Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:18 am

Linda slowly starts to awaken and recover from being unconscious. She looks at the three helping her, disoriented and confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:20 am

Kinkajou chirps softly to Linda , she smiles and nuzzles her slightly , but backs away and out of the chamber to leave her and Ninja alone
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:25 am

A gleam of joy lights up Ninja's face. He grooms Linda cheerfully relieved to see she's alive. He thought for several minutes that he would lose her and if that happened he'd be devestated. He already lost one charished female he's determined not to have it happen to him again!

A joyous grin spreads across Mischka's face but soon it returns to a worried frown. Linda may be awake but she may not be out of the woods just yet. She hasn't moved around enough to notice just how injured she may be and they'll need to care for her wounds frequently if she is to escape infection.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:42 am

Linda looks up and Ninja in surprise, and remembers what happened when she sees one of their dead pups, and lays her head on the ground sobbing. She didn't see the live ones, and thinks the Midnights killed all of them. They were too late, and she wasn't strong enough.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:08 am

John is also relieved as he saw Linda wake up. That was good. She had a fighting chance now. When she saw one of her dead pups and began crying, John looked sad. As a mother, seeing one of your pups bloodied and dead was unbearable. He nuzzles Linda comfortingly, peeping and reassuring that two of her pups maybe dead, but she still had her other four to nurture and raise alongside Ninja. And if she hadn't done what she had done to protect her pups, all of them would of been killed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:21 am

Ninja lays down next to Linda, leaning against her and nuzzling her comfortingly. John is right. If it weren't for her determination and courage, all of their offspring would've been killed. As Linda sobbed, Ninja can't help his eyes being drawn back to their 2 dead pups. He cringes and grits his teeth while looking away. The sight is too horrific to keep looking back at. It just breaks his heart to see that 2 of their valuable children won't be able to get a chance at life. Ninja tries to keep his mind off the deaths by offering Linda comfort.

Mischka heads deeper into the burrow. He's plucked up the courage to check on the remaining pups, if they're alive...He peers around a corner, cringing at first thinking he's about to walk into another horrific bloodbath scene but meraculously, he finds the 4 pups huddled together making frightened squeaking noises. His eyes light up with joy seeing they appear to be uninjured. He turns around and happily chirps letting Linda and Ninja know that their 4 remaining pups are alive and unharmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:49 pm

Occ-wat
Happened
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:52 pm

ooc: The Midnights raided the Jumaa babysitting burrow and killed 2 pups. The rest of the Jumaa returned to the burrow and chased them off. right now they're assessing the damage and comforting Linda who was knocked unconcious while defending her pups. I had Conker return to the burrow just as the raid ended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Saffron looks at Conker
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Conker looks over at Saffron still shocked and confused. He woddles over to her and sits beside her for comfort. He's still oblivious about the deaths of 2 of Linda and Ninja's pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Let's go in the Burrow she peeped not wanting to stay here
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Linda looks and sees 4 of the pups are still unharmed, or so it seems. She gets up and walks over with a limp to make sure the remaining pups are alright, and once finding out they are, lays down next to the two dead ones and pulls them close, sobbing again.

Duke slowly goes inside to find out what's happening.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:09 pm

Fly follows Linda, concerned.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Conker nods and slowly leads her to the burrow. He suddenly gets a bad feeling as they inch closer to the entrances. Something's telling him there's something wrong. From seeing how the adults were acting earlier...

Ninja follows Linda to the back of the burrow and is joyful to see their remaining 4 pups alive and unharmed. He plops down by Linda and comforts her as she mourns for their 2 lost children. He grunts feeling the onset of despair himself and huddles close to Linda and the 2 dead pups. It was too much for these new parents. Even though 4 of their pups survived unscathed, losing 2 of their future is still a devestating blow.

Mischka gets up and as he rounds a corner, he's shocked to find Suri laying unconcious on the burrow floor. He crawls over to her, frantic. It looks like not every babysitter may escape this scrape without tragety.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:16 pm

John backs up a bit, allowing the two to mourn the loss of their two dead pups. He bows his head, quietly mourning as well. While the pups were not his, it still broke his heart knowing two pups would not have a chance at life, let alone open their eyes to even see the world. He swore the next time the Midnights showed up, they would pay dearly for their cruel deed. No pup deserved death.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Fly frowns at the dead pups... She's seen too much death in her life and it bothers her a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Aliya sighs and peeps to Ninja and Linda. I'm so sorry... She then turns around. Suri was still yet to arouse from her daze. She walks over to her to see if she's okay.

