Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Conker looks up at the sky in curiosity and sees the flock of birds. They appear to be drongos, nothing to be concerned about. Their aerial menuevers are quite graceful and entertaining to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:21 am

Emzio continues watching the birds, also entertained by their antics. She sometimes wondered what it was like to fly.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:44 am

John also sees the birds, temporarily being distracted from doing his sentry duty. Much like Emzio, he also wonders what it'd be like if one could fly. He chuckles a little at the image of a flying meerkat. That would be a interesting sight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:14 am

Conker giggles as a drongo flies over his head. It was almost low enough for him to reach up and touch it if he was fast enough. He ducked slightly spooked as he didn't expect the drongo to fly just inches above his head. He then turns around and watches its aireal antics with interest.

Ninja is still asleep and doesn't notice the drongos flying around the foraging party. His legs and facial muscles twitch. He's dreaming about teaching his children how to forage. Linda is in it too. She's watching them proudly as they're skills in desert survival seem to be blossoming quickly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:04 pm

ooc- Okay, NOW I'm ready. Have the Midnights approach whenever ready Stormy. Two of the six pups will be killed, and I need Wilson to kill one. The foraging group will arrive just in time to save the others and scare the Midnights away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:06 pm

ooc: I'm ready too. I plan to have Mischka dragged out from the burrow and knocked unconcious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Occ-Saffron who's at the burrow i think...i will let her he hurt cuz she will portect the pups
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:06 pm

ooc: Saffron's at the burrow O.o I thought she was still at the foraging party. Earlier you posted she rolled into a bolt hole after falling asleep in the open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Occ-really oh then she might be at the
foraging party
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:13 pm

ooc: I think she is. I remember her returning to the burrow though with Velmarie but suddenly she's back at the foraging party. I is confusedXD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:52 pm

ooc: Fly and Iblis will be at the foraging party... Ponda's at home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Aliya continues foraging.

Emzio watches the birds, still intrigued.

Suri looks around for threats.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Ninja shifts restlessly several times in his sleep. His dream has taken a sudden scary turn. A rival group has appeared and they're making a murderous charge toward he, Linda and their precious pups. The only safty is a bolt hole which is located several feet from where they are. Ninja frantically leads them to it but his running pace is in slow motion. He whimpers and kicks in his sleep.

Conker watches the drongos in amusement as they continue their aerial play in the sky.

Mischka's vigilant watch is disrupted by a trio of rambuntious juvenile ground squirells. He narrows his eyes in irritation as they ran around him. He fights to maintain his focus but is failing miserably.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:08 pm

ooc- Last post for the night. hold off the raid just a day longer.

ic- Linda rests with her pups, unaware of what is about to happen.

Duke continues to sniff the air. The scent is becoming stronger, but he still can't tell what it is...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:18 am

Kinakjou sniffs the air snarling , the scent is overwhelming but she cant quite figure out wat the scent is and where or who its coming from
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:56 am

ooc: I sort of had a feeling the raid was going to be held off until the weekend.

Mischka catches whiff of the ominous scent too and becomes on edge. He scans the area nervously but doesn't see the source. Instinctively, he stands protectively in front of the burrow entrance. What ever the scent is he has a feeling in the pit of his stomach that's telling him it's something bad. It smells like danger. He's prepares himself to help defend the pups with his life if the source ever surfaces.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:06 pm

ooc- Okay, I'm set to go from here on out.

ic- Linda is below ground, and oblivious to the scent.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:21 pm

ooc: At the moment I have nothing planned for Saturday and Sunday so I should be home to take part in most of the raid :]

At the foraging party, Ninja wakes up with a yelp as his dream ends where the rival group was about to swarm him, Linda and his precious pups. His eyes wide in horror and panting heavily, he looks around thinking a rival group really is baring down on him. He realizes there is no rival group to be seen and calms down. It was only a dream. tragically, he has no idea that a rival group really is going to storm into the burrow and kill 2 of his pups on this fateful day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:25 pm

00c: My first raid ever! I'm ready! Hay maybe Velmarie gets surrounded and John can help save ger?

*Velmarie awoke and looked up at the dragon-like birds. She waved at them as they flew.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:38 pm

ooc: Dragon like birds??? Also the meerkats can't do human like actions such as waving but that's ok I understand that it'll take while for you to get used to a meerkat role play site that's different from others you've been on. I myself have started experiancing with other meerkat role play sites and I'll be RPing on yours soon:) It'll be the opposite from how I'm used to RPingxD

Mischka turns his attention to the sky as he hears the sound of wings flapping over head. On edge after picking up the strange scent, he's a bit jumpy and startles when one of the birds dive past him. To his relief they're just a flock of harmless drongos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:41 pm

OOC; Whoops I though that's what they were, or maybe they're called dragos I dunno lol. And whoooopsies. clown
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:49 pm

ooc: Yup they're called drongos. They're these little dark blue birds that are known to mimmick other birds' vocals such as a goshawk's which they use to trick meerkats into thinking there's a predator then they swoop down and steal what ever the meerkat had dug up from the ground when they're distracted. They're also known to fend off other birds of prey if they feel threatened by their prescence. It's ok:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:54 pm

00C; Ah, I get it. You all have alot of knowledge! All the meerkats should like...go underground when the drongos come, eh?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:59 pm

ooc: They're actually harmless to meerkats but they're mimmick calls can make them think there's a bird of prey in the area and send them running for a bolt hole. They've been known to unintentially save their lives sometimes too if a bird of prey is the area the same time they are. Drongos will fiercely defend themselves from a eagle or hawk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:50 pm

OOC: So this group isn't so fooled by their calls. Eagles and hawks attack them? Maybe they're territorial birds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 9 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next