Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Kinkajou dashed into a bolt hole , secretly hiding 3 young pups

occ: Im going to make bios soon XD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Mischka stares into the distance confused. Why would Kinkajou suddenly take off with such urgency? He's unaware she has a secret.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:23 pm

Kinkajou clambered into the chamber , she began to lead Midnight , Sunbeam adn Mistymae towards the entrance
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Mischka peeps a contact call, wondering where Kinkajou went. It worries him that she struck out alone to take care of what ever buisness she thought of she had to tend to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Kinkajou emerged and picked up Midnight while Mistymae trotted beside her and Sunbeam bounded ahead , Kinkajou reached the group and lowered her head , she looked at Mischka and nuzzled him , while Sunbeam tried to tackle Root , Midnight sat cuddled near her mother , shivering and with her eyes closed , Mistymae glanced around , she nuzzled her mother and began digging for food
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:19 pm

ooc- Are you kidding me? So all of the sudden a female who has been in the mob for almost a month suddenly has pups she's been hiding. Makes perfect sense. Rolling Eyes

ic- Linda lays down and cuddles with their remaining pups. At least she still has them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:29 pm

Unaware of Kinkajou's hidden pups, Cactus is off looking for Akita and Conker, trying to figure out where they went.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Mischka greets Kinkajou with a return nuzzle. He's shocked to see 3 youngsters accompanying her. Who are these bundles and where'd they come from? He blinks utterly confused but assumes she found them while completeing her "errand". He smiles politely at the adorable pups, glad they were led to the Jumaas. They'll have a bright future ahead of them once they gain acceptance.

Ninja joins Linda in the chamber and curls himself around her and their 4 remaining bundles. He'll be making sure these pups don't stray far from their supervision once they emerge.

Conker listens closely. He no longer hears Cactus counting. He keeps quiet so as to not give away his location.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:40 pm

Cactus walks over to the patch of grass in which his brother is hidden, stares at it, sniffs it, and trots off to continue his search, failing to find Conker.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:42 pm

ooc- Again, I'll just ignore it so I don't get caught in on all of this.

ic- Linda rests her head against Ninja. A lot has happened the past few months. She went from the average female subordinate residing in the Willows to a mother in the Jumaa experiancing the lost of some of their offspring. She's unsure what the future will hold for them after all that's happened now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Conker can see his brother through small openings in the grass. He sinks into the sand attempting to blend in then lifts up his head quietly when he hears the sound of Cactus' footsteps heading away from him. He sighs in relief then snickers mockingly to himself. He was clever for choosing to hide here.

Ninja tenderly grooms the top of Linda's head to comfort her. He too is uncertain about their remaining pups' futures. Today's tragedy made him realize just how fragile a pup's life can be. Some times they're not even safe inside their own home. What will happen once their 4 pups emerge? He worries he and Linda will be having quite a few scares with their first batch of bundles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:08 pm

Cactus grins. It's all a trick. He knows that Conker is there. Suddenly, Cactus darts back to his brother's hiding spot and laughs, Ha, gotcha!
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:26 pm

((OOC: I don't get it either...))

John notices Kinkajou coming over... with pups? He titled his head, curious. Were those more orphans?

Root blinks when he felt someone attempting to tackle him. He looks down to see Sunbeam. He titles his head a bit.

Petal also looks at Sunbeam, curious.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Conker gasps and jumps in surprise. He thought he'd never be found but he was wrong. He scrabbles over the vegetation, a little disappointed he was the first to be scouted out. Once out of the grass thicket, he prances around churring happily.

Mischka bobs his head, intrigued by these 3 new youngsters. It appears the Jumaa are popular amongst the meerkat population today. It's as if someone spread the news that they are the most easy going mob in the area.

ooc: I decided not to say anything about the introduction of your three new meerkats, Tosca, but I'm also perplexed as to how Kinkajou was able to keep them a scecret for a month and how they were able to survive to be 5 months while being alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:00 am

occ: Gah! , Sorry Neutral , i was actually going to post that Kinkajous mother was looking after them , but forgot to introduce her .. Damn Neutral
Ill make a bio for her asap ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:52 pm

Cactus soons finds himself on the prowl for Akita.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:03 pm

ooc- You can say that in the history. I think we need to slow down the character creation here.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Akita emerged, hearing cactus say gotchya! She looked around and happened to see three new pups! Copying Mischka, she tried to bob her head, but it was more like a slow nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Distracted from his game of hide-and-seek, Cactus notices the new pups too.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:30 pm

ooc: I agree. It's causing confusion and most of them that are being introduced are only creating more drama which we don't need.

When Conker whirls around, his eyes land on the 3 new pups. He bobs his head, intrigued in the new arrivals.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:03 pm

ooc- I'm too busy to be on all this week. I'm leaving Yoshkat, Night, and Meerkats4life in charge of my characters until I'm back Friday.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:15 pm

ooc: Ok. I can cover Linda for you until you become more settled and return:)
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:26 pm

ooc- Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:19 pm

((OOC: I'll take over Duke until you come back.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:08 am

ooc: what's going on? So confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 31 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next