Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:58 pm

Bahrag charged at Aliya.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Ninja turns his war dance into full on charge. He won't stop giving chase until he loses sight of the Midnights, is able to run them clean off Jumaa territory or until he's able to catch up to one of the members and rip a permanent wound into their flesh. He's blinded by anger and wants to take revenge from the Midnights for killing 2 of his children and possibly his beloved lady.

Mischka nudges Linda a bit more roughly trying to get her wake up. His efforts are failing. He fears she has become another casualty another war between the Midnights and Jumaa.

Conker watches Ninja and his parents chase after the retreating Midnights in a shocked daze.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:18 pm

Teetsie increased her speed. They needed to get out before they were attacked. She hissed at Aliya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Kinkajou turned ot Aliya Im sorry , they were just too overpowering she lowered her head with a sad sigh
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Linda still doesn't respond.

Duke keeps running, but the long sprint home and the the running now is finally taking it's toll. He slows, but keeps going.

Wilson picks up speed. He looks back at the pursuing Jumaa and smiles in a sinister way. They've just succeeded in killing a percentage of the mob's future, and the peaceful Jumaa can't do anything about it, or so it seems...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:21 pm

Ninja winces and stumbles as he begins to succumb to the burning pain seering through the muscles in his legs. He keeps up his persistant chase but from seeing the distance growing between him and the chase party, knows the Midnights are going to get away unscaved. He's determined to make them pay dearly the next time the Midnights and Jumaa meet. He WILL get revenge!

Mischka plops down on his haunches and sighs feeling hopeless and giving up on trying to revive Linda. He closes his eyes in despair thinking she is really dead.

Conker whimpers sensing something had goen terribly wrong as he takes notice just how enraged the adults are.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Duke slows down more. The Midnights are getting away. They will get their revenge though, and he will remember the one, Wilson...

Wilson keeps running. The Jumaa appear to be giving up. He snickers and keeps running towards their own land.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Bahrag follows near Teetsie.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:29 pm

John watches as Aliya, Duke, and Ninja chase the Midnights off. He dug his claws into the sand in anger. Suddenly realizing some were in the burrow before, he instantly forgets his anger, which is replaced with worry. He ran into the burrow quickly, looking around. It didn't take long for him to catch the scent of blood. Becoming more worried, he rushed in further. He soon found Mischka with Linda, who was wounded and looked...!? He also noticed two of her pups, blood-stained and dead. He yelps in horror and ran over, scared that Linda could be dead. Ninja would be heartbroken if that was true!

Last edited by Night on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Unaware of his beloved lady's potentially fatal fate, Ninja stops chasing after the Midnights. He struggles to catch his breath and winces as the pain in his muscles becomes more intense. He looks up glaring and growling. The Midnights face a grave future ahead of them. He'll make sure of that.

Mischka looks over at John somberly as he sees him approach. Sniffiling, he shakes his head and pouts softly. They tried all they could to stop the Midnights from whiping out the Jumaa's future but couldn't prevent 2 valuable lives from being lost and Linda appears to have also lost her life in the battle as well.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Whining a little, John came over, inspecting Linda. Maybe she was still alive... She had to be! Determined, he began to nudge Linda a bit, and then would inspect her body for any signs of life. She had to be alive, she just had to! She couldn't leave her remaining pups, not like this. He put his head against her side, as if attempting to see if she was breathing.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Duke stops altogether when the retreating Midnights fall too far ahead. He turns around and heads back for the burrow. He must know what has become of the pups and the babysitters.

Linda is still motionless againts the chamber's wall, but still breathing faintly.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:58 pm

After catching his breath, Ninja turns around but shoots a glare of hatred towards the retreating Midnights before following Duke back to the burrow. His thoughts now on Linda and his pups. He's desperate to know what fate has become of the rest of his children and his beloved mate.

There's a glimmer of hope and relief when Mischka sees Linda's chest expanding and contracting. She's alive but she appears to be in crittical condition. He instictively tends to her wounds. Like John he worries for the future of her small family if she succumbs to her injuries. Her pups would be growing up without a blood mother and Ninja would be devestated. Mischka remembers when Ninja lost Amy, the first female he became close to in the area. He was crushed. He hated seeing Ninja in so much pain after he lost his first true love. Now it appears her could lose Linda and if that happens, Ninja could spiral into a drepression.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Duke gets to the burrow and heads inside, letting Ninja go in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:06 pm

John also helps with cleaning out Linda's injuries. He too would feel crushed if Linda died. The pups needed their mother's milk in order to survive, and Ninja would be crushed if his precious mate died. He prays that Linda will pull through. Not just for herself, but for her pups and Ninja. He whines a little when he remembers seeing the two dead pups. It broke his heart knowing two pups had their lives were cut short. Not even a chance to see the world outside the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Aliya turns away and returns to the burrow, so to inspect the damage. She nods at Kinkajou. It wasn't her fault. She reaches the burrow and begins to walk inside...

