Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Cactus's head-bopping comes to a stop as soon as he notices the newcomers.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Conker staggers to the left, dazed from his rapid head bobbing. He shakes his head then spots Chocolatine. He stares at her curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:41 pm

Chocolatine watches as several of the group members spot her. She sighs, knowing now that any indecision she had must be expelled. She takes a deep breath, then slowly begins walking toward the unknown mob, hoping they don't react aggressively and maul her.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:16 pm

John finally takes notice of Chocolatine. He watches her, staying neat Velmarie. He didn't feel any need to be aggressive toward her, seeing as the death of the two pups still weighed heavily on him.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Message deleted

Last edited by Night on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:25 pm

ooc: Uh ohz you're post ended up posting twice:P

Ninja looks up when he hears the sound of footsteps pressing into the sand softly. He spots Chocolatine. Normally, he'd quickly greet the new meerkat with a welcoming smile but he's too overwhelmed by despair to even bother being social. He stares at Chocolatine in a meloncholoy matter.

Conker doesn't waste any time making an introduction. He eagerly bounds up to Chocolatine. He sniffs her front paws then glances up at her, his wide eyes gleaming with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Linda looks at the grave again and sulks back into the burrow, not paying any attention to the newcomer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:38 am

Suri emerges and sees Chocolatine. She looks over at her, curious.

Emzio also looks over curious.

Aliya approaches Chocolatine, looking for submission.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:27 am

Mischka follows Suri above ground but the first scene his eyes meet are Linda and Ninja sitting by their dead pups' grave. He sighs drepressingly and looks away. He can't stand seeing them in so much pain. It's just too difficult for him to look at them at the moment.

Ninja looks away from Chocolatine. His priority right now is to comfort Linda and mourn for their pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Cactus bounces around Aliya's legs, chirping in excitment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:10 pm

*Velmarie chirped encouraging words, hoping Choclatine would feel comfortable here. She seemed nice. She turned back to John, asking how they could cheer up Linda. She did still have a few pups perfectly alive.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Chocolatine looks on nervously, uncertainly, as various meerkats turn their heads, spot her, smell her, hear her, even bound up to her and sniff her. She remains submissive, but looks on at the group with a friendly smile. She sees a particularly sulky female, and looks on in sadness, but does not approach because she is technically not accepted yet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Conker prances after his brother Cactus, only he darts around Aliya several times. He wobbles to a stop, dizzy from his antic.

As Mischka lifts up his head, he spots Chocolatine. He blinks, wondering who she is and trots over to investigate. She seemed harmless so he isn't alarmed about her being close to the group.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Linda returns to her living pups below ground and cuddles with them, holding them close. She won't allow herself to lose them too.

Tyson stops calling and cuddles up against his mother for warmth and comfort.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:16 pm

((OOC: Gah, stupid double posts. Sorry. >.< My computer was sorta being spazzy while I was trying to post before. >.>))

John looks back at Velmarie and shook his head. Its best if we allow Linda and Ninja to mourn. They have more than a right to do so. No comforting words would bring the two dead pups back to life. For now, all they could do is let the parents mourn for their loss, but they still had their other four pups to raise and nurture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:59 am

Aliya smiles at Conker and Cactus and then turns back to Chocolatine. She seemed nice enough. She scent marks her and accepts her into the group.

Emzio smiles at Chocolatine, welcomingly.

Suri also smiles, hoping to make her feel welcome.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:32 am

Ninja follows Linda into the burrow, suddenly having the urge to want to see and cuddle with their 4 remaining pups. He slips into the chamber a few seconds after Linda and flops down across from her and the pups. Gently, he pulls Ninji over to him and curls his body around her for a snuggle, while also leaning against Linda to comfort both her and himself.

Ninji's terrified squeaks halt as she felt someone pull her into their warm fur. She presses against her father, making soft and calm churring calls.

Mischka smiles welcomely at Chocolatine and peeps a greeting. Introducing himself to a new member has helped take his mind off today's tragety for now.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Josephine sadly watched Linda and Ninja to return to the burrow from where she sat in the sand. Another couple of precious pups they she would never get to meet.
Hanging her head, there was little she could do. She had been away with the foraging party when the Midnight’s attacked and would have been no match for the entire mob if she had stayed behind to babysit.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Linda cuddles the other three pups.

Tyson crawls blindly towards his mother's belly and begins to suckle from her.

Duke looks at Chocolatine. There's more pressing matters right now, and he doesn't greet her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Ninja presses himself against the chamber wall and cuddles Ninji close. From now on, he'll be making sure their precious pups won't be far from their protection.

Ninji makes adorable sounding squeaks and squeals. Instinctively, she knows this meerkat cuddling her close must be one of her parents. She kneads her paws into his chest while allowing herself to sink into the warmth and comfort of her father's fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Phoebe cuddles up against Linda. She's still trembling a little, but the comfort provided by Linda is calming her down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:12 am

Aliya looks around, still glum.

Suri and Emzio look at Chocolatine.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:03 am

Ninji sinks into the fur of her father's chest. The comfort from both his fur and his caring embrace gradually lulls her to sleep.

Ninja nuzzles his daughter nuturingly which is shortly followed by some gentle grooming.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:52 pm

ooc- Sorry for not posting much. I've been having a homework overload the past few weeks.

ic- Linda keeps cuddling the other pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Chocolatine peeps, happy to finally have a mob. As soon as Aliya scent-marks her and accepts her, her muscles relax in relief of not having to be alone anymore. She chrr's a greeting to the rest of the mob, but sees and understands that something terrible just happened and that some of the members are too preoccupied with grief. Suddenly feeling like an intruder and a little out of place, she shyly slinks off to the edges of the group, not really understanding the mourning, but her mood drops a little as well, knowing whatever happened must have been terrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next