Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Soon enough, Ninja pulls up a small millipede. He assumes since it's young, its toxins won't be strong enough to irritate his stomach. He doesn't bother dragging it across the ground and just eats it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Cloud forages happily. He catches a small grub and takes it into the shade to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:13 am

Suri looks around warily.

Aliya and Emzio forage.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:00 am

John finishes his own millipede and licks his lips, feeling close to being full. A few more snacks should do the trick. He continues to forge.

Last edited by Night on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:04 am

Kinkajou gets down from her stump and resumes foraging around the burrow , she digs in the sand and finds a millipede , she wipes off its toxins and offers it to Linda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:06 am

OOC; She is.

*Velmarie watched Saffron, making sure there was no danger nearby.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:08 am

Kinkajou smiled at Velmarie and instead offered her the millipede , she picked up Saffron and moved her closer to the burrow before climbing bakc up on her stump
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:10 am

ooc- Conker is at the foraging party.

ic- Linda is about to eat the millipede when Kinkajou instead gives it to Velmarie. She looks at her and resumes digging for herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:15 am

Kinkajou peeps apoligetically, she digs in the sand and catches a large scorpion she disarms it and offers it to Linda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:27 am

OOC; Mkays.
*Velmarie smiled at Kinkojou. She ate the millepede, giving half to Linda.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 am

Kinkajou smiles back and sits down , she rests her head on her paws but remains alert
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 am

Linda eats the scorpion and peeps a thanks when Velmarie offers her part of the millipede. She eats that too. She needs to stay well fed to feed her young pups below ground, and she's greatful of the support she's getting to allow her to keep staying at the burrow rather than going to forage, which she will need to do eventually.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:42 am

Josephine foraged confidently within eye sight of Aliya. It had been a difficult decision for the young female to make but as group already had babysitters she felt it more beneficial for the group if she headed out to try and recuperate her lost weight day by day.

Ooc: I will disperse my other two characters, I was hoping to introduce them more with Josephine but as I’m already struggling I think I need to make things easier for myself.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:13 am

Teetsie, her tail raised, crosses the border and stopped, waiting for her faithful group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:14 am

occ: Stormy , could yuo have Teetsie leave a scar across Kinkajous right eye ??

Kinkajou lay with her eyes closed , unaware that a evil group was heading her way
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:45 am

John takes a moment to stand sentry for a bit, making sure nothing was out of the ordinary. He was unaware of the other mob, the Midnights, showing up at the boarder of the Jumaa territory. However, not seeing them, or anything that seemed abnormal, he shrugs and resumes forging.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:56 am

ooc- This is just the raid. The battle will happen later.

ic- Wilson follows Teetsie. He remembers the Jumaa, and is ready to kill.

Linda finishes another morsel, unaware of an enemy mob closing in.

Duke is also unaware.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:12 am

ooc: Whenever the battle happens, yes.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:18 am

ooc- The three mobs should meet all at once, so the battle should happen later in the day for some things leading up to it to happen. Yoshkat said she was going to be busy, so maybe we should wait?

ic- Linda heads inside and starts to feed her pups after laying down, unaware that some of them won't survive today.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:19 am

((OOC: I agree with Meyerm.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:35 am

occ: i Dont mind , anyone can injure Kinkajou but conditions are please dont injure her : Belly , Legs .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Eztli follows Teetsie over the border. He remembered killing Littleboy here. He smirks and keeps following.

Aliya eats a scorpion, unaware of the Midnights invading their lands again.

Emzio forages, also completely unaware.

Suri is at the burrow scanning the area. She doesn't know that the very mob that they'd fought previously and had killed her brother, of whom she'd finally stopped mourning for was heading their way.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:59 pm

ooc: I'm here for tonight and most of the day tomorrow but I found out my aunt's funeral is going to be in the evening tomorrow so I don't think I'll be on at all tomorrow night. Perhaps can the raid wait until Tuesday? If eveyone's anxious to get it going, someone can play charries involved until I return.

Unaware of the Midnight's ominous presence on the other side of the territory, Ninja is happily munching on a beetle he found under a bush. He sighs in content as he begins to feel full.

Conker uncovers a small skink and eats it quickly.

Mischka is keeping a sharp focus on the heavily vegetated area towards the west. He seems to be taking things seriously this time as he is determined to not let the group down. He's unaware that the Midnights are invading Jumaa territory, looking to shed blood.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Saffron falls asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Aliya and Emzio forage.

Suri scans the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next