Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Cloud Catcher forages happily, catching a millipede. He soon devours half of it, and nudges the other half towards Splash.
Lyric forages under a bush, out of sight from most of the mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:24 am

Enkozi looks around, admiring the beautiful landscape.

Amani and Jia peep thankfully to Jupiter and both eat their halves of the millepede.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:52 am

Jupiter smiles as she watched Amani and Jia eat and continues to forge for herself. She finds a small gecko and devours it quickly.

Topaz smiles when Karma ate her offering. She nuzzles against the adult female, coming to see her as a mother.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:18 am

Elena continues to forage. She finds a scorpion and swiftly disarms it before eating it.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:50 am

Creating a little leaning line, Sanders sat gloomily alongside Antebellum resting against her thigh whilst Jet being slightly smaller than his brother, closed his eyes and leant against Sanders’s body.
The two young pups still felt lost in their huge family that hardly recognised their existence anymore.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:08 am

Antebellum looked down at Sanders and Jet, her heart instantly melted at the adorable sight. She wished she could help them get back to their family, her family, but she didn't know how to herself.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:57 am

Topaz notices Sander and Jet and walks over. Noticing they seemed sad, she frowns. Thinking after a bit, she nudges Sander a little then got in a playful position, attempting to get him and Jet to play. Maybe playing would cheer the two up!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:48 am

Opening his tiny black eyes, Jet blinked at Topaz and instantly accepted the opportunity to play. Rolling back upright, he glanced at his elder brother before scampering several steps away from Antebellum’s side.
Being close to Topaz’s tail, Jet gently pawed at the swishing object before attempting to give it a nip.

After being nudged by Topaz, Sanders yawned widely bearing his front, small teeth in the gape. Noticing Jet scampering away, he caringly rubbed his cheek against Antebellum’s soft fur and churr’d contentedly.
Knowing they were safe in an adult’s supervision, he wandered after Jet but hesitated to join in their fun and games. Only a few days ago Topaz had received a terrible wound, he hadn’t understood how she had received it but understood that if she exerted herself too much the injury could reopen itself and infection could set in.
Not wanting to lose another family member so soon, he nudged Topaz and let Jet enjoy all the fun.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Karma churrs softly as Topaz nuzzled against her fur. She places a paw on her head, as a way of showing her nurturing affection. As she shifts her sentinal stance to where her body is facing towards the north, she keeps her head turned to the right, watching Topaz interact playfully with Sanders and Jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Alethia smiles as she watches Topaz and Jet interact. She always loves watching pups play together.

Back with the rest of the group, Puzzle continues to forage, and it isn't long before he finds a millipede. He catches it quickly, and drags it across the sand to remove the toxins on its body before eating it and continuing his search for food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Enkozi looks around.

Amani and Jia begin begging for food.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Being on gaurd, Karma can only watch the pups for a brief amount of time. She's quickly back to scanning the area for danger. Even a small lack in concentration could result in lethal consequences. She's being extra vigilant as there are pups to consider the safty of.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Jupiter finds a small hole with some beetle larvae. She peeps over at Amani and Jia, letting them know of the hole.

Topaz giggles when Jet began to play with her tail. She knew she had to be careful due to her injury and the fact Jet was a lot smaller. She paws at Jet's side gently, trying to be as gentle as possible, given she was older and she was a bit stronger than the little pup.

Last edited by Night on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Elena takes a break from foraging to groom herself. She sees Jupiter in the corner of her eye and looks the other way, suddenly feeling nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Fright night smiles at Topaz.The Grooms himself he does't mind dieing his brother Did
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Karma churrs adoringly as she listens to the playful squeals of the pups. She keeps her eyes pinned on the horizon. She has more important things to keep her eyes peeled for than watch the pups play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Fright Night Stands Sentry watching the sky and wonders were Dragster is he was his Brother now was he safe with out Dragster then Fright Night shook his head and resumed Sentry.He wished that Dragster was alive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:32 pm

Enkozi watches Topaz and Jet play. He's still a bit clumbsy on his own feet, so decides not to join in.

Amani and Jia peep happily to Jupiter and jump into the beetle larvae hole and snap up the larvae.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:04 am

Alethia turns her attention from the pups to the skies, searching for birds of prey.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:41 am

Feeling the prod from Topaz, Jet squeals joyously and falls onto his side sending a small ripple of loose sand out behind him. Waving both his front paws in the air, he shuffles closer and manages to grasp part of her body in a pathetic attempt to pin her down.

Smiling at Jet and Topaz playing, Sanders briefly turned his gaze away and noticed Enkozi sitting alone. Not realising that he was closer related to the youngest member of the family than Jet who was like his own shadow, he took the moment to approach him and offer some comfort.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:48 am

Jupiter chuckles lightly as she watched Amani and Jia go at the beetle larvae. She resumes her forging and finds a scorpion. She swiftly disarms it before she devours it.

Topaz giggles when Jet attempts to pin her down. She takes it easy on the smaller pup and pretends he pins her down by laying herself on her side. She even makes some struggling-like movements to make it look more convincing. But her giggling showed she was having fun.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:53 am

Elena continues to forage, hoping Jupiter doesn't have a clue about her possible pregnancy. She starts digging for something she smells deep underground.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:17 pm

Karma glances occassionally at the play fighting pups. Even though she needs to be staying heavily focused on looking out for danger, she can't help but to get a glimpse at the pups' entertaining play antics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Amani and Jia snap at the larvae until there is none left. They then run around, looking for more food.

Enkozi looks over at Sanders and is happy to see someone who would give him company.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:06 pm

Tumbling on top of Topaz as she rolled onto her side, Jet churr’d and nuzzled her shoulder affectionately. For the moment he was puffed out, very few of the pups ever played with him so hadn’t get got used to long periods of exercise.

Sanders wrapped his forearms around Enkozi and sadly thought about the prospect that both their mother’s had never made it to rejoin the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next