Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:39 am

Kinkajou began shivering , she desperately grabbed Conker and moved him deep into the burrow , she emerged again adn piicked up saffron , she placed the two pups deep in the burrow , then began scent marking the burrow adn bushes .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:58 am

ooc: Conker and Saffron are at the foraging party.

Failing to pinpoint the mystery mob's location, Ninja gives up looking for them and turns his attention to looking out for other dangers such as jackals and birds of prey. There's no point in continuing to survey the land for an unknown rival mob he can't seem to find off in the distant landscape. He tries to calm down so he can concentrate on staying alert for predators but he's panicing inside. He can't stop thinking about Linda and their precious litter. They could be in danger and there's nothing he can do.

Mischka spots the Midnights charging en mass down a dune and panics. He sounds loud panic stricken alarm calls alerting the other babysitters of the extreme danger. The spine chilling scent they had been detecting earlier WAS from a rival mob after all. Now that the danger has become surreal, they must get below ground to protect the pups. Looks like their in for a fight for their lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:00 am

Kinkajou looks up , she shivers but tries to stand up straight , she barks loudly and snarls viciously

occ: But Velmarie is at the burrow , and she was with the pups ? ...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:12 am

((OOC: Yeah, John's with the forging party, and I thought Velmarie was with the babysitters? xD))

John was relieved to see Conker and Saffron understood. He gave them a small nudge toward the group, to reassure they'd go. He looks off into the distance, where the scent was becoming stronger. Keeping his word, he decides to go off and investigate. Better him than the pups. He sniffed the air once in a while to ensure he was going the right way.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:13 am

ooc: Sorry for not being on... I'm working on belated Christmas gifts. meyerm asked for us to wait. I don't think they're outta school yet, but should be if they actually get the 24 inches they're supposed to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:14 am

occ: lol , im confsued !

Kinkajou snarled and hissed , she shivered , but knew she had to keep her groud

occ: Should i have her die ?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:15 am

ooc: only if you want to have her die, Tosca.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:16 am

((OOC: Ah, I didn't see her message. Thanks for informing me Stormy. I'll lay off on posting here until Meyerm posts.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:17 am

occ: Meh , im going to keep her <33

Kinkajous hackles slowly raised , she barked loudly
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:20 am

ooc: Gah I'm so confused >~< Velmarie seems to be swaping between being at the burrow and at the foraging party. I think she's suddenly back at the foraging party because that's where John is and her last post had her interacting with John. Noooo I don't Kinkajou to die. I like her personality. You should keep her alive:)

Mischka's heart is pounding against his chest. A surge of adrenaline and bravery ripples through his body and without thinking, he stands over the burrow entrance protectively, blocking the Midnights from attempting to swarm down there en mass to kill the pups. He'll die defending the Jumaa's next generation. He'll fight fiercely to prevent them from getting inside the burrow if they over power the other babysitters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:22 am

occ: Im keeping her , shes unique <33

Kinkajou snarled and barked once again , she flashed her fangs at Teetsie
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:39 pm

ooc- Thanks for waiting. Biggest Blizzard in Chicago since 1968 happening right now, trapped at school for 40 minutes extra.

ic- Linda shrieks when she sees the Midnights approach with speed and dives into the burrow to protect her pups. One by one she begins carrying them to the back of the burrow, horrified about what is about to come. They're outnumbered many times over, and she knows the brutality the Midnights are capable of through experiance.

Wilson sees the burrow and charges. He wants to spill blood, pup blood.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Conker does as John asks and returns to the safty of the group. He turns around bobing his head as a way of encouraging Saffron to do the same. When they're older they can take part in helping to protect the group but right now they're at an age where they're extremely vulnerable. No matter how hard they try at fighting off an enemy alone there's no way can they stop themselves from becoming over powered and killed within minutes flat.

