Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:53 am

Linda snarls and tries to hold Wilson off, desperately calling for help at the same time.

However, Wilson is to powerful, and slams her against the burrow wall hard enough to stun her. He starts to viciously attack Linda, biting and clawing wherever he can get to. Maybe he can finish off the mother as well.

Duke keeps running. His worst fears are realised when he sees their murderous foes in the distance, almost in control of the burrow.

ooc- I want both pups dead by the time the foraging party actually gets there, so you have permission to have Teetsie kill a pup Stormy. Wilson will kill the other.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:47 am

Ninja's eyes widen in horror as the burrow comes into view. The Midnights are all over it and from seeing a member's hind quarters and tail poking out of the entrance, it appears they've already infiltrated the burrow. His heart sinks. They're too late! But there could still be hope. He desperately preys the Midnights haven't reached Linda and the pups. Determined to put an end to the Midnight's burrow raid before they're able to cause the Jumaa more fatalities, Ninja wardance while sounding a furious war cry. He'll viciously rip, tear and slash at the first Midnight he makes contact with but his prior focus is to reach the burrow in time to save his small family. He's unaware that Linda is desperately fighting to save their pups.

Mischka whips around, facing the entrance of the burrow. His claws are stabbed into the sand and his muscles are tense from anger. Forget the rest of the Midnights! He's going to resume trying to thwart Teetsie and Wilson's cold hearted mission. Perhaps there's still time for him to divert them from attempting to kill the pups. Courageously, Mischka storms into the burrow. The scent of the Midnight's is over whelming and just as he enters, the silhouetted backs of some the Midnight members comes into view. Ready to fight to the death, he flashes his front K-9s at the first meerkat he meets, Teetsie.

ooc: Since I have Mischka planned to be knocked unconcious, you can have Teetsie deliver the knock out blow Stormy.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:01 am

((OOC: I'm gonna wait until the two pups are dead before I post.))
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:07 am

Wilson continues attacking Linda, leaving several deep wounds. He remembers this female from the Willows, but doesn't think about how she has ended up here.

Linda keeps trying to fight back with all her might in a desperate yet hopeless effort to save her pups. She's starting to bleed out from the painful deep wounds, and feels light-headed.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:53 am

Teetsie smirks and lunges at the pup. Her yellowed fangs are bared. Without a moment''s hesitation she sinks her fangs into the pup's neck and slams it into the burrow's floor.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:57 am

Seeing Teetsie's brutal attack on the pup enrages Mischka. He snarls lundges forward and clamps down on her left back leg. He tugs on it hard, trying to divert her from killing the Jumaa's valuable future.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:00 am

Teetsie snarls at Mischka and throws the pup at him. It didn't matter though, the pup was already dead. With a smirk she swatted at Mischka's face.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:05 am

Mischka yips and steps back quickly. Horror and fury fills his body at the sight of the dead pup at his feet. He snarls, now livid but before he could extract revenge, a swat to the face stuns him. He quickly shakes it off and retaliates by slashing Teetsie across the face. He'll make sure she pays with her life for killing an innocent pup who unfortunately has no future to look forward to now.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:12 am

Linda shrieks in horror as Teetsie kills one of the pups.

Wilson smirks and slams Linda against the wall again, stunning her once more. He waists no time and snatches anther pup in his mouth. He takes the squealing pup to the other side of the chamber and clamps down, snapping the neck and killing the pup instantly. He lets the blood cover the fur around his mouth and drops the body.

Linda shrieks again in horror and rams directly into Teetsie. This time, Teetsie WILL pay!
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:12 pm

The sight was horrific. The Midnights were all over the place! Wasting no time, John charged into the fray, knocking over any Midnight he came into contact with. His main concern, much like Ninja, was Linda and her litter. Helping Ninja fight his way through the burrow, he managed to get a path open for Ninja and peeps at him, telling him to go and see if Linda was okay. He was going to stay outside and prevent anymore Midnights from raiding the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:15 pm

Kinkajou watches as she sees John , she snarls and tries to psh her away above ground to help him , she snaps at the members and bares her teetg
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Ninja plows through the Midnight raiding crowd with John, harshly slamming the sides of his body against any Midnight individual who was in his infuriated path along the way. He bows his head, getting a peek inside the burrow. He can see a few members vigorously clawing their way farther into the burrow. This makes him absolutely livid. His small family is in grave danger. He fears he and John may already be too late. But he can't give up now that they're here. There's a chance his family's still alive. The horrofied shrieks emitting from the depths of the tunnel denotes there are signs of life. It must be Linda, his pups and the other caregivers! Ninja is worried about John fending off the Midnights alone, but he believes the courageous male can hold on long enough for him to check on his family and come back out to help him. With his pulse racing, Ninja charges into the burrow snarling with rage. Those wretched Midnights better not have layed a claw on his beloved lady and precious pups! Tragically, he's about to find out the Midnights have added 2 more murder victims to their list.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Wilson then turns to Linda again and swipes at her, leaving a small gash, before knocking her against the wall. This time she falls unconscious. Wilson snickers as she goes limp.

Duke soon leaps into the fray and darts into the burrow, making loud barks to scare the enemy out. The rest of the family is home.

