Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Akita turned around, facing Cactus and conker, and churred to them happily. She sat and kept chattering about meaningless things. Did you know scorpions are evil and plan to take over the desert? I over heard them talking. Did you know I can beat up a Hyena? I chased him off real easy! Did you know that i once took on a whole mob all by myself? I sent them off, tails beetween their legs! Did you know that I can fly? But i cant fly here, 'cause its too crowded. Did you know that roots taste like snails? I ate one, and it tasted like a snail. One time, I ate a lion! Its not impossible. See? she said, widely parting her mout. Did you know.... She couldnt think of anything else, so just wordlessly chattered on.

ooc: as you can see, Akita likes to talk. Alot.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:33 pm

((OOC: Quite a chatterbox she is. xD)

John, Petal, and Root looked on as Akira chatted almost nonstop.

Petal gave her brother a questioning look, while Root shrugged.

John just titled his head. For a pup who was lost before, she got over it rather fast. But at the same time, that showed Akita has potential.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:35 pm

Akita's words sound impossible or don't make sense to Cactus, but he listens intently. He loves to hear her talk. How lovely... Cactus drifts off in his thoughts about Akita.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Conker's eyes widen and his jaw drops, over whelmingly confused by what Akita is saying. None it seemed to make sense to him but he believed she can do all of those things. His confusion is replaced by astonishment and he leaps up and down squeaking excitedly. Wow you did all that? That's really cool!
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Mhm! she said. Akita happen to glance at Cactus, and for the first time see his missing eye. She gasped. Wow!! she squealed. How did you get that? thats so cool! I want one! whad'jya do??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Cactus smiles at Akita and excitedly tells the whole story. Well, I was just being babysat at the burrow. Like any other pup, I get bored being cooped up at the burrow all day. Bored, I venture away from the burrow to do some exploring. Suddenly, A Martial Eagle pops out of nowhere! I do not see it nor hear the alarm calls until it's too late. The eagle swoops down and grabs me by the face in it's vicious talons. But I'm too strong for it. I manage to escape, but while I slipped out of the predator's grip, it's sharp talons scooped out my eye and caused this nasty scar! Cactus turns his head proudly to show his scar and missing eye. When he is not in front of Akita, Cactus is usually not like this.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:04 pm

wow! she squeaked, truthfully amazed. Her eyes shone in the sun.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:11 pm

ooc: Akita reminds me of Kusuma's Stargazers litter that are all called similar sounding names: Akina, Akida, Akila and Abasi that are about 3-4 months old now.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:17 pm

ooc: yeah, pretty ironic- but i actually got that name off of my Pit bull, Akita.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Cactus gazes straight into Akita's sunlit eyes.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:44 pm

John gets what was going on. Cactus has obviously gotten a crush on Akita. Ah, first love... Though, the two were obviously a bit too young for that stuff for now.

Root begins to groom his sister, removing unwanted pests that she may of picked up while they were loners before.

Petal returns the grooming with her brother, removing some ticks that had leeched themselves onto Root's shoulder.

Last edited by Night on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Conker looks between the two taking notice some kind of connection is occuring between them. They seem to be staring at each other romantically. Could they be falling in love? He's learned what those looks mean from observing Linda and Ninja when they're together. Cactus and Akita are displaying the same kind of love expressions. He smiles finding attraction towards each other to be cute.

Mischka also understands the situation going on between Cactus and Akita. Awww how cute they're falling in love. This scene may look adorable for now but once they're older it could pose problems for them both.

Ninja doesn't notice the growing love attraction between Cactus and Akita. He's focused on tending to his son, Tyson's urgency.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:12 pm

Akita felt her skin burn under her fur. What the heck was this feeling? she knew emberassment, but.. this one just made her want to always be next to Cactus. She shrugged, and turned to Conker. Charging him, she abruptly stopped and pawed his shoulder. How about a game of hide and seek? she meeped, Looking back at cactus. You in? she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:18 pm

Cactus nods, trying to hide his own embaressment. He chirps, beginning to recover, Who will be seeker?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:20 pm

Linda approaches her pups and tends to Tyson's call. it turns out, he's just cold and hungry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Conker braces himself by lowering the front half of his body and flinching, caught by surprise when Akita barrels towards him. Feeling a tap on his shoulder, he opens his eyes and blinks. He leaps up and down squealing in excitement eager for a game of hide and seek. He glances around making the choice that he'll be a hider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Cactus looks around. I suppose I can be seeker. he volunteers.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:29 pm

Okay! Akita peeped. Go stick your head in that bush, over there- she pointed to a close thick patch- and count to... ten-slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Cactus nods awkwardly at Akita and heads towards the bush and places his head in the thick leaves of it so he could not see where Akita and Conker are hiding. One...two...three... He begins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:53 pm

OOC: I am so absolutely lost xD I'mma just wait till next RP day.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:02 pm

ooc: We're discussing at the moment how to control the hyperposting in the Questions and Suggestions forum so that everyone has a chance to post through out the next whole RP day. At the moment, a new pup named Akita (Who was just accepted) is becoming attracted to Cactus. The three pups, Conker, Cactus and Akita are playing hide and seek while the adults watch them and do other meerkat stuff around the burrowXD

Conker looks around frantically trying to scout out a good place for him to hide. A patch of grass catches his eyes. Hmmm that looks to be a promisingly good hiding spot. He slips into the scrub where he lays low. He keeps his breathing quiet so as to not give away his location.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:05 pm

ooc: This has been happening. Weve been discussing this in questions and suggestions, and plan to do something about it Wink

Akita darted into one of the burrow holes, hiding there.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Josephine smiled and kept a watchful eye over the three pups playing. They all had adorable personalities and she was quickly developing an attachment to them. Glancing up at the white clouds drifting in the sky she imagined what Tank’s pups in the Willows were like and whether Lancaster was being an amazing uncle to them.
Sadly grinning, she missed the Willows and one day hoped to be reunited with them and her handsome hero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Kinkajou glanced around , she nuzzled Mischka and trotted off ..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Conker snickers mockingly, believing Cactus won't find him very easily. Realizing his audible noise could get him caught, he clamps his jaws shut and waits for Cactus to give the signal that he's begining his search.

Mischka brushes up against Kinkajou returning the caring show of affection. He watches her take off with a questionable expression.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 30 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next