Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Snicker also smells the air and huddles close to his father and sister.

Jackie, Snowflake and Buckeye continue foraging.

Meg goes to the shade, full.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Bravo continues to forage, slowly.

Ariel, being the small pup she is, was quickly filled by the few morsels she's had, and sleeping in a small bolthole.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Lancaster takes a minute to scan the land before resuming his forage.

Tank sniffs at the air warily and slowly while holding Triscuit and Snicker close to him. He's never smelt this mystery smell before. What in the Kalahari could it be? He glares sternly. If it's danger, he'll protect his children with his life.

Triscuit clings to her father and whimpers fearfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:08 am

Snicker also clings to Tank.

Buckeye eats a millepede.

Jackie eats a gecko.

Snowflake eats a cricket.

Meg decides to have a look around. She begins to explore the foraging grounds, smelling or observing every stick, stone and plant she walks into.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:41 am

Ashtail also sniffs the air, catching the scent. Narrowing her eyes, she bravely went off to investigate. If it was another threat, she was ready to fight it off, despite feeling a bit weakened from Ghost's attack before.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:24 am

Lancaster pulls up a beetle and eats it quickly.

Tank shields the pups with his body. If this scent turns out to be a threat, he's poised to help Ashtail fend it off. He watches her as she investigates around the burrow. If he sees her run into trouble, he'll leap into action. He still feels strong despite the rough fight with Ghost.

Triscuit watches Ashtail investigate around burrow grounds for what belongs to this strange scent. She hopes it turns out not to be a threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:06 am

Mozart gets up , she growls and sniffs around infuriated , she scent marks their burow
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 am

Suddenly, Tank spots something appear from behind a bush. It's a....porcupine? He bobs his head confused as to what it's doing above ground this early. They're noctunrnal, seeing one wondering around at this time is a bit strange. So that's what the strange scent was. He sighs in relief then glares at the prickily animal. It gave everyone here a heart attack! Tank has only encountered a porcuepine a few times in his life, all of the encounters occured while he has roving. He should've recognized the scent but it's been a while since he last saw one he had forgotten what they smelt like. He watches the porcuepine inquisitively, glad the scent turned out to be from a harmless animal, well that is, if it isn't harrassed.

Triscuit blinks as she sees the porcuepine. What the heck is that? She stares at the spine backed animal curiously. This is her first time observing one so while she's curious she's also wary. Could it try to hurt her and the other pups?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Ashtail spots the porcupine, and her head titles. This was her first time ever seeing the prickly creature. She chose to stay back however, still a bit wary. It did seem harmless, but she wasn't gonna take any chances.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Tank bobs his head and attempts to make an approach towards the spiky creature but thinks the wiser and stays put. He doesn't want to risk getting fataly stabbed by one of its quils. This is perhaps the closest he's been to a porcuepine and this will be the closest he gets. Getting too close could be hazardous to your health.

Triscuit continues to stare at the porcuepine warily. As it gradually woddles passed the burrow, she clings to her father a bit fearful as it passed by a bit close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Snicker watches the porcupine, curious. It didn't seem scary, just strange.

Buckeye, Jackie and Snowflake keep digging for food.

Meg walks around and begins to maintain a short distance from the group.

Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Golly Gosh looks at the porcupine, his eyes wide. He walks over and gives it a sniff.
Keeko stands up, scanning the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:19 am

Jackie gets full so goes to the nearest rock and stands sentry.

Snowflake and Buckeye keep foraging.

Meg notices a butterfly fluttering past and chases after it. As Meg chases the butterfly, her distance from the group begins to increase.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:40 am

Noticing Gosh Golly approaching the porcupine, Ashtail instantly gets tense and follows him, in case if the prickly creature chose to attack. She watches the porcupine warily, still a bit intense from Ghost's attack. If it showed any signs of aggression, she'd get Gosh Golly out of there.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:28 am

Lancaster notices Meg wandering off from the group and quickly goes after her. If she becomes seperated from the group, she'll stand little chance fending herself all alone and she'll be extremely vulnerable to predators. He catches up to her and nudges her, encouraging her to return to the safty of the group. The Kalahari is no place for a pup to end up alone.

