Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Ninja rests his head against the chamber wall and gazes at Linda and the other pups with a somber expression. Repeatedly in his head he asks why? Why did this have to happen to us? I'll make sure those Midnights pay!

Mischka would explain to Chocolatine what happened but he's too emotionally drained to say anything. He plops down on his belly with his limbs sprawled out and sighs. He just wants to be alone at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:28 am

Aliya watches Chocolatine.

Emzio looks around, trying to get her mind off of recent events.

Suri continues watching Chocolatine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:18 am

*Velmarie nodded in agreement, that would be best. She got up and stretched her stiff body, which had taken a few scratches from Wilson and Teetsie. She groaned as she felt a sharp pain, but sat back down, taking comfort at how wise and assuring John was. And well, she liked that.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:19 am

Conker glances at chocolatetine. Being his usual eagerly social self, he scampers over to the new female and sniffs her thigh curiously. He glances up at her with an adorable look of intrigue on his face.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Taking notice of Velmarie's injuries, John frowned. Well, luckily, they were just some scratches. Nothing life threatening. Either way, he starts to groom around the injuries, removing any dirt, sand, or anything else that could easily cause an infection. Even the smallest injury could be life threatening if left untended. He was also careful not to irritate the injuries.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:10 pm

ooc- Should we get someone to play Teetsie so the Midnights can get home?

ic- Linda lets the three other pups feed. Their litter of six has been reduced to four, and it will take time to get used to taking care of a fewer number of pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:49 pm

Ninja somberly watches the 4 remaining pups suckle from Linda. Their once large litter has been reduced to the typical amount. It won't be the same now that 2 pups will never get a chance to experiance life with their siblings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Cactus watches Conker comes up to Chocolatine. He hesitates before slowly following his brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:36 pm

*Velmarie leaned against John as he groomed her injuries. Suddenly she'd started to feel the effects of the battle. She blinked wearily, but it felt so nice to be cared for.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Conker gently brushes his paws down Chocolatine's right front leg while still looking up at her with his eyes wide, shimmering with adorableness(X3)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:08 pm

((OOC: Maybe.))

John soon finishes with the grooming and looks up at the sky slowly. He prayed that the two deceased pups were now in Heaven, resting peacefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:15 pm

*Velmarie too looked into the sky that seemed so very blue.*
Velmarie: I'm shure they rest in peace. They still have each other.
*Velmarie tried to be reassuring.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Mischka's ears perk up hearing what Velmarie said. He glances up at the sky in curiousity. The wispy clouds were beautiful. He wonders what it's like in meerkat heaven. All he knows is that it's where the 2 pups are and that it's a peaceful place where no one will be able to hurt them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Chocolatine is surprised by a little paw touching her leg. She looks down into the eyes of the absolute most adorable pup she's ever seen! She smiles sweetly at little Conker and touches noses with him gently. She's touched by the kind and friendly gesture from such a young member.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:06 pm

John nods slowly at what Velmarie said. You're right... No one can harm them now...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Conker giggles and plops down on his haunches while batting at the air with vibrance. He enjoys getting to meet new meerkats and making new friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:37 am

Emzio looks up at the sky, also catching John's and Velmarie's conversation. She didn't no much about this so called 'Heaven,' but it sounded nice.

Aliya looks around warily. They were all distracted by all the events of today. They didn't want anything else to happen.

Suri also looks up at the sky and looks into the clouds. Her brother was also up there. She hoped they were all at peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:27 am

Velmarie: Yes, and we know that...well, the Kalahari is very cruel. Sadly it doesn't permit everyone to live. But I'm going to go foraging now, would you like to come?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:18 am

Mischka watches the wispy clouds with wonder as they slowly drift across the sky. What would it be like to sit on one of those comfy looking clouds? This thought in truth would be fantasized because in reality, he'd just sink into the cloud and plummet to earth.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:26 pm

ooc- Okay, I'm in the clear with school work for now, so that means more posting and less negativity. Smile

ic- Linda cuddles up against Ninja and peeps softly to him. At least now, the two they lost can't be harmed. They may have never seen the light of day, but they're in a better place now...

Duke looks around. He's paranoid that the Midnight's retreat was only to regroup for a second strike.

Tyson cuddles against his mother, more calm now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:38 pm

Ninja presses up against Linda comfortingly and nods in agreement. They're pups are in a better place where no more harm can be done to them. They may not have gotten a chance to see their earthly world but he imagines they'll get to see the astonishing sights heaven has to offer them.

Ninji has drifted off to sleep in her father's comforting grasp.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:59 pm

John looked at Velmarie. We could forge around the burrow. After that raid... I don't want to leave the mob out of my sight. What if the Midnights chose to return? They may of been chased off, but there was a chance they could come back and attempt another assault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Velmarie: If those Midnights come back, they will have to go through our rage. But you're right, let's forage here. Maybe Linda and Ninja could use somethin' to eat as well.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:10 pm

Mischka sits up on his haunches and glances around on edge. The Midnights are out of sight but there's still a possibility that they could be lingering on Jumaa land, plotting another preemtive strike. They must have their wits about them and be prepared to act if the Midnights return for round 2.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:16 pm

John nods. Indeed. Let's find them some food too. They could use some cheering up. He began to dig around, staying near the burrow. Once in a while, he would glance around for any signs of the Midnights, or any predators.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 21 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next