Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:25 am

Jackie approaches Damien, wanting to see if he's okay.

Meg continues watching Damien, concerned.

Snowflake looks around warily.

Buckeye also looks around.

Snicker looks at the warthog curious. He's never seen one before. It looked strange.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:48 am

Tank jumps, startled, then calms down. He snickers, finding the strange noises the worthog is making to sound funny. This creature is the most bizzare he's ever seen. He doesn't know what to make of it.

Triscuit blinks, she's as baffled as the babyistters are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:59 am

Snicker watches the warthog, curious. He was strange, but all the same didn't scare him.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:37 am

Ashtail gave a snort of her own at the warthog, clearly not amused. Finding it not a threat, she walks back over to Tank and the pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:45 am

Tank reveals an undaunted smirk, satisfied to learn that the strange animal poses no threat to meerkats.

Triscuit copies the babysitter's examples and stays calm. If the adults are ok with the worthog hanging around the burrow then there's no reson to be wary. It's apparent that it has no intentions to harm anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:01 am

Mozart paws at Tanks face , she smiles and nuzzles him , before leaning into his chest and sighing happily ..

Pesto looks at the Warthog , he grunts and gets up , he smiles and begins to groom himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:06 am

Snicker still watches the warthog, curious rather than concerned. It seemed harmless, but he still knew to keep his distance.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:02 am

Tank playfully snaps at Mozart's paw. As she leaned against him, he embraces her in a snuggily hug and leans back on his haunches. He returns a nuzzle to her before gazing off in the distance contentedly.

Triscuit plucks up the courage to approach the Worthog. She slowly limps towards it using caution. With one of her legs being useless, she wouldn't be swift enough to elude a sudden surprise lash out, so to be safe, she'll keep a bit of a distance as she observes the worthog from a closer angle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:01 am

Snicker watches his sister and the warthog closely. If the warthog behaved negatively towards her, he would defend her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:05 am

Mozart lifts her head and sits up , watching carefully as Triscuit interacted with the Warthog , she grinned , and watched as the Warthog grunted and ran off in a random direction , she got up and nuzzled Triscuit , Mozart picked her up and placed her by her belly , Mozart grinned and nuzzled her ..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:11 am

Tank rolls on to his stomach and notices his fragile daughter approaching the worthog. Immediately, he springs up on to all 4s, on edge. If there's any sign of aggression from that worthog, he'll defend his daughter and other children with his life. As it ran off, he relaxes and gets back to keeping watch for other dangers.

Triscuit jumps back with her fur bristled as the worthog grunted. She erects her tail, ruffles her fur, fluffs out her chest then utters a vicious sounding growl in defense. She is amazed when the worthog runs off by chance a second afterwards. Thinking it was her intimedating assertiveness that caused the worthog to turn tail and run, she flashes a smug smirk. Triscuit takes Mozart's affections as she is being praised for her bravery and churrs in satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Ashtail watches as the warthog ran off. Satisfied for now, she laid down, deciding to take it easy for now as the area has been very peaceful and tranquil. Besides that, she knows Mozart and Tank are also on the watch despite taking it easy themselves. She rolls onto her back, her limps sticking up in the air carelessly, glad to finally be able to take it easy. However, she was ready to spring back into action when needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:55 am

Snicker watches as the warthog leaves, surprised. Did Triscuit just scare it off?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:11 am

Mozart smiled , she nuzzled Tank and lay down , she slowly closer her eyes to have a little nap , although the day had been uneventful , she was exhausted , and eventually got up , she peeped a goodnight to everyone and went underground to sleep ..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Tank nods a good night to Mozart even though it wasn't really night time yet. He glances up at the sky, noticing the sun is positioned in the late afternoon part of the sea of blue. He rests his head in between his front paws and sighs. Today was pretty dull but he'd take that kind of a day over one that could result in a tragedy. And better yet, he got to spend time with his much cherished children. He lifts up his head and gazes off into the distance. The group should be heading home soon. Unbeknownst to him, a noble new member had risked his life to protect his new family and he cause the group to be stuck at a bolt hole for the night.

Triscuit watches Mozart head into the burrow for a breif moment then turns her attention over to her brother. She grins mischievously then swat at him playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:53 pm

Snicker giggles back at his sister and swats at her, gentle to make sure he didn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Tricuit squeals with amused laughter and gently body slams her brother. She's careful not to press all her weight on Snicker's rib cage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Tails, a rover, watches the Willows Mob in the bushes, from a safe distance, planning his move.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Unaware that a shady stranger is spying on the foraging party from the cover of some vegetation, Lancaster has a strike of rememberance. The water source the group visited recently is located in the north part of the territory. Slowly, he begins ushering Damien in that direction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Tails comes closer and lies on his belly, hoping to lure a female.

ooc: he doesn't have to be sucessful rovers are not sucessful every time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:13 am

Mozart yawns and stretches out , suddenly she doesnt feel tired anymore and frowns annoyed , she growls softly and gets up , she pads above ground and rests her head against Tanks shoulder , she smiles and nuzzles him ..

Pedro smiles and watches , he tilts his head to the side , he then grooms Mozart .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:58 am

Tails is about to make his move on Mozart but then spots Tank and Pedro, males who will be obstacles, and frowns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:13 am

Pedro begins to forage 20 feet from the burrow , he digs ravenously

Mozart stands up and looks around , she glances at Tank and also starts to forage , unwittingly close to Tails , she moves behind a bush to forage and finds a scorpion which she quickly devours , she tries to spot Tank through the bush and doesnt see him , she smiles and stands up to glance around , only then spotting Tails , her eyes went wide and she growled softly .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:16 am

Tails peeps warmly at Mozart, but also tenses his legs to run in case she should raise the alarm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:19 am

occ: They can mate if you would like Smile , i was planning for Mozart to mate in this RP day !

Mozart smiles , theres something about him , she warms up to him and trots off , away from the burrow , she flicks her tail flirtaciously .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next