Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:27 pm

(OOC: Ah I was confuzzled lol. Now I got it. :])
*Velmarie waited tensely, hoping the rest of the mob was ok.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:39 pm

ooc: @ Pancake: Tis ok the raid only just started so nothing big has really occured yet.

Ninja doesn't waste any time in following after John. The prior concern right now is the well being of Linda and their pups. His heart rate is through the roof and he can feel his limbs begining to shake from adrenaline. He hopes by the time they reach the burrow it isn't too late.

In a desperate attempt at trying to fend off Wilson and Teetsie, Mischka isn't thinking about keeping steady on his feet and watching where he's placing them and topples over on his side after tripping over a small lump on the ground. He's left the burrow entrance unprotected. The enemy could use the advantage of his uncoordination to slip in and bare down on Linda and the pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:49 pm

ooc- I'll wait for some others before posting again.

ic- Duke looks around. They need to go, even if it is a false alarm. He decides to follow after the others. He won't let another member die at the claws of the Midnights, not again.

Wilson takes the window of opportunity and darts into the burrow.

Linda holds her pups close. She can hear the Midnights above ground, and can faintly hear pawsteps inside the burrow, getting closer...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:29 am

Kinkajou yelps , she swats and Teetsie but gets knocked off balance once Bahrag attacks her , she snarls and digs her fangs deep into his right side , she snarls and continues viciously swatting at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:42 am

Aliya makes desperate lead calls and charges towards home. It would take a while to get there though. Hopefully they wouldn't be too late.

Emzio follows, hoping the others are safe, even though that seemed unlikely.

Suri stays behind Mischka, snapping at anyone who comes too close. She realises this is the group that killed her brother and would not back down from them.

Eztli dodges the snaps of Suri and Mischka with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:45 am

Duke follows next to Aliya. The pups, their mother, and the other babysitters watching over them might all be in danger.

Wilson darts back above ground to help in removing the babysitters. The pups won't be going anywhere.

Linda shivers in fear as she hears the battle above ground. Some of the pups sense her distress and start making scared squeaks. She tries to keep them quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:04 am

Kinkajou finally manages to slip from Bahrags grip , she smirks and attacks Eztli from Behind . she smirks and digs her fangs into his side
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:14 am

John continued to run ahead of the forging party, his heart beating like mad. The babysitters and pups were in grave danger. His instincts had taken over and screamed for him to get to the burrow, ASAP. His legs almost looked as if they weren't touching the ground as he picked up speed, being fueled by determination and adrenaline. Please, spirits, let them be okay! He sent the quick prayer to the Heavens, hoping it would be answered. Sadly, he was going to realize soon that no prayer would save the babysitters and pups at this point.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:57 am

Ninja runs as fast as his legs can take him. His pace is matched with John's and he can also feel his heart rate pounding as if his heart might just explode. He ignores the seering burning pain that's rippling through the muscles in his legs. At the moment he's fueled by determination, anger and adrenaline. He hopes to get the burrow before the Midnights get their muerderous claws on Linda the other babysitters and the precious pups. Tragically, by the time they do reach the burrow it'll already be too late.

Mischka panics. He isn't thinking clearly as he thrashes about on his back, desperately trying to get back on his feet. The scary thought on his mind as he lays helpless on his back is that Linda and the pups below ground will be killed. Fueled by determination to protect Linda, the pups and his fellow babysitters, he rolls on to his stomach then shakily stands back up. He chatters and spits threateningly at the Midnights as they swarm the burrow entrance. He slashes and snaps at them desperately trying to distract them from heading below and going through with their murderous intentions.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:38 am

Wilson growls and snaps at Mischka before trying to get back into the burrow. They have enough members to handle the babysitters. He's going for the true targets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:41 am

Kinkajou snalrs and releases her grip , she snarls and blocks the entrance , she jumps in front of Wilson and snaps at his face
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:24 am

Teetsie sneers at Mischka once more before swatting him aside with one of her paws. She could hear the noises from the pups getting closer now. She increased her pace with a devilish smirk. Goodbye pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:47 am

Mischka is knocked to the ground. The hard swat has left him dazed but he recovers quickly and scrambles to his feet. He clamps down on Teetsie's tail in a desperate attempt to foil her murder mission. The sad fact is, he knows he and other babysitters are heavily out numbered and time is quickly running out. They may not have the power to prevent tragedy from striking the Jumaa mob once again.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:52 am

Wilson uses brute force to push past Kinkajou and race into the burrow. He quickly starts heading further in, determined to end it here and now. He snarls, ready to kill.