Tank grits his teeth and tenses up as sees Golly Gosh approach the porcuepine. If she isn't careful, one or many of those spines could fatally injure her. Seeing that Ashtail is going to her supervision, he calms down but warily watches Golly Gosh interact with the spiny animal. If things begin to get dangerous he trusts Ashtail will move the pup out of potential harm's way.

Seeing Golly Gosh run up to the porcuepine influences Triscuit to do the same. She squirms in her father's arms. She wants to check out the porcuepine too up close and personal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Snicker watches the porcupine and Golly Gosh. He didn't trust the porcupine.

Snowflake goes to the shade, full.

Buckeye keeps foraging.

Jackie scans the area.

Meg sees Lancaster and nods when she realises just how far she was from the group. She watches the butterfly flutter away and turns back towards the group and begins walking back.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:00 am

Ashtail never takes her eyes off the porcupine for a second. If she were to look away, she knew something could happen. So far, the porcupine showed no signs of aggression, but she got the feeling that can easily change at any given second.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:18 am

Lancaster walks at Meg's heels, keeping her protected from behind incase a ground or aerial predator attempts the element of surprise on the pup. Whilst watching Meg, he scans the sky and ground around and in front of her for any predators. He'll no doubt take a blow from a predator to protect Meg.

Tank also keeps his eyes locked on the porcuepine. It may look like a cute and tranquil prickily ball of spikes at the moment but it's quiet nature could instantly turn vicious. He pulls his squirming daughter closer to him. He looks down at her and churrs softly telling her it may not be safe for her to approach the porcuepine. He doesn't want her to risk serious injury or death, especially when she's still recovering from being on death's door.

Triscuit groans in protest but obeys her father. She needs to be careful in her crippled state. She's much more prone to attacks from predators, lone rival meerkats, getting seperating from the group and getting further injured if she isn't fast enough to dodge a defensive or aggressive assault from another animal. She watches the porcuepine wondering what it might do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:01 am

Meg continues walking by Lancaster until she reaches the group. She looks around, her inquisitive behaviour still there.

Buckeye keeps foraging. She would soon be bearing more pups and needed all the food she could get.

Jackie and Snowflake look around warily.

Snicker watches the porcupine warily. He was worried for Ashtail. What if it got mad and impaled her with it's quills. So far it seemed tranquil, but he wasn't going to trust that strange animal any time soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:08 am

Mozart stepped forward , she bobbed her head at the porcupine , she stepped closer to it than Ashtail but jolted back when it shot out its quills , convinced it was a threat Mozart growled and bared her teeth at the Porcupine
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:54 am

After Lancaster arrives at the foraging party soon after Meg does, he sniffs around at the air curiously then stands up on his hind legs and looks around. He has picked up a strange scent. Soon he spots the source. It's just a yellow mongoose passing by.

Tank pulls Triscuit closer which was an action of being startled as the porcupine's spine shot towards Mozart, Ashtail and Snicker. He barks, warning them to get back. Without any warning it could ram backwards and impale them.

Triscuit gasps. She wails worried for Ashtail's, her brother's and Mozart's well beings. She doesn't want them to get hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:56 am

Mozart snarls , she picks up Snicker and places him down by Tank before returning to the porcupine , she spits and mobs it
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:15 am

Tank pulls Snicker closer to him and gently presses him protectively against his stomach. He wrinkles up his upper lips, revealing his fangs in a low growl and spits in the direction of the porcupine. If he has to, he'll get up close and personal with the prickily animal if it threatens Ashtail and Mozart.

Triscuit sounds a whined peep in fear. She leans against Snicker and presses her side into her father's comforting fur. She watches the porupine, occassionally flinching as it made a sudden movement.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:00 pm

As soon as the porcupine made its movements, Ashtail picks Gosh Golly by the scruff and quickly takes him back to the burrow. The porcupine was obviously getting annoyed and she didn't want a pup to get hurt by it. Placing Gosh Golly down by Tank and his pups, she went back outside, assisting Mozart by attempting to scare the porcupine by doing a wardance toward it, showing she wasn't afraid of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:08 pm

Tyler stands Sentry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next