Mischka breifly steps aside from the burrow entrance to allow Linda to head below to protect her pups. He returns to standing over the entrance. With a courageous game face on, he stabs his claws into the sand, refusing to move. He won't allow the Midnights to infiltrate the burrow. They'll have to pry him out of the way if they want in. Fueled by bravery and adrenaline, he's poised not to go down without a fierce fight.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Teetsie snarled at Kinkajou and flashed her fangs before delivering a heavy swat, not really wanting to deal with babysitters, but kill the pups and go before another battle took place.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Linda brings all of her pups down to the very bottom of the burrow and huddles them close. She'll lay down her life for the pups.

The scent becomes stronger as Duke keeps sniffing. It's the Midnights! And it seems the scent is coming from near the burrow! He raises a full alarm, fearing their merciless foes will, or already have, slaughtered everyone at the burrow.

Wilson growls and heads straight for the entrance. He too, is focused on the pups that lay below.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:54 pm

The reek of Teetsie's rivals pollutes her nostrils. She's a very hostile neighbor, but her group always seems to suffer hard losses when she greets the neighbors with a bloody welcome. She can hear the distant whines of the pups and the snarls of the babysitter or mother and smirks. She will have more innocent blood on her paws soon, which she thoroughly enjoys.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Mischka chatters angrily and swats at Teetsie and Wilson. He will NOT allow them to get passed him or the other babysitters. He'll lay down his life defending his fellow members and the Jumaa's precious future.

Ninja panics. He can smell that the Midnigh'ts scent is more prominant in the direction that leads back to the burrow. He fears Linda's life along with their precious litter's lives are in grave danger. He joins Duke by his side, anger pulsing through him. If this mob harms Linda and their pups, he'll kill them.

Conker whimpers and sticks close to the adults.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Teetsie growls and shys away a little when Mischka swipes out. She's bold and filled with revenge powered blood lust now, her eyes blazing with a fire of pure evil. She has her eyes on the prize, and might kill to get it. She swipes back at Mischka, showing him her yellowed fangs and snapping at his cheek. This was her place to end lives now.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Wilson helps Teetsie in the attack by swiping at Mischka as well.

Underground, Linda tries to keep her pups quiet by muffling their squeaks and peeps.

Duke barks to Aliya. He feels they need to get home now.

ooc- Lets wait for some others to catch up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:10 pm

Mischka stumbles partially off the burrow mound where he was standing protectively over the entrance. He flinches but lundges back at Teetsie slashing and snapping at her face. He has never met Teetsie and her vicious Midnight brood before but is about to find out just how brutal they can be. He flinches as Wilson strikes at him and is gradually unwittingly moving away from the burrow entrance.

Ninja paces around in a circle panic stricken. He wants to get back to the burrow ASAP. The well being of his precious female and their pups is weighing heavily on his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:44 pm

(Velmarie WAS with the babysitters, but came over when she saw John correcting the pups. Oh wait, they're a whole different party, right? The foragers haven't even gotten home? Ahh my bad. But I'll have her go back to help protect the pups and Linda. Wink )
*Velmarie, seeing John handling this well, went hurriedly back to the babysitters. She gave alarm calls at seeing Teetsie charge, she howled, ready to meet her head-on.*
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:47 pm

ooc- It takes time for them to go places.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:56 pm

ooc: No the rest of the group are still foraging but it's ok:). Yeah usually when we have a character move from place to place, it takes more than one post for them to arrive to where they want to get to. Like, for example, if a rover is heading to rove at a neighboring group, the posting of him arriving in that group's territory and then at the group needs to occur in more than one post.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Upon hearing Duke's alarm calls, John got chills in his spine. So, the scent was another mob! Not wasting time waiting for the forging party, he darted off toward the burrow, his heart beating against his chest. He just prayed the babysitters and the other pups were okay and that he wouldn't be coming to a scene of dead meerkats and pups.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Bahrag snarled and attacked the nearest meerkat.

Ponda was confused.

ooc: Sorry, guys. I'm out of it at the moment. I lost my computer yesterday so I missed the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 12 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next