Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:28 pm

Cactus watches his father, Duke, inspect the newcomers, Root and Petal, in admiration. Someday, Cactus wishes to be a dominant male himself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:44 pm

Mischka watches Duke approach Root and Petal anxiously. He hopes Duke will approve Root as a Jumaa member. He also hopes Aliya will grant Petal acceptance.

Ninja also watches, hopeful.

Conker watches Duke attentively. Some day he'll be expected to help his father and the other males chase off unwanted males, but he's about to learn that some unrelated males are Ok to trust.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:37 am

The two teens stayed low and submissive, hoping to be granted the acceptance they were seeking. Their fates lay in the paws of Duke and Aliya. To be accepted or turned away... The two await for the dominates judgment.

John also watches, holding his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:01 am

Cactus scratches the ground anxiously. If he were dominate male, he would accept Root.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:20 am

Duke looks at Root and accepts him with a hipslam and a scentmark.

Linda is too distraught to pay much attention.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:22 am

Mischka peeps a congratulations to Root and briefly rests his chin on his left shoulder, hugging him in a meerkat way as a way of welcoming him into the group. He glances at Aliya then at Petal. Her fate still rests in the paws of the female dominant.

Ninja nods welcoming Root into the group. He's looking forward to making a new friend, and despite what's happened today, is in the mood to become aquainted with these 2 new friendly members but first, a decision still has to be made on whether Petal can stay or be rejected.

Conker celebrates with a quick playful tug on Root's tail, then he glances at Cactus grinning excitedly. They have new playmates!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:08 pm

*Velmarie welcomed the newcomers, it seemed as though they would be happy here.*
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Root feels relief as Duke accepts him and smiles at everyone who welcomed him. But then he glaces at his sister. Would she be accepted? She just had to! He'd be crushed if she was turned away. If she was rejected, he'd go with her. There was no way he'd allow his sister to be out in the wild alone. Born mute, she'd have no way to cry out for help or talk... He looks at Aliya with desperate, pleading eyes. She HAD to accept his sister!

Petal gulps nervously, watching Aliya and awaiting her decision. She didn't want to be separated from her brother, she couldn't live without him! He was her voice, her way of talking to the world around her. She couldn't bare the idea of being alone and her brother wasn't at her side. She bites her lower lip, praying with all her might that she'd be accepted.

John felt some relief when Root was accepted. Now only Petal to be accepted. He hopes Aliya wouldn't turn the mute meerkat away. Without a voice or her brother, she'd surely perish. He shook his head. No... Aliya wouldn't do such a thing to a fellow meerkat. She'd accept Petal. He was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Mischka's heart rate increases. The suspense of Petal's fate is becoming unbearable. He preys Aliya will accept her into the group otherwise she'd be doomed to face a grave future. He's learned that she can't communicate vocally. If she stumbles into trouble out there alone, no one will be able to come to her rescue since they won't be able to hear her. She'd undoubtedly die.

Ninja is remaining positive about Petal's fate. He's seen Aliya accept females into the group without complaint, so he doubts Petal's wishes to be accepted won't be turned down. He nudges Mischka with the tip of his muzzle, assuring him that Petal will be accepted. They've learned that Aliya is the type of dominant female who doesn't turn her back on females in need unless if they're defiant. Even Aliya would know that rejecting a mute female would be heartless.

Conker blinks his gleaming pleading eyes at his mother, beckoning her with his adorableness to accept Petal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Saffron walks over to conker and bites his tail playfully
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Conker yips in surprise then whirls around and gently nips Saffron on the shoulder while growling fiercely but playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Chocolatine watches Root and Petal, silently cheering on Petal. She was just accepted to the group herself, so she understands what it's like to be in that position. She smiles shyly at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:46 am

Aliya hipslamms and accepts Petal into the group.

Suri watches Petal, curious.

Emzio also looks over.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:16 pm

Mischka peeps a congratulations to Petal. He grins joyously from ear to ear, happy that she and her brother have been given a chance to start a new life in a new family.

Ninja is also happy for the siblings. It seems every time a life is lost, new ones fill in the gap. It's all apart of life in a harsh place such as the Kalahari Desert.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Root looks relieved that his sister was accepted. He stands up slowly, glad to be apart of the mob.

Petal sighs in relief, standing up and smiling at Aliya in graduate for accepting her.

John grins and peeps a welcome to the two siblings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Excitedly, Cactus jumps in circles around the new Jumaas.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Conker squeals in excitement. Yaaaay Petal and Roots are officially their new playmates!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:36 pm

In excitment, Cactus lunges at the his brother, Conker, and knocks him over, laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:56 am

Aliya smiles back at Petal and starts scanning the area once again, worried the Midnights were still nearby.

Emzio watches Conker and Cactus and giggles.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:26 am

Conker squeals in exuberant laughter as he's knocked over by his brother Cactus. He positions himself on his back and playfully swats his brother's shoulders.

Ninja chuckles in amusement at the boys' boisterous activity. Their comedy relief is what he needs after such a tragic day.

Mischka also utters a chuckle of amusement.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:42 am

Root watches the two play fight, looking a bit amused. It reminded him back when he and Petal would do the same when they were pups. He stretches out slowly, continuing to watch the two pups.

Petal also watches, giggling a little at the two brothers.

John takes up some sentry duty, feeling a bit worried that the Midnights could be still lingering. They were lucky Root and Petal weren't apart of the Midnights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:52 pm

Cactus paws Conker's cheek playfully.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Conker playfully nips at his brother, Cactus', paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Cactus darts behind his brother and takes hold of his tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:12 am

Kinkajou smiles welcoming at Root and Petal , she nuzzled them both , then headed into the burrow to shift some loose sand , ready for the night , and to get some of the bloodied sand out , she kicked it above ground then shoveled it with her claws over to a bush , she then began working on the burrow entrance , gently kicking the sand behind her , she sat down near Mishcka and nuzzled him , she then stood up and ushered Root and Petal over to her , smiling ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 25 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next