foraging. It's a good sign that he's on the road to recovery but it'll take a while for him regain the weight he's lost and for his injuries to heal into permenant scars. At least he's escaped infection and will soon be strong enough to walk and forage for longer periods of time. He's currently resting under a camel thorn tree, watching the moon rise with an intriguing smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2