Emzio is still above ground. She covers her eyes and whimpers.

Suri is still unconcious from the impact. A lump is now present on her head where she was flung into the burrow wall.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Ninja is too distraught to say a word but expresses his appreciation for everyone's sympathy with a nod. He lays his head on Linda's shoulder and sighs depressingly as his eyes happen to gaze upon the 2 dead pups. It's such a tragedy that 2 of his pups will never get a chance to see the world nor leave the burrow to explore what's beyond. He closes his eyes tightly and grits his teeth in anger. He's adement to take revenge from those cold hearted Midnights!

Mischka cringes as he notices the nasty looking lump on Suri's head. He leans forward and gently grooms the injury. He preys the injury wasn't bad enough to effect Suri's brain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Emzio stays above ground, still not wanting to go below ground.

Aliya looks at Suri closely.

Suri can feel Mischka grooming her wound and wakes up, grunting whe she feels the pain in her head. She looks around, suddenly disorientated.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Linda whimpers and keeps the dead bodies close to her. She feels part of her soul was ripped to shreds by the Midnights. She peeps softly and quietly to Ninja, making sure only he hears. She feels this was, in a way, an act of bad karma.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:32 pm

John sighs sadly, deciding to give Ninja and Linda time to mourn in peace and leaves the burrow. His proud head was hung low, sorrowful that two innocent pups lost their lives during the raid. He dug his claws in the sand in anger, feeling hatred toward the Midnights for committing such a heartless and cruel deed. Whatever the reason, no pup deserved to die. He sighs heavily, laying on his stomach in the sand near the burrow and looks sadly at the sky, praying the two deceased pup's spirits made it to the Heavens above.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Mischka's eyes widen and a joyful gleam glistens in their shine as Suri awakens. He sounds a cheerfully relieved churr, glad that she hadn't become another casualty in the Midnight's cold blooded raid.

Ninja frowns shocked Linda would think the Midnight's cold blooded deed was bad karma for her becoming pregnant. These pups are their future and one day they'll carry on their legacy once he and Linda are gone. They may even become dominants of their own mobs and spread his and Linda's gene pool through out the Kalahari. He nuzzles her reassuring her none this was deserved. No pup's life should ever have to be cut this short. She couldn't have done much with the Midnights having flooded the burrow en mass, they were too many enemies to be able to be over powered. He understands there was nothing she could've done to prevent every pup from surviving the raid. He wishes he was here to have helped her fend off the Midnights but he doubts it would've helped to change much of what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Linda peeps. It's not that, somethiong else... Linda finally decides to tell Ninja exactly why she was evicted from the Willows, and explains how her maternal instincts convinced her to try to kill another subordinate's pups, and managed to injury three, possibly killing them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Ninja blinks, his eyes widening in shock as he's hearing this from Linda. He can't imagine her attempting something so cold hearted. He feels anger building up inside him but he fights it off. He doesn't know the pups Linda attacked but can't help to feel some sympathy for those little lives that haven't been given a chance to see the world through their eyes. The poor parents of those pups must've been devestated. He understands she was going by instinct and is glad she was protecting their unborn litter. Actually, By killing the 3 Willows pups, she may have been doing them a favor by increasing the Jumaa's chances of winning battles against them if they ever cross paths. He had seen the deed committed in his old mob by one of his sisters but he feels every pup should be given a chance at life, rival or ally. Unfortunately, that's not how it works in the survival of the fittest in the Kalahari. He collapses next to Linda, sounding a grunt as he hit the floor with a noticable thud. He doesn't know what to think at the moment. He's in utter shock. He never thought his sweet and compassionate beloved Linda had it in her to wipe out a rival's offspring. To take his mind off the shocking confession, he grooms Linda tenderly. He can't be mad at her. She's his mate and sweet heart. They need to be strong and stay together for their pups' sake. Despite Linda ending the lives of 3 little beings that had done nothing to deserve such a terrible fate, Ninja loves Linda no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:07 pm

Linda almost immediately regrets telling Ninja upon his reaction. She tells him that she tried to fight it, but she couldn't control her instincts. She was almost as devestated as the parents afterwards, and wishes she had never given into the overwhelming, ancient instincts of expecting meerkat females.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 16 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next