Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey, guys...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Hey, guys... Empty
PostSubject: Hey, guys...   Hey, guys... I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:51 am

I know I've been gone for a while. Can I just say my life is crashing down? But this site has offered me some of my best friends, so I feel like I need to stay, and try to keep coming here. I've had to give up a few sites, but I feel like this is one of the ones I can try to fit it. So, can I get an update?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Hey, guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, guys...   Hey, guys... I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Sorry to hear life is getting hard for you Stormy. >: I hope things get well for you soon.

Anyhow, I've taken over Kamaria for you during your absence. She's been evicted from the mob I think temporarily for her crime against Kumi's pups. She's currently taking residence inside a bolthole that's a good distance from the burrow. At first, everyone hated her guts but got over that and now worry for her life as well as her unborn litter's lives. Take control of her anytime you desire.

The battle with the Jumaa, Willows, and Midnights ended with the Midnights fleeing and the Midnights are currently recovering from their loss from the battle while the Willows are slowly learning that Snicker succumbed to his injuries given by Ghost and died. The Willows now desire Ghost to be dead. A new memeber has joined the Phantoms, Hollyleaf and she seems to be scheming something to earn Cyan's respect.

And everything else has been slow and steady with the other mobs. Most are going back to their burrows for the night after forging.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Hey, guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, guys...   Hey, guys... I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Wilson lost his left eye too. One of Luna's pups were killed, but I'm not sure if you were there for that or not.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Hey, guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, guys...   Hey, guys... I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Sorry to hear things are going so sour for you Stormy:( I hope things improve soon. If you need any comfort or reassurance, we'll definitely be here for you:) You can always count on us to uplift your spirits and be there for you when times are tough.

With the other groups, the Zippers day was pretty tranquil, but a rover appeared and is attempting to lure Snipe away from the group while they're on their way back to the burrow.

Oreos, also had a tranquil day. A meerkat named Takyra appeared and was accepted into the group.

Tiny Kats, not exactly sure but I think they're foraging uneventfully.

Comets, Jupiter is conflicted on what to do with Elena after she discovered her to be carrying Bandit's young.

Midnights, they're all home recouperating from the battle. Sidious is gravely injured and looks to be near death.

Yes, we're nearing completion of an RP day that has no random, unnecissary drama for once:D
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Hey, guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, guys...   Hey, guys... I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Since everything is pretty much calming down, I guess I'll just wait to post until the next day, since it should be soon. Would everyone be okay with that?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Hey, guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, guys...   Hey, guys... I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:09 pm

I wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Hey, guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, guys...   Hey, guys... I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Okie dokie Stormy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Hey, guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, guys...   Hey, guys... I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Nice to see you back at least... But I hope things improve for you...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Hey, guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, guys...   Hey, guys... I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:39 pm

it actually got worse today? Sad
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Hey, guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, guys...   Hey, guys... I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Awww Sad Sorry to hear that:( We're here for you Stormy. No (Censored) can torment you here.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Hey, guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, guys...   Hey, guys... I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Its gotten worse? Oh no... Sad Just remember, everyone on Desert Warriors are here for ya. :3
Back to top Go down

Hey, guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, guys...   Hey, guys... I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Welcome back Stormy, all the best wishes for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey, guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, guys...   Hey, guys... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, guys...
Page 1 of 1