Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:41 am

Fright night falls a Sleep
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:43 am

Elena thanks Jiggy and stands to do sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Seeing Elena being active, Jupiter decides to talk with her later. And possibly in private as well. After what Bandit did and being forced to evict him for attempting harm to Elena, she wanted to be assured that nothing bad happened between the two that would make Bandit come back and reattempt harm to Elena.

Topaz slowly began to stop trembling as Karma continued to groom her back. Slowly, but surely, the pain was fading away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Karma smiles relieved that Topaz doesn't appear to be in anymore pain. Satisfied that she eased Topaz's discomfort, Kama returns to keeping watch over the pups and looking out for danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Alethia's attention switches between the pups, the skies and the horizon, maintaining her alertness. Occasionally, she looks out to the horizon, waiting for the rest of the group to come back from their foraging party.

Puzzle stands on sentry, watching over the pups and adults at the foraging party. He's taking extra care to make sure that noone got hurt today, on these pups' first day out.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Karma focuses her attentiveness to the sky. With vulnerable pups above ground, they can easily attract unwanted attention from aerial predators so she maintains her awareness of that potential danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Amani and Jia look around for food again.

Enkozi stays by the burrow, looking at some dung beetles.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Jupiter also resumes her sentry duty. Other than Bandit's sudden aggression and his eviction, this forging day was still going strong. But they could never be too careless.

Topaz calms down as the pain goes away. She sighs softly, wondering when her back would return to normal. Sadly, her back would never be back to normal.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Karma whips her head to the right. She thought she saw something. Suddenly, a starling darts right over her head, spooking the unsespecting female. She squeaks and nearly topples over backward in surprise but realizing it was just a harmless bird that flew by her, her shock soon turns to irritation. She lashes her tail and glares angrily at the harmless creature for nearly giving her a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Elena gets down from her post and decides to sit away from the group. She's conflicted on what to do, and wants alone time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:51 am

Enkozi giggles at the staling, not getting the serious atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:37 am

Karma's eyes follow the darting movements of the starling. She's no longer irritated with the bird, she's amused by its graceful aerial antics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:08 am

Enkozi watches the starling happily. He wished he could fly like that. He leaps into the air in an attempt to copy the starling, but only falls onto his stomach. He looks up, frustrated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Alethia watches Enkozi and giggles. With everything going smoothly, she's starting to relax a little but she's still keeping an eye out for danger.

Puzzle continues sentry duty. Even though things seem calm enough at the foraging party, he's not dropping his guard.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Karma loses interest in watching the starling and resumes keeping watch. She can't spend too long slacking off on the job, especially when there's pups to protect. She attentively scans the area.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Jupiter also keeps up with her sentry duty and looks all over, ensuring she would be able to spot any dangers.

Topaz watches the starling with interest, head titled to the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:19 am

Enkozi watches the birds, still curious.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:26 am

Karma focuses intensely on a patch of tall grass off in the distance. She had seen something slip into there but couldn't clearly see what it was. She stands close to the pups, poised to defend them with her life if it's a predator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:35 am

Enkozi doesn't notice the movement in the grass. He is still watching the birds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:01 am

Alethia notices Karma getting ready to defend the pups. Assuming that she must have seen something, she moves closer to the pups, and stays alert, preparing for a possible fight to defend the pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:54 am

As the mystery figure reveals itself, it becomes apparent that it's a roving male (Just a random wild rover) who's come here with the intent to attract willing ladies. The shady meerkat weaves through the vegetation surrounding the babysitting burrow, slowly snaking his way towards the babysitters and pups. Karma sounds a low defensive growl. She stands beside Alethia, forming a protective barrier in front of the pups. This stranger could be a potential threat. With pups to protect she isn't taking any chances and lets the rover know it by barking menacingly. He's trespassing and won't be welcomed here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Alethia growls threateningly when she sees the rover. Even though it's clear what some of his intentions are, he could still hurt the pups if he chooses to and Alethia is determined not to let them come to any harm.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:06 pm

Seeing the rover, Topaz has flashbacks of when Ghost attacked and nearly killed her. Whining, she inches herself over to the adults, trembling in fear. What if this rover would attack her? Like Ghost did?! She hid herself behind Karma, trembling still.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:43 pm

Karma flashes her front K-9s at the rover, hoping to intimedate him. Ghost's attack is still vividly etched in her mind and she's become wary towards strange males after his preemtive attack. She arches her back erects her tail, and war-dances in place, as a way of telling the male to leave. If he refuses to heed their warnings, she'll gladly help the babysitters physically show him the exit.

Seeing how uneasy he's made the babysitters, the rover realizes he isn't going to get lucky striking it rich with an attractive female here and vanishes into a thicket of grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:48 am

Enkozi watches the rover get chased off and is confused. He was one of their kind. Why did he get chased off like that? What if he needed a home? He didn't understand what the male's real intentions were and the fact that he could threaten the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next