Wilson is about to take another pup when he hears Duke's calls and recognises them as those of the mob's DM. The rest of the family is home, and they should leave to avoid a tragedy of their own.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Josephine trotted anxiously at a distance behind Aylia fearing the worst for the babysitters and pups back at the burrow. If only she had chosen to stay behind then maybe she wouldn't be feeling so guilty.
Back at the Willows she was respected and relied upon as a frequent trusted babysitter, here she was weak and still just a leach clinging to the Jumaa's for much needed survival. Was all what she had because of Lancaster?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:59 pm

Ninja chatters angrily as he follows Duke through the tunnel complex. How dare the Midnights threaten the lives of his family! He'll make sure they pay for their malicious intrusion! He wrinkles his nose and grunts at the horrible stench of the Midnights. The burrow is doused in their scent! He peers over Duke, desperately trying to see where Linda and his children are but his view is being blocked by the Midnight raiding party ahead. He presses against Duke from behind, panic stricken, as he desperately tries to get through to reach Linda and the pups. From seeing how choatic it is inside the burrow, he braces himself for the worse once it clears out.

Mischka is behind Teetsie and Wilson and was fighting with all his might to save Linda and the pups but he was powerless to prevent the deaths of 2 of the pups and stopping Linda from being over powered by Wilson. With such limited amount of space to fight in, Mischka had been struggling to nail good hits on the members of the raiding party as he kept getting pinned against the wall. fueled by rage and determination to protect the rest of Ninja's family, he slashes like mad at the Midnight Dominants. He won't give up until he exhales his last breath of life. He's unaware that the rest of the Jumaa have returned, unfortunately several minutes too late.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Duke pushes further down. He gets to the chamber where the pups were when they left to find it vacant. The babysitters must have moved them further down, but it appears that's where many of the Midnights are...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Teetsie issues lead calls. Now that the Jumaa were here it was time to leave... at least they had killed two pups. She had been going for killing them all, but now with the arrival of her rivals, it was useless.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Ninja follows Duke further into the burrow. When he reaches the chamber where the pups were originally before they set out foraing, he's concerned when he doesn't see them there. Linda must've evacuated them to the far back of the burrow. He glances ahead, his heart pounding. The Midnights are bunched down there and that's where Linda and the pups must be. He fears when the Midnights clear out, a blood bath will be revealed. The dreaded sound of Teetsie's lead calls ring in his ears. The Midnights giving up this soon and this easily must mean that they've accomplished what they've come here for. Ninja becomes tense. Were they too late?

Mischka chatters angrily and spits at Wilson and Teetsie. He's so angry he could slash both their throats in a savage way that would kill them but he holds back. They seem to be leaving and he just wants them leave before any more damage is done.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Wilson follows the calls and exits the chamber, running ahead of the others. Two pups are dead, and the mother is unconscious. He's content. He slips right past Duke and Ninja and races out, eager to leave before the rest of the Jumaa find out about their dark deeds.

Duke notices blood around Wilson's mouth as he passes by, and doesn't have to check to know that it was pup blood. He turns around and pursues Wilson, vengeful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:06 am

Aliya chases Teetsie, angered by her return.

Emzio watches the group, shivering.

Suri is still unconcious.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:32 am

Teetsie follows close behind Wilson. She tries to slip past without being noticed. She had just seen Wilson had knocked the pups' mother unconscious. Maybe she would never wake up. With a smirk Teetsie exited the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:09 am

John attacked any Midnight that came close to the burrow. He saw that the Midnights began to flee. It seemed they realized they were outmatched. He growls and swiped at any Midnight that rushed by him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:17 am

Horror strikes Ninja as he catches glimpse of blood around both Teetsie and Wilson's mouths as they exited. Instantly he thinks they've succeeded in killing his pups. His next concern is about Linda. Have they killed her too? He's tempted to head further into the burrow to check to see what savage they've done to her but hesitates, afraid of what he may see. He's too angry to just let the Midnights go without earning a permanent injury of their own. Wanting to seek revenge, Ninja rockets out of the burrow chattering angrily as he war dances after the retreating Midnights closely behind Duke.

With the burrow clearing out, Mischka asseses the scene. The shock from seeing the 2 dead pups begins to make him feel light headed and he collapses on his hip, feeling numb. First Little Boy now 2 of the Jumaa's precious future...slowly, these murderous Midnights are bringing the Jumaa numbers down. Could the Midnights bring the Jumaa mob to extinction? Then, he spots Linda laying motionless a few inches from the burrow wall. He panics thinking she's dead and rushes over to try to see if maybe there's life in her limp body. He nudges her desperately trying to wake her up.

Conker arrives on the scene (I'll assume Saffron will be behind him) and is shocked at what he sees. Some of the adults are in a panic and some are chasing off another rival group. He's becomes confused and panic stricken. What the heck happened!? He runs to the nearest adult desperate to know answers.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Linda doesn't respond, still unconscious.

Wilson darts out of the burrow and heads in the direction of their own land. The Jumaa seem furious, and they need to scram now.

Duke emerges as well, hot on Wilson's tail. The only thing that angers him enough to kill is outright murder, especially a pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Aliya wardances after Teetsie and the rest of the Midnights.

Emzio watches, shivering to see blood surrounding Teetsie's and Wilson's mouths.

Eztli rushes after Teetsie and the rest of the group, also retreating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 14 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next