Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:02 pm

John growls a bit, not liking the scent at all. Climbing down from his rock, he looks around. The scent was almost like another mob. A rival mob prehaps? He wasn't clearly sure, but he was aware a rival mob can be very deadly. His body tenses slightly, ready for a fight it if were to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:07 pm

Saffron looks at Conker Worried
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Linda decides to come above ground too see how the other babysitters are doing. As soon as she comes up, however, she smells a rival mob, and looks around worried. Not now, not now! She stands up and looks around. She barks to the others, wanting to know what's happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:34 pm

*Velmarie turned around, not wanting to worry Linda, but not wanting to lie, she chirped to her; There's a possibility we're under attack. I would get ready to protect the pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Ninja stands up on his hinds by the gathering Jumaa members. He looks around anxious. Not being able to see the source of the scent is extremely unnerving. He hopes Linda and the pups are ok.

Conker whimpers as the scent returns to his nostrils. He huddles close to Saffron for comfort.

Mischka looks over at hears the sound of paws pressing softly into the sand and sees Linda exiting the burrow. He nods in anxious areement with Velmarie. Danger is afoot and it's possibly closing in on their location. They may be in for a fight for their lives soon. Mischka scans the area with narrowed eyes. He won't let this mystery threat get to the pups. He'll die to ensure they stay safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Saffron starts to follow the Scent
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Conker reaches out with his paws, trying to grab hold of Saffron to pull her back but she keeps eluding his attempts. He peeps not wanting her to follow the scent. It could lead to her demise. He then gallops ahead of her, whirling around once he was in front of her and gives her a nudge, trying to convince her that sticking with the adults is a much wiser judgement.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:11 pm

But what if its another mob or a Jackel peeped SaffronI want to attack them or it
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:49 pm

Conker looks into Saffron's eyes impressed with her bravery but confronting an enemy alone is one of the most foolish things someone could do. He narrows his eyes in determination and peeps, You're not doing this alone, I'll come with you. By doing this we risk getting ourselves killed most likely but I also want to ensure our families safty. Maybe we can act as a diversion and draw them towards the adults, that'll ensure that they'll be the ones to get a beating.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Linda's heart skips a beat at the news. She looks around and whimpers, paniced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:01 am

Suri also smells the air and shudders. There's something about the smell....

Emzio and Aliya look around, desperately trying to track the scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:53 am

Kinkajou huddles closer to Suri and Mischka .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:12 am

Mischka stands firm near Suri and Kinkajou, ready for battle if the need to fight and defend arises. With his eyes narrowed, he scans the area closely, trying to pinpoint the source of this spine chilling scent.

Ninja clambers to the top of a bush to get a higher vantage point where he can hopefully spot the source of the alarming scent.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:09 pm

Ok
Peeped saffron
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:35 pm

John notices Saffron and Conker wandering off. Narrowing his eyes, he ran over, blocking their path. Where do you two think you're going? There's a possible threat here, we can't afford you two from wandering off and getting hurt! He stares sternly at the two. Whatever they were planning, he was going to be sure they didn't wonder off. Not when there was a possible mob or a threat lurking around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:59 pm

As Conker turns around to commence leading the way on his and Saffron's highly dangerous mission, he jumps back in surprise when he sees John blocking their route. He peeps whilst lowering his head in guilt, knowing what they're doing is going to be seen as a huge no no to the adults. Er...we were just about to search out the enemy and lead them here so they can get ripped to shreds by the adults. I know I know what we're doing is extremely dangerous and could get us killed. We shouldn't be doing this but we wanted to help protect you guys. Conker looks up at John with his eyes wide and glimmering with innocence.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:43 pm

John sighs deeply. That had to be the most idiotic move a pup could pull off. So many possibilities... They could get hurt, killed, or lost... He shakes his head. You two will do no such thing! That has to be without a doubt, the most reckless thing you two could do at your age! He sighed again, understanding how the two felt however... ...You two will make fine adults one day, but you need to become adults first before doing anything like that! Go back to the group, I'll go and investigate.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:07 pm

ooc: I'm so sorry, could somebody fill me in for the mobs? A blizzard is on it's way, and school has been called off for Tuesday already, so I should have a good amount of time on my hands, buddies. <3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:18 pm

Conker understands and nods. He's only 1 month and 18 days old. He has his whole life ahead of him and to have it tragically end so soon all because of a foolish choice he made would be a vain consequence. He nudges Saffron encouraging her to heed John's lecture and follow him back to the group. When ever danger strikes, they should leave the adults to deal with the situation. Some day they'll be old enough to help take part in important duties such as protecting their fellow members but at this age, it's just too risky and foolhearted.

ooc: Awesome. Umm in the Zippers Nala mated with Bad Luck and Peachy is attempting to help her cover up her wrong doing while the rest of the group are foraging unawares. Oreos: Maple is still waiting for acceptance and Carnation is back at the group. Willows: A porcupine appeared at the burrow causing a bit of scare but it left causing no harm. The rest of the group are foraging. Comets: I think Karma and some other members are watching over Topaz as she forages around the burrow. The other Comets are foraging. Not sure what's going on in the Tiny Kats. I don't think the Blizzards, Reapers or the John Does left to forage yet. Phantoms: Cyanide is brewing up some nasty plans for one of Meerkats' males while Matrix and Meh are causing their own mischief. The Jumaa babysitters are bracing for the raid while the foraging party are desperately trying locate the Midnights as they have picked up their scent in the air. That's all I can remember for now.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:26 pm

Cloud sniffed the air. The scent wasn't one he recognised, and it was making him uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:54 pm

ooc- Yoshkat summed it up basically. You can launch the attack whenever, just wait for me to respond before any of them actually enter the burrow.

ic- Linda looks around frantically. She hopes whatever mob the smell is coming from means no harm to her precious pups down below. She's not prepared to lose any of them.

Duke sniffs the air again. The scent... He's smelled it before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:54 pm

*Velmarie walked over to John, seeing him correcting the two young 'kats.*
Velmarie: Oh John, try not to be so hard on them...*She placed a calming paw on his shoulder.*
You two can be very helpful by helping me guard Linda and the pups. You don't need to go searching by yourselves! Don't worry, we will be safer in numbers.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:06 pm

Ninja begins to panic. He can't spot them anywhere. He's never smelt this mob's scent before but something about it has him feeling very uneasy. His heart begins to sink as he thinks about the worst. What if this mystery mob comes across the babysitting burrow where Linda and their precious pups are? They'll be... No! He can't think like that! Linda Mischka and Suri wouldn't allow them to kill the pups. He has his faith and trust in the babysitters. If something bad happens, he believes they'll do anything in their power to thwart the enemy from even laying a claw on a pup.

Mischka can feel his heart pounding against his chest as he shakily scans the area for this mystery mob. The air drenched in their scent. They must be very close, maybe even too close for comfort and they don't even realize it and won't until the mob is on top of them.

Conker ushers Saffron back towards the group. They'll let Velmarie and John handle the potentially dangerous situation. He glances over his shoulder, worried. What if something bad happens to them in the process of investigation? He closes his eyes for a minute then opens them. He refuses to think negatively. They'll be fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:28 am

Emzio and Aliya look around. They know the smell from somewhere...

Suri stays close to Kinkajou and Mischka, nervous.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:07 am

Teetsie growled. She had held this attack off long enough... the Jumaas would pays for their victory. She issued a loud bark and plunged towards the burrows, eyes wide with anger. She was determined to get her point across with the next generation of the Jumaa, not the current members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 11 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next