Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:52 pm

Having discovered a small scorpion resting in the shade under the overhang of a rugged shaped rock, Josephine had managed to coax it out of hiding with her paw and had firmly bit off its stinger to avoid getting stung. As much as she was hungry herself, she carried it by the tail and presented it next to dominant female Aliya. It was only by her generous choice to allow Josephine to stay in the company of the group so it was only reasonable to show her gratitude.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Ninja goes to rest under the shade of a tree. He plops down on his belly and rests his head in between his front paws.

Conker realizes Saffron has fallen asleep out in the open again. Rolling his eyes, he goes over to her and stands over her protectively. If she continues to keep up this bad habit, she could end up suffering dire consequnces.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Linda relaxes as she tends to her pups. They might be bigger and more active than before, but they're still blind and can only crawl, so they're still easy to manage.

Duke looks around and sniffs the air. Something doesn't seem quite right, but he doesn't know exactly what.

Wilson follows Teetsie deeper into the Jumaa's land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Aliya sees Josephine bring her the scorpion. She takes a bite and then gives the rest to Josephine. Josephine needed to eat it more, especially since she had lost so much weight.

Emzio eats a beetle larvae.

Suri looks around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:42 pm

*Velmarie was with the babysitters, at the entrance to the burrow where Linda was. She sighed sleepily, wondering where John was...she smiled to herself.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Saffron kicks in her sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Emzio feels full, so goes to the shade.

Suri looks around, begining to relaxe. No threats had appeared all day and she was begining to become calm once again.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:02 pm

John soon feels satisfied after eating a few beetle larvae he found. Deciding to take up sentry duty, he found a rock and climbed onto it, standing on his hind legs. He soon began to scan the area and skies for any signs of any kind of threats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:22 pm

*Velmarie went over to the rock John was standing on. She peeped a greeting, standing next to him to be sentry.*
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:11 pm

John takes notice of Velmarie and smiles a bit, returning her greeting with one of his own. He then resumes his sentry duty and continues to look out for any kind of threats. Couldn't slack off, especially if a predator were to show up. It'd be chaos if that were to happen.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Ninja's eyes drift across the horizon, his expression gleams with happiness as he thinks about the precious litter he fathered with Linda. It won't be long before they get to witness the astonishing sight of the Kalahari. What he's looking forward to the most once they emerge is watching them interact with each other in adorably fun pup games and teaching them what they'll need to know to be able to survive as well as bonding with them at the same time.

Conker remains standing protectively next to Saffron. He's gotten protective of her recently and has sort of devoted himself as her body gaurd. If any thing tries to harm her, they'll have to go through him!

Mischka slowly takes a 360 degree scan of the landscape, carefully and thoroughly checking the area for any signs that danger could be concealed close by. Everything looks clear so far. Perhaps the babysitters will end up having a tranquil afternoon but he's unaware that that won't be the case.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:53 pm

Josephine graciously bobbed her head several times to Aliya before commencing to eat her share of the scorpion. Chattering happily to herself, she chewed through the remains of the carapace and savoured every morsel.
Having devoured the meal, Josephine stood up tall on her hind legs and sniffed the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:00 pm

*Velmarie continued to smile as she stood next to him. A warm feeling came over her. She tried to concentrate on sentry duty as best she could...*
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:06 pm

ooc- Can we please hold off the raid another day? I won't be on much today.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:10 pm

ooc: I wouldn't mind that we do and happy birthday!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:15 pm

ooc- Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:18 pm

ooc: Happy Birthday Meyerm, have a very good year!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Occ-Happy B-Day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:26 pm

ooc: Happy Birthday, Meyerm. Very Happy

bic: Suri looks around, casually.

Emzio looks around from the shade.

Aliya keeps foraging.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Ninja closes his eyes, settling himself down for a little siesta. The images of his adorable children playing by his side light up in his mind which causes him to sound a happy churr.

Conker sits on his haunches beside Saffron and places a paw on her back as a way of showing her caring affection.

Mischka continues his vigilant survey of the land. He yawns then swats at the air. He's starting to get bored but remains firm and keeps on watch. He knows that even a mere minute of distraction could prove fatal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Aliya eats a scorpion.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:07 pm

ooc- Thanks to everyone else too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:40 pm

((OOC: Happy Birthday. Smile))

John continues to stand sentry. He yawns a little, taking a moment to stretch out before going back to keeping an eye for threats.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Ninja churrs in content as he feels the cool sand on his belly. He slowly drifts into his kat nap.

Conker looks up warily, seeming to be fiaxted on the sky. Birds of prey are his concern as Saffron can easily be plucked off by one without any warning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:10 pm

Saffron rolls landing in a bolt hole
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 7 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next