Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:34 am

ooc: Nothing much. The pups are playing hide and seek and some of the adults are watching them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Cactus doesn't know how to react to the new pups. He glances at the adults for guidance.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:26 pm

ooc: Oh, I forgot to mention, Meerkats, that Kinkajou braught over her 3 pups, whom were kept sheltered in a bolt hole close by and were being gaurded by Kinkajou's mother who hasn't yet been introduced.

Conker eagerly strolls over to the 3 new pups. He isn't shy about making an introduction and does so without any hesistation by touching noses with each pup. He squeals with excitment, eager to make new friends.

Mischka is still baffled as to how Kinkajou was able to keep the 3 bundles hidden without raising any suspicion amongst the group, he's even more shocked to discover they appear to be healthy in appearance. Most youngsters don't even survive a week alone, let alone are able to take care of themselves. Perhaps someone else was caring for them while Kinkajou went about her buisness here in the group. He glances out into the horizon with a puzzled expression on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:58 pm

ooc: ok.

ic: Cactus makes a slower, more catious approach and sniffs the pups carefully.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:05 pm

ooc: Oh oops I should've specified which Meerkats I meantXD, I was explaining to Meerkats4life what's been occuring.

Conker grins happily at the 3 pups, his black, beady eyes gleaming with exuberance.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:08 pm

ooc: oh lol
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Akita realized that her playmates were too intirested in the 'three scraps of fur' than to play with her. She glared at the new arrivals, and whipped back into the den, stalking into a deep tunnel that unexpectedly ended. She looked down at her claws, and seen a little beetle beside her claw. She slashed at it, then gazed at the ending tunnel infront of her. She slashed at it, dug, slashed, dug, and slashed. She sat down, curling up, and sulked. She knew that the 'little scraps of fur' would have all her attention snatched away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Linda's ears point towards the chamber's entrance as she heard a strange noise echo through the tunnel. She pokes head out of the chamber wondering what it was. After today's tragedy, she's still on edge and is reluctant to leave the pups.

Ninja also heard the noise and peeks out of the chamber next to Linda. He gives Linda a gentle nuzzle, suggesting that she can stay with the pups and he'll investigate. He then steps out and sets about inspecting the tunnel for the source of the scratching sound. It sounded like claws scraping against the burrow wall. It can't be predator, it's impossible that one had managed to infiltrate the burrow without being detected since the entrance is heavily gaurded by the mob. Perhaps it's just a fellow Jumaa member but the only way to find out is to seek out the source.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Duke looks over at Kinkajou, noticing her pups. He blinks, now curious. Where did those three come from?

John watches the new pups curiously.

Root and Petal resume grooming each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:42 am

Aliya also looks over at Kinkajou's pups.

Emzio watches the other pups playing.

Suri looks over at Kinkajou's pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:22 am

Mischka pulls his eyes from the horizon and glances over at the 3 pups then looks to Kinkajou and blinks, still puzzled but also amazed. It baffles him at how cleverly she was able to make trips to and from the bolt hole she kept them hidden in without stirring up suspicion. A gut feeling is telling him that her pups weren't alone at the bolt hole. Someone else had to have been watching over them while Kinkajou was going about her niches here in the group, but who? The father of the pups? Another evicted female?

Conker playfully swats at one of the pups, inviting them to play a game of tag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Mistymae shakes her head No thank you she smiled and politely excused herself to continue foraging

Sunbeam however smirks and charges Conker

Midnight whimpers and snuggles into her mothers warm , soft fur

Kinkajou smiles proudly , she looks at little Midnight and sighed .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Conker nods respecting Mistymae's choice of not wanting to join in on a game of tag then he takes off running around burrow grounds. He glances over his shoulder, giggling in amusement as he tries to elude Sunbeam.

Mischka watches Conker and sunbeam smiling in amusement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Aliya watches Kinkajou's pups closely. They seemed nice. They were excepted.

Emzio watches them happily.

Suri scans the area.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Mischka glances over at Midnight and Mistymae and smiles politely. He believes the 3 pups will do just fine in the Jumaa mob.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Duke looks at Aliya, as if pondering what she would think of the three new pups. Would they be accepted?

John also looks over at Aliya, wondering what her judgment would be.

Root and Petal continue grooming each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:45 am

Aliya walks over to the pups. They were only pups and Kinkajou was a nice member. Why would her pups be any different? She scent-marks them gently, accepting them into the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:11 am

Kinkajou nuzzles Aliya Thanks Mu.... ermm , Thanks Aliya she nuzzles each of her pups and glances around for her mother , Pearl

Pearl watches Kinkajou carefully , she smiles and wanders off , not wanting to join RIGHT now

Mistymae bows and giggles , she churrs in satisfaction

Midnight shivers as she is scent marked , she huddles into her mothers fur

Sunbeam looks at her mother and hops off prancing towards Conker
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am

Mischka's face stretches with a joyous grin, happy for Sunbeam, Midnight and Mistymae. They're now official members of the Jumaa mob and have been blessed with bright future.

Conker prances excitedly in place, also happy that the 3 pups got accepted. Yaaaay even more playmates!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Aliya smiles back at Kinkajou. Everyone deserved a chance. Why would her pups be any different?
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Akita snuffed and lifted her head. She got up, and stalked out of the burrow.Having her own thoughts, she walked up to Sunbeam and swatted the other pups head 'playfully.' She actually did it harder than she expected, and knew her selfishness could het her into trouble.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Linda heads back into the chamber and flops down, curling her body protectively around the pups. She's still traumatized and has become very protective of the remaining 4 bundles. It'll be awhile before she'll allow them to stray even 10 feet away from her and their father Ninja after they become mobile. There are 1,000 ways to lose a pup in this harsh place and she wants to ensure the 4 survivors make it to adulthood.

Ninja whips his head in the direction he hears a fast scamper. He slinks into a tunnel to investigate but doesn't see the source any where. Shrugging it off, he assumes it must've been one of the pups playing games and returns to the chamber where Linda and their pups are.

Mischka frowns disapprovingly as Akita harshly swatted Sunbeam but he assumes she has the tendency to play roughly and decides to watch her playful interactions with the pups to make sure she doesn't get too rough with them.

Conker bounds over to Akita, Sunbeam and Cactus chattering playfully. He's eager to get back to playing tag.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Duke smiles as his mate happily accepts the new pups in. He walks over and grooms her lovingly. While they had lost two pups today, it seems they were being blessed with new pups to help their future. Was this mob being shown mercy after this harsh raid? It seemed so.

John grins as the new pups were accepted in. He watches Akita "playfully" smack Sunbeam. He titles his head. Was she angry? He didn't know.

Root and Petal witnessed as Aliya accepts the pups. They both smile, glad to be able to watch all these new pups grow and mature into potential members from the mob's gentle nurturing and love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Aliya grooms Duke back happily.

Suri looks around warily.

Emzio watches Akita in surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:54 am

Sunbeam growled and swatted back , harder and catching Akita across the head , leaving a light scrach

Midnight whimpered

Mistymae barked at her mother and frowned dissaprovingly at Akita and her sister , Sunbeam

Kinkajou trotted over and separated the pups , she glared at the both of them and picked up Sunbeam by the scruff and gently placed her in between Her and Mischka
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 32 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next