Linda can hear the snarl. The Midnights are in the burrow, and getting closer. She knows their objective is to kill the pups she's worked hard and sacrificed a lot to bring into this world and give them a chance at adulthood. She will fight to the death, here and now. She's gone too far only to fail here. She moves protectively in front of the pups and braces for what may be the last fight of her life.

Duke picks up the pace, his legs burning and every nerve in his body telling him to stop. He won't though. Too much is at stake, and he's been too late to save someone too many times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:55 am

Kinkajou barks a loud long alarm call saying that a large , tough male is on his wau to her and the pups , she follows Wilson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:52 pm

*Velmarie rushes into the burrow after Teetsie and Wilson, howling and spitting with rage. She clamps her jaws onto Teetsie's back leg, trying to drag her away from the pups. She scratched Wilson across the face.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Ninja uses his back legs as a spring to prepelle him into wider gates. With each placement of his front paws he stabs his claws into the sand with furious force. Anger now boiling in his blood, at the first sight of a Midnight he's going to attack with vicious force even more brutally if he finds out his precious lady and children were harmed. He wasn't in the last fight with Midnights but knows from being told of Suri's death, has gotten the gist that this rival mob is extremely dangerous and fears their about to leave their deadly mark on the Jumaa again.

Mischka tugs harder on Teetsie's tail. He'll do everything in his power try to stop the Midnights from attempting to kill the Jumaa's future below. They're either going to have to seriously wound or kill him to to get what they want. Mischka refuses to give up. He'll fight to the death defending the pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Wilson breaks free and heads further in. He's getting deeper, and can almost hear the mother's paniced breathing.

Duke keeps running. The Midnight's scent is getting stronger as they get closer.

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Teetsie snarls. She can loose her tail. She bolts forward with enough force that Mischka lets go, with her tail still intact. As for Velamrie biting her back leg, she twists and swats her before stalking into the back chamber with an evil grin. She sees a pup.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Ninja grits his teeth in a snarl as the Midnight's scent intensifies. They're getting close. He picks up the pace, pushing his body to the limit. He's taking a risk of straining a muscle but he's determined to reach the burrow before any harm can be done. He's unaware that the Midnight dominants have succeeded in infiltrating the burrow. Time is running out. By the time he and the rest of the group come to the rescue the damage may already be done.

Pain ripples through the nerves in Mischka's teeth and he's sent stumbling back. Horror struck and panic stricken Mischka attempts an anger and heroic fueled charge after Teetsie and Wilson into the burrow but in a paniced dart, he smashes his head on the frame of the burrow entrance. The incident stuns him, leaving him helpless to stop the deadly assault being commenced on Linda and the pups.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:00 pm

John keeps his pace with Ninja. He growls as the scent of the Midnights also became stronger. He just hoped they would be make it in time, before any lives were lost. Sadly, he was unaware that two lives were about to be lost.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Wilson enters the chamber and sees the pups with their mother. He snarls and charges in.

Linda stays protectively in front of her pups and hisses, baring her teeth. She snaps at Wilson and leaves a small would as he steps back. She snarls and barks a warning to stay aware from her precious children.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Not wanting to wait for the dizzying pain hammering through his head to fade before leaping back into action, Mischka struggles to his feet. He realizes the full force of the Midnights upon them. He may not get a chance to make another attempt at trying to thwart Wilson and Teetsie's murderous plans. It's only a matter of seconds before he and the other babysitters find themselves surrounded and they'll have their paws full with desperately trying to fight for own lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:43 am

Kinkajou snarls and hisses she tries to block the chamber entrance but Wilson gets in , she hises at spits at Teetsie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:37 am

Aliya can see the burrow in sight. She begans a wardance, heading towards the group in the distance.

Emzio follows, but will not fight.

Suri lunges at Eztli. Eztli counters her attack by grabbing her neck with his teeth and smashing her into the burrow wall. She is immediately knocked unconcious. Eztli leaves her and runs deeper into the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 13 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next