Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:30 pm

ooc: Yeah but I think it's going to happen on the next RP day now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:55 pm

OOC: Ok, unless it's a night rade thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:55 pm

OOC: Oh btw Chocolatine was already accepted. x]
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:02 pm

ooc: Oh ok I wasn't sureXP. I don't think there will be a night raid. It's too dangerous for meerkats to be out at night but I have no idea how the battle is going to get started now. The original plan for this day was to have the Jumaa head into Midnight territory after the raid while coincedentally, the Willows would be tresspassing on Midnight territory and the 3 groups would be on a collision course. Alot has already happened on this RP day and in reality the group would be too shaken up from an event like this to fight. I think the battle is going to occur on the next RP day now.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:57 pm

((OOC: If I may make a suggestion? Since Ghost is supposed to kill Triscuit in the next Rp day, I have an idea that the Willows chase after him due to killing Triscuit (And possibly injuring other pups) and while he gives them the slip, the Willows could end up in the Midnight's territory? Since the Jumma are gonna end up going for possible revenge anyhow, I'm just tossing an idea of how to get the Willows to enter the Midnight's territory. Feel free to ignore the idea too, even. Either way, Ghost is still gonna kill Triscuit since Yosh give me the okay. Poor thing though, I've become attached to her. Sad))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:04 am

ooc: That's a good idea. I currently play Buckeye (even though she's not actually my original character), but you'll probably need the final okay from the others first.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:10 am

((OOC: Indeed. Smile Would you believe I thought of that while I was close to passing out from being tired? xD I'm weird like that.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:59 am

ooc: Ha ha. I think that's a good idea too. I know:( I'm gonna be sad when Triscuit gets killed off but I'm gonna play her in the Sun Angels:D. They always get neglected too so I'll help get the Sun Angels and Moon Devils active again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Cactus sees his mother, Aliya, on guard, and stands on his hind legs and helps, though he is just a pup and won't be able to spot any real threats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:34 pm

*Velmarie smiles at little Cactus.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Conker follows his brother's example and stands beside him in the famous sentry stance. Like Cactus, he's far too young and inexperainced to warn the group of any danger. He's at the age where he's still learning who are his friends and who to be wary of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Cactus spots a nearby flock of ostriches, chirps at his brother to join him, and war dances towards the harmless birds. However, Cactus doesn't realize that they will not try to hurt him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:52 pm

ooc: I know. It'll be sad when Triscuit dies. I will have Snicker attacked by Ghost, but he won't die instantly.

bic: Aliya smiles at her pups. Soon they would make great guards. She watches them carefully, making sure none of those ostriches accidently step on them.

Emzio watches the ostiches, curious.

Suri also watches them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:14 am

Conker whirls around and spots the flock of ostriches. He fluffs out his fur and erects his tail, making himself look bigger than he really is, then follows his brother in a wardance. This skill may not be able to intimedate the huge birds but some day the brothers' combat tactics will help them to vanquish a rival.

Mischka watches the boys charge the ostriches amused but also slightly nervous. Some day they'll become great warriors but not if they end up getting stomped to death by those large birds. Mischka trots after the boys to make sure they get TOO close to the ostriches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:29 pm

Cactus peeps in protest as Mischka follows them, but continues to wardance at the flock. He stops, dead in his tracks, as he comes face to face with an ostrich. Cactus growls threatenly. Nothing happens. The tall bird just stares at him with it's large, brown eyes, chirps warmly at Cactus, and walks away to catch up with it's flock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Kinkajou follows Mischka , she smiles at him , but barks as the Male Ostrich confronts Conker , she hisses and spits at it until it finally leaves ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:45 pm

After his encounter with the ostrich, Cactus realizes that they do not pose a true threat to his mob. He is confused when he sees Kinkajou spitting and hissing at a male ostrich. Well, maybe she's just driving it off because she is scared. That makes sense. After all, enemies or not, ostriches are still enormous and intimidating!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Conker is undaunted by the large bird. He watches in awe as it comes beek to nose with his brother. He squeals with excitement finding the experiance to be so cool. He wants to try it but before he could extend himself to try to reach the ostrich's beek it's gone. He frowns in dismay. He glances at Kinkajou, also confused. He thought the ostrich was cool and not a threat.

Mischka tenses up as the ostrich comes within inches of the boys. He stands near them incase things start to get dangerous but the encounter goes well and he watches the pups interact with the ostrich adoringly. He side glances at Kinkajou and smiles reassuring her that the pups will be fine. If the encounter takes a tense turn they'll remove the pups before any harm can be done. He turns to see the ostrich leaving and it a bit of relief comes over him. Nothing had gone wrong thank the heavens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:56 pm

Cactus, taking a break from guarding, decides to pratice his foraging skills. He digs deep into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:28 pm

John watches as Conker and Cactus practice their skills. He couldn't help but smile as they tried to intimidate some ostriches. Luckily, those big birds were mostly harmless, unless they step on a pup by mistake. He slowly began to feel more calm. He knew they still had many other pups around, but either way, loosing the two pups was still a bit of a blow to the Jumaa. However, with other pups, the future still looked good. He sighed. Those Midnights had to pay for their heartless deed. One way or another!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:41 pm

Conker makes one final glance at the ostriches before joining his brother in finding lunch.

Mischka chaperones the pups. They seem to be getting more adventurous as the days go by. He's afraid that they could stray into peril if someone doesn't watch them closely. The Jumaa have already lost 2 pups. The last thing they need is another tragety. Conker and Cactus, as well as their other littermates and pups, carry the groups legacy and future on their shoulders, if all of them were to get wiped out, the Jumaa's survival and future could be at stake.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:04 pm

Linda comes above ground and watches the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Cactus uncovers a scorpian but jumps back as it shows it's deadly stinger. Strange that Cactus is fierce towards the looming and intimidating ostriches, but frightened of a much smaller scorpian that is prey!
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:26 pm

John watches as Cactus finds a scorpion. Getting up, he approaches and decides to show Cactus of how to disarm a scorpion. Watch closely, you should learn of how to disarm this prey, that way, it won't harm you. He shows the young pup how to disarm the scorpion, now making it utterly harmless. See? Not too hard once you get the hang of it. Just have to be swift before it gets a chance to sting.

Last edited by Night on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Conker also jumps back in surprise. Undeterred, he bravely approaches the scorpion and sniffs it curiously but cautiously. When it goes into defensive mode, he steps back, a little startled. He watches how John handles the scorpion for Cactus attentively. He cements this learning lesson into his mind for the next time he encounters this fiesty morsel.

Mischka watches the boys' learning experiance proudly. They're blossoming fast in their skills and it won't be long before their responsible full grown adults.

Ninja continues snuggling with the 4 pups. He gives each one a session of bond grooming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 23 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next