Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:11 am

Saffron yawns
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:59 am

Ninja digs up a lizard but before he could get his jaws around the morsel, it takes off running, whipping its body to the sides in a zigzag fashion. Ninja crouches down low and pounces on it. This time it's not getting away. He clamps his jaws around its body and begins munching it down.

Conker spots a beetle crawling along the ground. He watches it curiously for a few seconds but then his hunger takes him over and he snatches it off the ground. He devours it quickly.

Mischka sits up and looks around half asleep as he felt someone nudge him. He realizes he's falling asleep on the job. He isn't making a good impression on wanting to redeem himself. He shakes his head, forcing himself to wake up. He needs to be acting more responsible, the pups' lives depend on his reliablilty. If a predator were to sneak passed him and kill the pups, he could be held responsible, especially if the other babysitters had failed to see if were to sneak by close to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 pm

Kinkajou sighed just concentrate! she barked at Mischka
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:28 pm

Linda growls in annoyance. She won't allow her pups to be put at risk because of a sentry deciding to slack off. She starts to forage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:28 pm

*After eating many ants, Velmarie returned to the burrow where the babysitters were. Maybe they needed extra help.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Saffron followed Velmarie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Kinkajou smiled at Linda , she nudged Mishcka hard in his stomach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:38 pm

Occ-When the Midnights cross over i give them the right to seriously harm Safffron
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Ninja claws into the ground vigourously, unaware of Mischka slacking off at the burrow.

With the smack of a paw through the sand, Conker sends a beetle hurtling into the air. He runs after it, keeping under its travel path. Once it plummets towards the ground, Conker whirls around, standing where it's destined to fall. He catches in his mouth and begins eating it happily.

Mischka blinks, reailzing the other babysitters giving him disapproved angry looks. He gets to his feet and forces himself to focus. The pups could be put at risk if one babysitter fails to perform their duty so to ensure they remain safe, he needs to step up and start taking his responsibility more seriously. He's slightly knocked off balance by Kinkajou's forceful nudge to his stomach which really gets him motivated to performing his duty correctly. His eyes narrow in determination and he looks off into the distance sternly. From now until the end of the day, there will be no more slacking off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:43 pm

Saffron sits down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:54 pm

Kinkajou nods See , thats how yuo do it ! she smirked at him

occ: meh , you CAN harm Kinkajou but PLEASE No : Head damage , Stomach Damage . and can someone leave a scar accross her right eye ??
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:27 pm

Ninja moves to foraging under a drie doring bush, he discovers that to be a bad idea. The prickily thorns from the thin branches latch on his fur and stab into the skin under neathe. Ninja lets out a yelp of pain and tries to pull himself free. He struggles for several seconds until he becomes unattched from the thorns but some of his skin and fur is ripped off in the process. He yips and wrenches his eyes shut in response to the sharp burning pain that follows. He sits down to observe the damamge done. A few small punture wounds are the result of his clumsyness.

Conker sits down, taking a break from foraging to enjoy the view of the Kalahari landscape.

Mischka pins his sharp eyes on the vegetation around the burrow. He's more worried about dangers appearing from those lacations rather than the sky. Ground predators and rival meerkats have better access to the pups so he's staying true to his reliability and remaining on high alert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:32 pm

*Velmarie sat with the babysitters, taking a break in the shade. She smiled to Saffron. She loved her, and the other pups.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:12 pm

ooc: Saffron is with the foraging party.

Mischka continues scanning the area, staying extra vigilant. He's determined this time to not let the Jumaa down. If the pups' lives suddenly become at stake, he'll lay his life down to help protect them. He loves pups, but is lazy when it comes to having to look after them, especially when they're above ground. He just doesn't have the motivation to keep up with their boisterious activity but today he's about to change that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:15 pm

Occ-No she followed Velmarie
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:32 pm

ooc: Oh ok^^

Conker is unaware that Saffron had followed Velmarie back to the burrow and is still observing the landscape.

Ninja takes a few minutes to groom the fresh punture wounds on his side left by the drie doring bush. He winces as the injury burns while he tends to it.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:23 pm

Linda eats a millipede. She needs to provide her pps with milk.

Duke takes a break from foraging and begins sentry duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Saffron grooms herself
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Conker starts to get bored so resumes foraging.

Ninja's injury stops seeping small dots of blood but it still burns. He winces slightly but it's nothing compared to other unjuries he's recived.

Mischka shifts his position to looking towards the west. There's more vegetation but he's happy to see there's no sign of danger.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:34 pm

John continues to forge, still hungry. He manages to find a millipede and drags it across the sand a few times to rid of its toxic coating and began to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:54 pm

*Velmarie also groomed herself, wanting to feel and look her best.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Ninja streches out his limbs before getting back to digging. His small little injury won't stop him from continuing his forage.

Conker finds a small beetle larvae and gulps it down without even chewing. He gags, almost choking. No matter how small the prey is he should still chew before swallowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:17 pm

*Velmarie looked over to Conker worriedly.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Conker grins at Velmaries, insisting he's fine. Some times he tends to inhale his food rather than chew it.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:10 pm

ooc- Wait I'm confused now. Where is Velmarie? You said she's with the babysitters.

ic- Linda eats a beetle.

Duke watches the skies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 5 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next