Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:47 pm

Akita, totally forgetting the whole thing, churred at Conker and bounded to meet him. Reaching him, she touched his nose, and peeped, inviting him to play.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:59 pm

((OOC: Yeah, I can agree to no hawk attack.))

John also watches Aliya approach Akita. He hoped she would take little pup in, she seemed to be an orphan and needed a new home. She would possibly love it in the Jumaa. There were other pups she could play with, especially Ninja and Linda's litter once they started to mature.

Root and Petal also watch, curiously. Would Akita be accepted? More or likely, she would be. You'd had to be heartless to turn an orphaned pup away. It was a death sentence if that were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Linda wtaches what's going on gloomily.

Duke is by Aliya's side, looking for danger.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Even though he has a positive set mind that Akita will get accepted, Ninja is also nervous. He knows Aliya won't shun the orphaned pup but the suspense is making him jittery for some reason. Perhaps it's the side effects of today's tragic event still gripping his shaken mentality. After losing 2 of his pups, he's become devoted to defend any pup rival or ally but he wouldn't defend a pup born into the enemy who killed his 2 children. Oh no... he has a score to settle with them the next time they clash.

Mischka grins adoringly at the interaction between Conker and Akita. He may not be competent in performing babysitting duty responsibly but he has a soft spot when it comes to observing or interacting with pups.

Conker squeals in delightful laughter and prances up and down with such vibrance. He'd love to play!!
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Linda decides to sit, still looking at the ground. Nothing that doesn't concern Ninja or their pups seems to matter anymore.

Duke starts to think. He'll remember the one he saw that killed at least one of the pups. He'll remember Wilson.

ooc- Things will turn bloody between the two! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Aliya scent-marks Akita and accepts her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:57 am

Ninja loosens his tense muscles in a sigh of relief. He grins joyfully from ear to ear happy for Akita. It's a blessing that fate led her to the most easy going mob in the area. He'll devote himself to help keep her protected and to help raise her to adulthood.

Mischka smiles widely, also happy for Akita. Very few pups survive a while on their own, let alone a day. She's very lucky to have eluded being predated and finding the Jumaa mob, a mob known for accepting members with open arms.

Conker squeals in excitement whilst prancing around vibrantly. To celebrate Akita's acceptance, he thinks a fun game is in order.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:05 pm

John grins as Aliya accepts the young pup into the mob. Now, she was safe and had a big, loving family to raise her, and many pups to play with. There was no way she could be miserable here.

Root smiled, glad for Akita. He couldn't wait to to see this pup mature and blossom into a promising member of the Jumaa, alongside the other pups.

Petal looks relieved when Akita is accepted. Another pup to nurture. She couldn't wait to start doing her duties in the mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Cactus smiles at Akita. A new playmate!
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Akita was finnally at home with her new family, and felt snug as a bug. She chirped at Cactus to come over and play with her and Conker. Standing and wrapping her paws around Conker, she playfully nipped his ear and dashed off, and underneath Mischka, poking her nose into her belly to hide from him and Cactus.

ooc: By the way, just make a note to yourself, Multitasking and computer and a hurt bird that cant fly, with a hint of science homework as well as reading, does NOT, i repeat N O T mix- at all.

Last edited by Taakah on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Conker squeals and leaps up vibrantly before darting after Akita. Shortly after, he loses sight of Akita and glances around wondering where she houdinied to. He's oblivious to the fact that she to his right tucked into herself.

Mischka jumps up in surprise as Akita ran under neather him. He watches Conker, Cactus and Akita play with an adoring smile stretched across his face.

Ninja watches the pups happily. It was great to see Akita making friends quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:39 pm

Cactus joins in, hoping Akita will not be scared of Cactus's missing eye (he lost one eye from eagle attack). He sniffs around, trying to locate her.

ooc: lol. Is it okay with you if Cactus has a crush on Akita?
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:14 pm

ooc: sure, I dont mind! ;3

Akita, no longer able to hold it in, squealed with laughter and tore out from under Mischka, dashing into some brambles.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:35 pm

John watches the pups in amusement. It was always nice to see the active pups play, especially after the raid. It was something that took one's mind off the raid that had happened.

Root watches the pups as well, soon daydreaming of the days of when he and Petal were pups and did this kind of play all the time. But, that time was gone and the two were now maturing, and as such, excepted to start doing the duties the adults do.

Petal giggles as she watched the pups play. They were so adorable! She couldn't wait to learn about the pups and bond with them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Conker whirls around and darts after Akita, chattering in excitement. He pushes himself to run as fast as his little legs can take him in an attempt to catch up to Akita. Boy is she a fast moving fluffball of energy!

Mischka plops back down on his haunches and continues watching the pups, chuckling in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Akita hopped out, shaking thorns off her fur and then made an attempt to war-dance at Conker, only to fall onto her face in the sand.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Conker giggles, amused, then pounces on Akita, wrapping his arms around her torso, and gnaws on her ear gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Cactus pulls his brother, Conker, off of Akita and trys to nips at his nose but misses.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Aye! she churred, and playfully jumped onto Cactus, noming on his tail gently.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Conker giggles in amusement. He gently swats Cactus over the head then rolls over on his right side and bats at the air, inches from Akita's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:10 pm

Cactus gives Akita a small, gentle shove as if afraid to hurt her but also playfighting.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Tyson calls out from within the burrow, loudly for a pup his age.

Linda only faintly hears, but that's enough to get her to head inside.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Akita lets go, and rolls onto her back, flipping up sand. She stood and shook it off, then lept back into 'battle', dashing to and fro. She faintly heard a cry from another pup, but ignored it and kept on with Cactus and Conker.

Last edited by Taakah on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Cactus begins to chase Akita, though he's not as fast as her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Conker darts after Akita and Cactus. He isn't so skilled in the speed dartment but pushes himself to try his best with keeping up with his more nimble playmates.

Ninja hears Tyson's cry too and follows Linda over to the burrow, wondering his urgency may be.

Mischka chuckles in amusement finding every little antic Cactus, Akita and Conker perform to be adorable. He's so engrossed with watching them play that he doesn't hear Tyson's cries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 29 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next