Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:34 pm

Conker snaps out of his wary gaze as he heard a thump. He realizes Saffron isn't beside him and peeps loudly wondering where she went. He spots a bolt hole not far from the foraging party and sighs when he sees Saffron laying a few inches from the entrance. He can relax knowing that she's safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:04 am

Emzio watches some birds with interest.

Aliya continues foraging.

Suri scans the area at the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:54 am

Ninja is asleep under the camel thorn tree.

Conker sits protectively in front of the bolt hole entrance. As Saffron sleeps in peace, he has her back covered if danger threatens. He watches the adult sentries closely. If an alarm is sounded, he'll alert Saffron to the danger but she won't have to worry much. She's already prepared if a predator appears. She's got protective refuge and won't have to scramble elsewhere.

At the burrow, Mischka is now sitting on his haunches as he scans the area around the burrow. Occassionally, he buisies himself with some self grooming. All seem tranquil currently so he's going to take the advantage to catch up on some grooming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:36 am

Kinkajou sighs , she grooms Mishckas side , the place where he seems to be the most infested
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:00 pm

Mischka turns his head when he feels something on his side. He sees Kinkajou grooming him and realizes a few parasites had hitched a ride in his fur. He peeps thanking Kinkajou. He didn't realize he had a few residents residing in his fur on that side.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:10 pm

ooc- Okay I'm ready for the raid. I want the foraging group to return just as the Midnights start to leave, for plot reasons.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:25 pm

ooc: I returned just in time, it seems. 8D

Later today, Iblis will attack Ponda. She can then be evicted~

Also... Shortly... Bohrok will come back to the Devils. Her pups will come with her... 83 They were all adopted before, so I think that'd be fair, right?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:28 pm

ooc: Damn! Great time for internet to get screwed up-_- The weather where I live sucks so my internet keeps crapping out on me. That sounds fine Pancake.

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:43 pm

ooc: Yay, her pups! The only issue is the fact that Dipsy'c closing Devils... I'm ready for the raid as well.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:45 pm

ooc: I geuss I'm ready but I may be slow with posting. I keep losing my internet.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:07 pm

ooc: The devils are being closed?! Since when?! O.o
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:23 pm

ooc: The activity in the group pretty much died so we're debating on dispersing them and having them become a lost group. *Sigh* I'd REALLY hate to do this but can we please wait one more day for the raid? My internet keeps disconnecting and I'm tempted to just quit role playing for the night if it continues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:28 pm

ooc: @Pancake-If the Devils close, you might have to pick another group to put them in. Maybe the Midnights or Reapers... @Meyerm- As for the raid, I'm happy to have Aliya return just as the enemy leaves.

bic: Aliya keeps digging for food.

Emzio looks around.

Suri remains on high alert at the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:55 pm

ooc- We can wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:02 pm

*Velmarie got a bit tired, so she curled up closeby John and took a snooze.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:08 pm

ooc: Ok. I keep getting disconnected so I'm gonna go. Hopefully it'll be working tomorrow. The weather is bad here so I think that's why it keeps happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:22 pm

OOC; Good luck, stay safe!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:04 pm

ooc: Is that new Hampshire weather getting to you? I mean, It's 40 below!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:17 pm

ooc: Yaaaay! My internet has finally decided to cooperate with me...for now, so I decided to return now that it's working. I live in Pennsylvania and we're getting a snow storm. It's been mostly snow but occassionally it changes to sleet and freezing rain. We're supposed to get 9" of snow I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Occ-YAY U CAN RP again!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:33 pm

ooc: Yes:D Hopefully my internet connection will stay connected for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:43 pm

ooc- Can you still wait until I get home tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:46 pm

ooc: Sure that'd be fine:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Occ-KK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Aliya eats a lizard.

Emzio watches the birds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 8 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next