Emzio sits by the burrow, too scared to go in.

Suri still lay there, unconcious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:24 pm

*Velmarie was mad that she couldn't do anything else to Teetsie and Wilson to help save the two pups. She'd given them some blows, but also had a scratch upon her nose. She respectfully waited outside the burrow, giving Linda and the pups space.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:26 pm

In a panic, Ninja hurries into the burrow. The intense scent of the Midnights overwhelms him once again but when he catches a whiff blood in the air of the tunnel, his heart starts to pound like crazy. He creeps further down the tunnel, passing the chamber where Linda had given birth just a week earlier. Soon enough, as he rounds a corner, he meets a gruesome scene. There on the burrow floor lays the bloodied bodies of what were 2 of his children. He staggers, stunned by the shock that ripples through his body. He looks away whinning. 2 of his and Linda's valueable future will never get to see the light of day and nor will they ever trot side by side by their parents during their first forage. Ninja leans against the wall too paralyzed by shock to move at the moment but he must continue assessing the aftermath. What about Linda? He NEEDS to know if she's ok. He pushes himself to continue through the tunnel and soon finds Linda laying motionless on the ground and John and Mischka trying to revive her. He shrieks and hurries over to her, preying that she's still alive. He glances at John and Mischka with an expression that's glazed with terror.

Mischka looks to John to Linda to Ninja and sighs. He chirps letting him know Linda is alive but her injuries appear to be serious. Her future for now appears to be uncertain. He desperately hopes Ninja doesn't go through losing another beloved female after he just found her.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Linda remains unconscious. Her condition isn't as bad as her neck injury a few months ago, but the trauma of losing her pups and the hard hit to the head have her out cold.

Duke stays at the entrance. He's not prepared for what he may see below.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:51 pm

John whined softly when he saw Ninja's expression. He could only imagine the pain the poor male was feeling at the moment. Two of his pups were dead, and Linda was at risk as well. He swore he'd do whatever it took to ensure Linda would survive. They couldn't loose anyone else! The two pups may of died, but they still had the other ones who lived. Linda NEEDED to live, for her pup's sakes. And also for Ninja. He continues to clean out her injuries of any dirt or sand, determined to ensure that she would not get an infection, and also was careful to not irritate the injuries. While he was upset, he kept himself strong. Someone had to be calm during this kind of situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:40 am

Kinkajou trots home and darts into the burrow , she has to know what happened! , she finds the chamber and sees John , Mischka and Ninja tending to her , she whins when seh sees the pups , she sighs in relief as she sees Linda breathing , she nuzzles Ninja then sits down and also begins to tend to the wounds , but she stops , she cant keep her eyes off the frail dead bodies on the floor . I have to go! she chirps and then darts out of the chamber and then out of the burrow , she shakes her head at Duke Bad News , Lindas close to death she lowers her head and sits down depressed

occ: Thats the most ive ever posted xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:27 am

OOC; haha

*Velmarie chirped to Kinkojou as she emerged from the burrow. She was saddened like she was...*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:30 am

Kinkajou sighed and groomed Duke , she nestled her head into his fur saddened
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:36 am

Ninja gets to his feet, his distrought emotions now replaced by determination. He needs to be strong for his 4 remaining pups and for Linda. She needs him more then ever and if he's to support her through her time of need, he can't allow himself to panic and fret like a frightened little pup hiding in the corner of the burrow. He pads over to Linda and sits down next to John, Mischka and Kinkajou. Gently and carefully, he helps tend to Linda's wounds. With the 3 of them nursing her injuries, it'll help bring down the risk of her developing an infection. He nods as he hears Kinkajou say she's deciding to leave the burrow for a moment, understanding that all of this is just too over whelming to take in. He's had his moment so he's calm enough to be able to concentrate on his mate and pups.

Mischka gently licks around one of Linda's wounds. He's determined not to let her develop an infection too. She has pups and a mate to be here for. Her pups need her milk to be able to grow and survive and Ninja needs her support to help bring up those pups but most of all he needs her to live because he loves her and he knows without her Ninja would be lost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:10 am

Kinkajou sighs and pads into the burrow , she makes her way through the tunnels , she reahces the chamber and peaks in ,, she slowly pads in and sits away from the pups , she has her eyes glued on them however and turns away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 15 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next