Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:55 am

Aliya continues looking around, uneasily.

Emzio and Suri both watch Cactus and Conker, amused with their games.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:10 am

Mischka returns the warm nuzzle then resumes watching the boys' adorable spectackle.

Conker spins around and gently nips his brother's shoulder. His growls sound intimedating but are meant to be playful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:32 pm

Cactus growls back, fluffs out his fur, puffs out his chest, and wardances towards his brother.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Conker squeaks in amazement, briefly mesmerized by his brother's impressively intimedating looking war-dance. He whirls around and begins running from Cactus, squealing delightfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Aliya watches a yellow mongoose run across the horizon for a brief moment before scanning the area once again. It appeared to be no threat to the group.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:05 am

Root and Petal look at each other, before going over to Kinkajou and Mischka.

John watches the yellow mongoose for a brief moment before going back to keeping an eye for any threats or any lingering Midnights.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:37 am

Mischka briefly watches the yellow mongoose as it dashed acrossed the horizon. It alarmed him for a moment, making him think it was a Midnight member acting as a distraction, but he calms down assured that it was only a harmless cousin of the meerkat.

Ninja watches the silhouetted figure on edge but when he catches glimpse of it being a yellow mongoose, he relaxes and resumes watching Conker and Cactus.

Conker is oblivious to the yellow mongoose's existance as he is focused on eluding his brother's playful charge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Ignoring the yellow mongoose, Cactus breaks his wardance only to chase Conker. He chases his brother in a way a male may chase off a rover, only in a less serious, more playful way.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Linda sits next to Ninja and rests her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:14 pm

Conker makes a quick glance over his shoulder and sees Cactus gaining on him. He picks up the pace, trying out do him in this skill building game of tag.

Ninja nuzzles Linda lovingly before resting his head on her's. He chuckles in amusement at Conker and Cactus' game. It won't be long until the quick learning boys put their skills to the test.

Mischka watches also chuckling in amusement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Cactus follows Conker in the twists and turns of his path.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Conker looks over his shoulder and sees that Cactus is managing to stay hot on his tail. He darts under some of the adults' legs then weaves in between some small scrubs. Gradually, he's becoming exhausted from running and begins slightly slowing down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:50 am

Aliya looks around for threats.

Suri also decides to make a use of herself and also scans the area.

Emzio watches Cactus and Conker in their games.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:14 pm

Root notices as most of the mob was on edge, far more than most mobs he's seen. Growing curious, he peeps at Kinkajou and Mischka, asking if something had happened before he and his sister showed up.

Petal watches Cactus and Conker, giggling.

John continues to scan the area himself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Mischka looks over at Root, his thoughts back on the deadly raid instigated by the Midnights. He chirps, explaining to Root that a rival group called the Midnights raided their burrow earlier in the day, killing 2 pups. The Jumaa are concerned they may return to finish the job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Aliya climbs a small tree to have a better view of her surroundings. So far so good.

Suri still looks around at ground level.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Cactus soon gets tired as well and gives up. He lays under the cool shade of a large tree.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Conker comes to a stop, panting heavily. He joins his brother under the tree's shade to catch his breath and rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Cactus chirps a welcome to Conker as he approaches the tree, but his call is drowned out by his panting.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Root looks worried after Mischka finished his tale. That sounded brutal...

Petal looked sadden at the thought of the two pups that were killed.

John gets onto a rock and looks around, getting a better view of the area.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Conker plops down next to Cactus, still panting. He rolls over on to his back and looks up at the clouds, amazed by their beauty and shapes they took as they swiftly drift across the sky.

Mischka somberly nods slowly. It was. He and the other babysitters desperately tried to stop them but they were too overwhelmed by the Midnight's numbers and were useless to stop their muderous intentions. He glances up the sky. At least the 2 pups are in a peaceful place where no one or nothing can harm them.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Linda sighs and remains by Ninja. This day will haunt her forever.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Ninja has his head hung low in sadness. Today's tragedy will always linger in his memory bank, a reality nightmare that will haunt him and his small family forever. He nuzzles Linda comfortingly. A gloomy cloud hovers above the devestated meerkat couple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Instead of looking at the clouds like his brother, Cactus closes his eye in a katnap.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Conker observes one cloud in particular intently. When looked at very closely, it appears to take the shape of a meerkat sitting. Conker churrs in awe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 26 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next