Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Cactus chirps a thanks to John, also keeping the lesson remembered. He then gobbles down his scorpian, eyeing Conker suspiciously. Cactus doesn't want his food stolen by his brother.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Linda sighs and leans forward, looking at the ground.

Duke looks around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Conker flashes an innocent smile. He wouldn't dare steal his brother's morsel....or would he? He turns and begins foraging for himself while snickering greedily.

Ninja finally emerges from the burrow. He glances around glumly before joining Linda by her side. He leans against her, providing her with comfort. Today had started off positively. He thought each of their pups had a bright future to look foward to but it had suddenly been tragically cut short for 2 of their precious litter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:28 pm

ooc: When is the battle with the Midnights going to start?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:30 pm

ooc: I think on the next RP day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:37 pm

ooc: ok let's hope I'm there for it lol

ic: His appetite satisfied, Cactus grooms himself, as his littermate is still foraging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Kinkajou sits next to Mischka , she leans over and nuzzles him , before leaning against him , watching the boys forage
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:29 pm

Conker burries his head in the sand, swiftly buldozing into the earth. He makes occassional sly glances at his brother waiting for the oppurtunity to strike when he finds something but it appears he's done for the day, so Conker looks over the adults with an intent to steal from who ever finds a morsel first.

Mischka leans back against Kinkajou contentedly and watches the pups forage with an adoring smile on his face. The cute scene has helped to raise his spirits after such a tragic day.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Two meerkats began to approach the group. Two young teenagers. Root looked at the mob ahead. Hopefully... he and his sister Petal could find a place here. Nudging his sister a bit, he and she slowly reveal themselves. They show submission not long afterward. Nervously, Petal cuddles close to Root, trembling a bit.

John catches the two and sounds an alarm, at first believing they were Midnights. But when they showed submission, he slowly calms down and approaches the two teenagers, sniffing them curious. They had no scent of the Midnights, so, they couldn't be enemies. They were just looking for a home in this mob. He looks over toward Duke and Aliya, knowing the fates of these two teens were in their paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Kinkajou nudges Mischka , She gets up and approaches the teenagers , she spots the female trembling and churrs to her , she smiles at Root
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:40 pm

ooc: Perhaps after this we should hold off on introducing more meerkats until we figure out who will take over the dominants for the inactive users who played them.

Mischka was entering a day dreamy state when Kinkajou nudges him, he snaps back into reality and glances around confused then spots the 2 new meerkats she gestured over to. Mischka bobs his head and bristles his fur slightly thinking they're members of the Midnights acting as a divertion but their submissive behavior is an apparent sign that they're here looking to join. Mischka approaches Roots and Petal eager to meet them.

Conker spots the 2 and immediately becomes interested. He bounds over to them eager to be one of the first to make an introduction.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:52 pm

((OOC: Yeah, good idea. I just wanted to get these two made and introduced at least. They'll just hang around until someone controls Aliya.))

Root watches as some of the meerkats approach. So far, they seemed to be friendly. He smiles back at Kinkajou and coos, reassuring Petal that everything was gonna be okay.

Petal looks over at everyone approaching, and slowly calms herself. If Root was calm, she should be too. She manages a shy smile.

John steps back to let everyone else get antedated with the two teens. They were harmless, and seemed pretty friendly. He saw no threat in them at all.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:07 pm

ooc: That's fine:) I'm gonna cover Running Star again in the Zippers, perhaps Starburst in the Oreos too unless someone else wants to cover her.

Mischka sniffs both meerkats in curiosity. After a few minutes of inspecting them, he steps back eyeing them with a blank expression for a few seconds then he greets them with a friendly smile. They have no Midnight scent on their fur so he's become more relaxed and trustful towards the new meerkats.

Conker glances up at Roots and Petal, grinning vibrantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:37 pm

occ: If noone minds , id actually like to cover Starburst ...

Kinkajou smiled and nuzzled Petal , she churred again and smiled at Root
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Saffron looks around and Smiles at Petal & Root
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:18 pm

Ninja happens to glance in the direction the group is gathering around Roots and Petal. He blinks, curious as to what's going on. He can't see the new meerkats since the group is blocking his view from seeing them. He leisurely heads over to investigate.

Mischka smiles kindly at the new meerkats. They seemed harmless and if they're accepted, the added numbers will increase the group's chances of vanquishing the Midnights in the next battle.

Conker brushes his paws down both their muzzles, as a cute way of greeting them.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Petal smiles more as Kinkajou nuzzled her. So friendly to a complete stranger, this one was. She looks at Conker and giggles a little, finding him adorable.

Root grins, liking the mob already. They had a lot of friendly meerkats. He then remembers something. My sister here can't speak... So, if you need to know anything about her, you can ask me. He looks at Conker and smiles a bit.

John smiles. Those two would make fine additions to the mob if Aliya and Duke chose to accept the two in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:55 pm

occ: I was hoping Kinkajou could become sort of a mother figure for them ?

Kinkajou smiled and licked Petals cheek , she nuzzled Root and smiled at him Dont worry , ill look after both of yuo
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Tosca wrote:
occ: I was hoping Kinkajou could become sort of a mother figure for them ?

((OOC: Sure. Smile))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Ninja squeezes through the crowd of Jumaa and comes to an opening where he can clearly see Petal and Root. From seeing how their bodies are positioned, it's obvious that they're not a threat. He smiles in a friendly matter knowing that they must be here looking to be accepted.

Mischka nods, understanding the situation with Petal. He looks to them both still smiling kindly. They've picked the best mob to immegrate into. Everyone is kind and accepting, they'll have no problem fitting in.

Conker sits up on his haunches and observes Petal and Roots with interest. They appear to be several months older than him. Perhaps they could be his mentors through the recent stages they went through that he'll soon be blossoming into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:51 am

Cactus sniffs Root and Petal curiously. He digs a hole, uncovers a small spider, and offers it to the new meerkats, grinning proudly.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Root smiles at Cactus and accepts the spider, eating half of it before pushing the rest to his sister to enjoy. With how kind and caring this mob had been thus far to himself and his sister, two complete strangers, he knew this much... They've found the perfect mob at long last.

Petal eats the rest of the spider her brother offered and smiles in graduate to Cactus and licks him gently on the top of the head, her way of saying thanks. She felt the same as her brother. This mob was whom they've been searching for. A kind, supportive, and compassionate group.

John awaits for Duke and Aliya to pass their judgment on these two teenagers. From how these two were, there was no way the dominates could turn these two away.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:39 pm

Duke walks over to inspect the two.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Both Ninja and Mischka turn their heads at the same time, looking to Aliya and Duke for their decision on these 2 teenagers. They both know from experiance of being given the approval to become Jumaas themselves that the dominants won't turn a blind eye on these 2 sweet meerkats in need.

Conker follows his brother's example. He digs up a beetle and offers it to root and Petal as a home warming gift.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Root smiles at Conker and eats half of the beetle and offers the rest to his sister. Once he sees Duke approaching, he assumes that was the dominate male and continues to stay submissive.

Petal eats the rest of the beetle and watches as Duke approaches.

John watches Duke, hoping he would accept Root.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 24 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next